Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

New And Unique Part-time Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New And Unique Part-time Business Idea (733 Views)

Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna / Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! / Buy A Block Industry In Abuja As A Part Time Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New And Unique Part-time Business Idea by clickmee(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2009
New and Unique Part-time Business Idea - Part I

Hi there!

I'm sure you will agree with me that the world economic recession has greatly affected too many things. Particularly, in the banking sector and a few other organisations that had to cut their employee salaries and retrenchments here and there.

With all these happening, the unemployed and even the employed should look for alternative means for survival.

On that note, we want to introduce you to something that will help you get self-employed as quickly as possible. If you still have great passion for white collar jobs, you could also take this as a part-time job while you still have your job.

One thing some people don't know is how to use their gift. Because they so much love that office job they fail to utilize their God-given gifts that could help them grow financially to another level. They give excuses about not knowing what to do, startup capital etc. without taking the time to think. If you're one of those, next time before you start complaining, you should ask yourself these questions;

• What efforts have I made to change these things I worry about?

• Do I have a solid plan for my future or am I just living a life of a typical civil servant?

• Have I considered doing something more productive aside what I'm currently doing?

• Have I been developing myself intellectually?

• Have I been looking out for solutions to everyday problems?

And, talking about everyday problems, the list is endless just as life has list of endless opportunities. You have to start looking inwards from today. See how you can help solve that problem in your neighborhood, work place etc. Sooner or later you will realize that you could also make money from it.

Now, back to our solution to this economic problem known as "unemployment". We're not talking about one of those quick money making Internet businesses you see everywhere. We have setup a system that will help you own and do business via the Internet without spending a dime. If you are currently employed, you can make your part-business grow faster by investing a little of your savings – If you choose to. This is totally free okay. We're not taking a dime from you and that's very possible.

Firstly,

• You don't need to spend any money to start [You could, if you wish to start big].

• If your phone doesn't have a good camera (5mega pixel), you might need to buy one.

• You don't necessarily need to set up an office space.

• You won't need to employ anyone for now [Except when the business becomes bigger].

• All you need to do is "spread the word" by Word of Mouth while we help you start and grow your business.

So, what are we talking about here? That’s next.
Re: New And Unique Part-time Business Idea by Gbosh(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hello

Please I 'll like to know more about what you're talking about.
Though, I can already imagine what you it's all about, but just to confirm my thoghts. thanks

Please can you email me emedekess@yahoo.com
Re: New And Unique Part-time Business Idea by Niiade(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
Great to hear.more info pls niiadenii@gmail.com
Re: New And Unique Part-time Business Idea by kaytye: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Clickmee, I think we've met here before.

(1) (Reply)

Gtb - U/turn Branch / Training Facility In The Lagos Area / Any Idea On How I Can Get A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.