Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age (5877 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Wizkid BUSTED On Instagram For Lying About His Location (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by sapphirre(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2006
Human beings are strange creatures. When you are younger you lie about your age and claim to be older, but when you eventually do start to age and show a few wrinkles you flip it around and insist that you are younger than you really are.

In Hollywood such behaviour is normal as saying, 'I got my plastic surgeon on speed dial!'

Which brings me to today's rumour. Word is that Beyonce is actually 32 years old.

According to reports, there is a document from the Texas Dept. of Health that suggests that Miss Knowles might be actually in her early 30's and NOT mid-20s as she has led us to believe.

If this is true all I can say is B you been a naughty sneaky girl,

In other news, the queen of the booty hop has shot down rumours about possible beef between her and Caribbean princes RiRi.

'When things are not true, you don't really think about it, you know what I mean? You're not scared of it, because it's not true. It's amazing - when you're a new artist (like Rihanna), people are curious,' said Beyonce in reports. 'That just comes with being a beautiful girl and a celebrity. People try to link you up with everybody.'

The "QUEEN B" is suprising everyone these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DE JA VU
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Eastcoast(f): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
everyone has been on B these days. They also rumored that she was jealous of Jennifer, her co-actress in dream girlz
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Oracle(m): 1:04am On Dec 07, 2006
Thatz right Eastcoast, I've heard a lot of news about Beyonce lately, she's the only thing happening in the Music industry.
I hope she doesn't fall
Sapphire, I would appreciate if you could give us a link and some proof about Beyonce lying about her age.

Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by chimaze(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2006
I will not be surprised if she is in her 30's. I have been saying this for a long time that Beyonce looks a bit too old (for a black lady) to be in her mid 20's.

If she was Oyibo, I might agree cos they age fast.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by dominique(f): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2006
when will you guys get off bee's back. so what if shes lying about her age (which is soooooooo not true) who dosent do that in hollywood. mid 30s pleeez.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by lauryn(f): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2006
this is some bull!
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by jaybaby(f): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2006
Who cares angry angry

Please I need to submit dis on SATURDAY ---I’v searched cant seem 2 find answers

Techniques in design & dying ---plz frnds help me out
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by saintkola(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2006
madam Saphire & her Beyonce hatin gossips.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Uche2nna(m): 2:19am On Dec 08, 2006
Mid thirties c'mon r u guys kidding me shocked shocked
Anyway, even if she is 59, fact remains she has accomplished what most people (including me sad) will not accomplish in 2 life times!
So I still have my respect for her even tho I don't like her attitude!
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2006
why should her age be such an issue,afterall its not a new thing.ladies love lying about their ages.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Cleofel(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2006
i dont think she is lying about her age.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by jaybaby(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2006
Who still Cares
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Free(f): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2006
thnk U jay

yall need to leave her alone damn!!!

if she lied
she look good 4 her 32 yr old self grin
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by snazzydawn(f): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2006
She lied, don't we all?
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by tundeyoung: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2007
It may be a way of life in Nigeria to lie about our ages,  but it's not possible in America. 
Once a child is born in the US, the hospital records the date and time in the birth registry which is then linked with the child's social security record. Everything she does thereon is attached to her date of birth and social security number. That includes, immunization record, school registration and even driver's license and yearly tax returns. And most of these records are open to the public, especially in Harris County, Houston TX where Beyonce was born.
The only way it may be possible for Beyonce to lie about her age is if her parents lied in her birth record, and that in itself is almost impossible.
Even if she disclosed a different age for the fun it, the US media would have ruined her career.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 11, 2007
This age thing always connect my brain to guys like okocha, kanu, taye taiwo, agahowa etc, who obviously are a decade younger than the age they profess!
We all have skeletons in our cupboards one way or the other. If beyonces' is her 'official age,' then please lets allow her be. At least she's making her own proud.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by sapphirre(f): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2007
Well I won't be suprised if the mother did all the lying!!!!!!
She has been copying designs to make her daughter some
lovely outfits.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2007
she can't lie about it, she's born in america, they know the hospital, the day and the date. even the hour, minutes and seconds
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2007
Oh, don't tell me you're the nurse on duty the day she was born?
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by uchetobi(f): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2007
Everybody knew B when she was a teenager. Pls this is another rumor. Poor girl I really admire her strength to be able to survive all these stories made up about her. She is the real definition of DIVA
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Ameriefan(f): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2007
i dont wanna know
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by youngdaddy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2007
It may be a way of life in Nigeria to lie about our ages, but it's not possible in America.
Once a child is born in the US, the hospital records the date and time in the birth registry which is then linked with the child's social security record. Everything she does thereon is attached to her date of birth and social security number. That includes, immunization record, school registration and even driver's license and yearly tax returns. And most of these records are open to the public, especially in Harris County, Houston TX where Beyonce was born.
The only way it may be possible for Beyonce to lie about her age is if her parents lied in her birth record, and that in itself is almost impossible.
Even if she disclosed a different age for the fun it, the US media would have ruined her career.\
\
u have said it all there is nothing there again to say.she cant never lie about her age.because if she does they will use it to spoil her carrer.
why is it that half of the threads on nairaland is about beyonce,she is the most discussed person in person.dame she is tooooooo much
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Ameena(f): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2007

when will you guys get off bee's back. so what if shes lying about her age (which is soooooooo not true) who dosent do that in hollywood. mid 30s pleeez.

Dominique, abeg thank you o!! U just took d words rite outta my mouth. Na wah O, dis is d height of jealousy lipsrsealed. Why cant u guys just let dis angel be !! Even if she's 40, the girl is goin 2 d top & there's no stoppin her, PERIOD.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by choongtin(f): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2007
three words bullshit bullshit bullshit
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by dough(m): 5:15am On Feb 01, 2007
to Uche2nna menh, i pity you alot, Men you must be a hell of a great looser to have that kinda self doubt. Gaddamn, some people wouldn't just understand how possibility thinking works
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Radiant(f): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
No long story needed. Simply provide a concrete evidence. Otherwise, enjoy her music and relax.
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by eslynera(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2007
wuahahahahaha grin grin grin so i thought i was wrong about this huh?? i always knew beyonce was lying about her age. but why why why?? if you're an old grandma, then you are. if you're miss jojo or rihanna, then you are young. so please you celebs, stop being liars tongue
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by Free(f): 4:15am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by jaybaby(f): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2007
zZzZzZzZzZzZ
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by trendy(f): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2007
Wetin come concern me for inside
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by QueenB1(f): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2007
oh ho! aba. you people are funny.o. Bee and 30. nah this aint possible. nah!
Re: Beyonce Could Be Lying About Her Age by chiogo(f): 1:43am On Mar 08, 2007
she can't be lying about her age because she did her 25th birthday bash last year ON TV.If u watched BET, u could have heard/seen it in 106 & park. Y'all shld leave the girl alone. phewww! she really is a star for u guys to be discussin' her like this everywhere on this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meek Mill Takes Nicki Minaj On A Ride With His Monster Bike / VIDEO: Actress Salma Seductively Poses N aked With Fruits As She Celebrate Bday / Yemi Alade Looking Crazily Sexy In Swim Pant And Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.