Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Closed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed (3336 Views)

Topic closed / Closed / 12 Major Roads Closed As Pastor Chris Visits Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
God is not Man, his not Warri people........ God's Jugdement leads to Everlasting life or Everlasting distruction. No Human can try to do that like burning somebody alive with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Florblu(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
May Lucifer help you find yourself in hell,then you will know real hell is
Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Since you say hell is not real then write the details of 'everlasting destruction'.
I believe hell is more of winter than fire. Anyone's whose lived in the middle of winter know it's worse than the peak of dry season. I would prefer to live in a desert in search of drinking water than a tundra without a matchbox.
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Florblu:

who is lucifer? how can God send his children to his enemy to punish when he knows his the cause of it there problems?

do you think at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
charix:
Since you say hell is not real then write the details of 'everlasting destruction'.
I believe hell is more of winter than fire. Anyone's whose lived in the middle of winter know it's worse than the peak of dry season. I would prefer to live in a desert in search of drinking water than a tundra without a matchbox.

everlasting destruction meaning death fovever without hope of resurection.

fire is a symbol of everlasting destruction. when fire burns something it's gone forever.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Florblu(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

who is lucifer? how can God send his children to his enemy to punish when he knows his the cause of it there problems?

do you think at all?

You actually think but you don't do it deeply.
You are shallow minded
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Florblu:

You actually think but you don't do it deeply.
You are shallow minded

what is shallow here?

1 Like

Re: Closed by TrajansKong: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Florblu:

Florblu rejoicing at the news of EkeneElectrons arrival in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2016
TrajansKong:

Florblu rejoicing at the news of EkeneElectrons arrival in hell.

na your father create hell abi?

1 Like

Re: Closed by TrajansKong: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

na your father create hell abi?

According to the bible, God created hell.

1 Like

Re: Closed by honourhim: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

do you think at all?

Who are God's children according to the bible?
Don't deceive yourself. Everybody in the world are not God's children. God will not send his children to hell but the sinners will be sent to hell because they are not his children.
Both Satan and man were created by God so if you go against God as Satan did then you become God's enemy too like Satan.
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2016
honourhim:

Who are God's children according to the bible?
Don't deceive yourself. Everybody in the world are not God's children. God will not send his children to hell but the sinners will be sent to hell because they are not his children.
Both Satan and man were created by God so if you go against God as Satan did then you become God's enemy too like Satan.

we are not programmed machines, 1 tim 2:4 says it is the will of God for everybody to be saved....

so it's left to everyone.
Re: Closed by heyessoh(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Revelation 21:8
 Chapter  Parallel  Compare
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Matthew 25:46
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Psalm 9:17
17 The wicked go down to the realm of the dead, all the nations that forget God.
2 Thessalonians 1:9
9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might
Matthew 13:50
50 and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Acts 2:27
27 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, you will not let your holy one see decay.
Mark 9:43
43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.
Jude 1:7
7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
Proverbs 15:24
24 The path of life leads upward for the prudent to keep them from going down to the realm of the dead.
Proverbs 23:14
14 Punish them with the rod and save them from death.
Matthew 13:42
42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 25:41
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Revelation 19:20
20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
Proverbs 15:11
11 Death and Destruction lie open before the LORD— how much more do human hearts!
Matthew 16:19
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will bebound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will beloosed in heaven.”
2 Peter 2:4
4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;
Revelation 20:13-14
13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
Matthew 10:28
28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Ezekiel 18:20

20 The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.
MY BROTHER, IF YU CAREFULLY EXAMINE THESE VERSES YU WILL SEE HOW MANY PLACES "FIRE" IS USE TO DESCRIBE HELL, SO FOR ANYONE TO THINK THERE IS NO FIRE IN HELL, HE MOST DEFINITELY BE HIGH ON SELF DELUTION......
Re: Closed by Jozzy4: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
tell me guys , what exactly burns in hell ?

2 Likes

Re: Closed by donnffd(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Florblu:

You seem so sure, its like you have gone there before!, how was it?

