Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (77398 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by shamecurls(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
These ones re still paupers in the game!

There rides could tell it all........

#SayNoToScam #SayNoToDrugTrafficking

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by papoose321: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Our government dem bad ooo dey no wan give ghetto man jab oo o my gad oo! Na Hu dem cassh b thif!
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Very good collabo between ewedu brown roof republic and Ipob republic of the rising sun

3 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
R
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by blaqiz: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
boys are not smiling
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmm undecided
I know my brothers will not be wearing cheap cotonu bend-down select and cheap cars when they are caught.. this is just the SS version of fraud.. small bois grin grin grin grin see they paraga and alomo face.. I know Ambode will give dem amnesty grin grin grin
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by femi4: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These guys should be dealt with.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
smh

5 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Flashh: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2016

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
everydayperson:
I know my brothers will not be wearing cheap cotonu bend-down select and cheap cars when they are caught.. this is just the SS version of fraud.. small bois grin grin grin grin see they paraga and alomo face.. I know Ambode will give dem amnesty grin grin grin
Lol....Honestly to hell with Nigerian Government ni

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Stanyvic(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
The so-called big boys in campus,I knew nemesis was surely gonna catch up with them...Na wa ooo
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by davibid: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Not Igbo again grin

grin

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
They should leave this boys alone jare. angry angry angry
All the politicians they've been parading up and down, which one dey prison?
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
checkolatunji:

So you no sabi difference between Build and Approve? Na WA for you, I pity person wey send you go school, that is if you go sef
....Leave the Mumu ! He is still living in the past! Campaigning for 2015 Presidential election grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by evy1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
emeijeh:
Name checkers don see enough food consume
grin grin grin E go hard for them,because all the major tribes dey represented.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by aywhy93(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Funny enough, the guy who claimed he's in Mathematics, AAUA is someone I've never seen before and he claimed to be in my department and level!
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Anoruo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
SEE AS THE GUY 4 d 3rd PIC POSE LIKE SAY NAH AWARD HE DEY CARRY.................

The same way Escobar posed on Narcos

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by DozieInc(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
THAT MOMENT EFCC ARREST YOU...
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by elopee3000(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
flyca:
Do the crime, do the time cool
u dey work for leadway insurance company?

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Okudiover(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Name check 1,2......... Name check 1,2....... (taps the microphone.)

Treasurer NCA Enugu Ngwo chapter reporting. Nairaland Ndenu?

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Skmoda360(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Proffdada:
Amateurs undecided
indeed.....
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by kaziblake(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These guys should be dealt with.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
Lol grin
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by seunakin231(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Efi Awon omolomo le joorr undecided
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Skmoda360:

indeed.....
Its not all about being amateur, sometimes when you can't afford your bills, you get bursted....No one is pro with these stupid force people.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by stigmond(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oga oh, the first two guyz on that list are my juniors in secondary school back then oh... They're very small and innocent then. Bad companies destroy good home brought character...

5 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by funso111: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
pls visit the nearest hospital. what are the qualities of this universities.do we need more schools or to raise the standard of the existing one. u need to see a doctor ASAP
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Collinsnice(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na bad economy cos am "my opinion"

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by uchewilliam18: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why hasn't he approved any yet. Smh
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who teach all this one work sef undecided
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by kaziblake(f): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall
I thought you are from Kogi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.