3 Likes

Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
donnffd:

You seem so sure, its like you have gone there before!, how was it?

lol

1 Like

Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jozzy4:
tell me guys , what exactly burns in hell ?

you are trying to tell me that God is man? and he thinks like man? so he burns humans with so much joy with fire....

fire symbolizes "everlasting cutting off" because anything fire burns is vanish!
Re: Closed by Jozzy4: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

you are trying to tell me that God is man? and he thinks like man? so he burns humans with so much joy with fire....

fire symbolizes "everlasting cutting off" because anything fire burns is vanish!

Thank you ! My point was actually a question to teachers of hellfire , they should tell us what exactly burns in that hellfire ?

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Edelweiss44: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

do you think at all?

The same hell that Jesus talked about and vividly described as a place where the fire does not go out nor the worms in it die, and subsequently warned his listeners never to go there, clearly warning them that if a hand or an eye were to make them end up in hell, it's far better they cut or pluck it off and escape hell rather than keep the hand or eye as part of their body only to end up in hell The same hell is what you are claiming does not exist or God did not create to allow humans get in there if they rebel against Him?? I hope your eyes will not clear from this your delusion when it's already too late and you can't have another chance at repentance and salvation.
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Edelweiss44:

The same hell that Jesus talked about and vividly described as a place where the fire does not go out nor the worms in it die, and subsequently warned his listeners never to go there, clearly warning them that if a hand or an eye were to make them end up in hell, it's far better they cut or pluck it off and escape hell rather than keep the hand or eye as part of their body only to end up in hell The same hell is what you are claiming does not exist or God did not create to allow humans get in there if they rebel against Him?? I hope your eyes will not clear from this your delusion when it's already too late and you can't have another chance at repentance and salvation.

Jesus was refering to everlasting destruction, that's the symbol of fire............ did adam and eve go to hell? no. why? because they have recieved there everlasting destruction, no resurection, no coming back.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Edelweiss44: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

Jesus was refering to everlasting destruction, that's the symbol of fire............ did adam and eve go to hell? no. why? because they have recieved there everlasting destruction, no resurection, no coming back.

Go and read your bible, but no you won't! Now, you come here confused about the most basic statements of Jesus. You sound like it was you who created the heavens and the earth for you to be in a position to determine whether there should be a real hell or not.

You must really think you're some very important personality in creation for your half-baked opinions on the issues of life or on Jesus' statements to be binding on God concerning what is clearly written in scriptures

By the way, how did you know if Adam and eve went to hell when they died? was it written anywhere in the bible about what happened to them after they died, if they went to heaven or hell? Have you ever seen Adam & Eve before for you to come here and tell us they went to heaven or hell? So you just wake up from slumber and suddenly start deciding by yourself who has gone to heaven or not? You better jump down from that your delusional high-horse and respect yourself as a human being that you are, and stop arrogating to yourself undeserved powers to determine what God should do as He pleases with His creation!

If you want, just keep fooling yourself to believe that your personal views on issues can change what God has established as laws and principles in life. Your eyes will certainly clear if you die without living for God's glory and then you realise you were never given the spare keys of the gate of heaven to determine who qualifies to enter heaven or decide if people who God did not permit to enter heaven will not go to hell!

For your information, God will still be God, and well seated on His throne even if He decides to create 1000 hells for the devil & sinners! Your opinion is very inconsequential because God does not operate his kingdom on the principle of democracy!

**Just look at this one coming to argue if God should actually do what He already said He will do to people who don't serve Him as if he was there in the beginning to advise God on how to go about creating things**
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Go and read your bible, but no you won't! Now, you come here confused about the most basic statements of Jesus. You sound like it was you who created the heavens and the earth for you to be in a position to determine whether there should be a real hell or not.

You must really think you're some very important personality in creation for your half-baked opinions on the issues of life or on Jesus' statements to be binding on God concerning what is clearly written in scriptures

By the way, how did you know if Adam and eve went to hell when they died? was it written anywhere in the bible about what happened to them after they died, if they went to heaven or hell? Have you ever seen Adam & Eve before for you to come here and tell us they went to heaven or hell? So you just wake up from slumber and suddenly start deciding by yourself who has gone to heaven or not? You better jump down from that your delusional high-horse and respect yourself as a human being that you are, and stop arrogating to yourself undeserved powers to determine what God should do as He pleases with His creation!

If you want, just keep fooling yourself to believe that your personal views on issues can change what God has established as laws and principles in life. Your eyes will certainly clear if you die without living for God's glory and then you realise you were never given the spare keys of the gate of heaven to determine who qualifies to enter heaven or decide if people who God did not permit to enter heaven will not go to hell!

For your information, God will still be God, and well seated on His throne even if He decides to create 1000 hells for the devil & sinners! Your opinion is very inconsequential because God does not operate his kingdom on the principle of democracy!

**Just look at this one coming to argue if God should actually do what He already said He will do to people who don't serve Him as if he was there in the beginning to advise God on how to go about creating things**

what is death?

1 Like

Re: Closed by Edelweiss44: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

what is death?

Ok......since you pretend to not know what death is, I will explain to you; Death is what will happen to you someday as it will to every other human being, when your free oxygen supply is switched off, and you will find yourself leaving your physical body to be judged by God and head into heaven or hell afterwards.
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Ok......since you pretend to not know what Death is, I will explain to you; Death is what will happen to you someday as it will to every other human being, when your free oxygen supply is switched off, and you will find yourself leaving your physical body to be judged by God and head into heaven or hell afterwards.

look at what God our creator said death is at Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they will die, but the dead KNOW NOTHING AT ALL, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten"

so what is death according to our Creator?

1 Like

Re: Closed by Edelweiss44: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

look at what God our creator said death is at Ecclesiastes 9:5 "For the living know that they will die, but the dead KNOW NOTHING AT ALL, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten"

so what is death according to our Creator?

Ok......I know you seem to have "Jehovah's Witnesses'" inclination, so you are one of those who believe in stuff just because you were born into it rather than believing after having asked deep questions to gain the right answers......so I'm not going to argue with you
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Ok......I know you seem to have "Jehovah's Witnesses'" inclination, so you are one of those who believe in stuff just because you were born into it rather than believing after having asked deep questions to gain the right answers......so I'm not going to argue with you

did i say i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses? and so you don't Believe in the words of God? rather you believe in the words of your pastor?

so you are a Pastor Worshipper? definition of Death that is clearly stated in the Bible, you still don't believe? hmm! na wa oo! plenty things dey happen for this world oo

1 Like

Re: Closed by Niflheim(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
"Hell fire" is a mythological term that had existed in numerous cultures for centuries!!! The fascinating thing about it is that there are so many different hells, ruled by so many different entities!!!

1.Did you know that the ancient Scandinavians had a cold hell?(Ice block factory).

2.Do you know that according to the greeks, only the giants who fought the olympian gods are in hell?(Tartarus)

3. Do you know that it is impossible for one part of the bible to describe hell as a place of fire, and another to describe it as a place of darkness with weeping and gnashing of teeth? Does NEPA take light in hell? What of those whose teeth were destroyed while on Earth? Where will their new set of teeth come from? Or is Satan a dentist?

4.Do christians believe in the Holy Talmud, which states that jesus is in Hell? You reject the Talmudian hell for lack of evidence, AND I REJECT THE BIBLICAL HELL FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Closed by K9blunt(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Florblu:

Na wa for una o, you Don take ya Koro Koro eye see hell?

I bow o!
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2016
na wa oo
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2016
It seems GOD hide something for these Christian they behave like blind person at times, aw would a man not a kid be denying hell. What a pity to the op
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

do you think at all?

But God can send his children to destruction? Are you both not saying the same thing? A Father who burns his children alive and a Father who destroys his children, does any one of the two depict an imagery of a loving Father?
Re: Closed by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reiyvinn:

But God can send his children to destruction? Are you both not saying the same thing? A Father who burns his children alive and a Father who destroys his children, does any one of the two depict an imagery of a loving Father?

it's better to end somebody than to watch him burn to death, that's total wickedness.

and note he ending the bad people that don't want to obey his laws and if his laws are not obeyed the world can never be a better place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake / The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.