Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo (29354 Views)

"Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yes o, I am part of that roll call but we are very very very insignificant in number.

Between Brainwash of Churches, Mosques and Tribal leaders, it is hopeless to hope on Naija......just deh arrange ya alomo (though I prefer Ori Malu) and white London deh go............. cool Nuttin do we cool

RobinHez:

Lol, I don't expect everyone to see what I see... But I know there are some like minds out there: that roll-call was meant for them.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by MONITZ: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Look at this hypocrite who sacrificed the little integrity left of him on the altar of third term!
Always playing the saint, any wonder why his own daughter took him to the cleaners?
We deserve the kind of leaders we get by listening to all these old men who are past their prime and who have nothing to offer us.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by tundexijim(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
savio93:
This man should go and tend to his chickens... always playing the saint.....

It doesn't matter if he's a saint or not. He's saying the truth.. He might have change his ways...

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by LydayBobo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
We should use the opportunity of the country financial crisis to scrap the SENATE and House of Representatives and merge their JD with state house of Representatives.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by RobinHez(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Yes o, I am part of that roll call but we are very very very insignificant in number.

Between Brainwash of Churches, Mosques and Tribal leaders, it is hopeless to hope on Naija......just deh arrange ya alomo (though I prefer Ori Malu) and white London deh go............. cool Nuttin do we cool

Lol
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by azzima(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
RobinHez:
Growing up as a teenager in Nigeria is difficult,

you see and hear of supposedly old men; stealing funds meant for the development of the country. You hear of lawmakers who are supposed to help build a reputable government for the people- Padding the budget for both selfish and sponsored reasons.
You see groups like Avengers, Book Haram etc sponsored by these 'top men' wrecking havoc in the lifes of innocent citizens.
Sometimes I question God on why he let me to be born into this hell. . . But looking into the big picture, it's upto us, the upcoming generation to get fed up with all nonsense, and bring a change into the nation.

Forget about the President, forget about the governors, Bleep the ministers,, who our Legislature don help? Let's take our own future back from these old men.... Time for all upcoming Engineers to work together to bring about the next Silicon Valley, Doctors and Pharmaceutical students, take ur courses serious.... Your help would be greatly needed during this revolution. Sociologists, Economists, and all other neglected young minds out there..... Our time is coming! Let's be prepared so we won't be found wanting.

Together, we will build the Nigeria of our dream. And make sure our own offsprings don't get to live in a hell like we did.

I typed this outta pain in my heart. . . But I'm grateful,,,, There is a big plan!

DISCLAIMER:. Don't try to understand this post.
very well said!!! But the main issue is that most of us keep supporting these thieves while most of us are still unemployed but these thieves's children are bagging first class all over the world. I don't belong to any party but I 100% support this presidency. This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that very high ranking military officials are indicted . The revelation of thievery is very alarming and it's no more business as usual. Yes ,some people in this administration are thieves as well .But that's very difficult to find saints in this dark country, see how most of us have become immune to corruption so much that we rain curses on EFCC for exposing these criminals? This president needs everyone's support because corruption is fighting back very hard.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by nijanigga: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria is beckoning for revolution, when will the bell ring?
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by yomz1e(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
One day me too will sit behind that desk in image 2 as the head of this country As I decree so shall it be, if you agree say amen smiley
I will check in the future and all those that say amen will get favourable positions from me. cheesy
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, I will listen when a credible person with clean past talks, he that comes to equity must come with clean hands, obj I'd no different from the rest
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by fabre4: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
so obj is not a thief
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by okikiosibodu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Can't wait for 2019

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Housing(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
I got this from a Cross River guy :

Buhari hate us so much in Cross River State that he gave us Chief of Naval Staff, Admiral Ibas, Minister of Nigeria Delta Affairs, Usani Usani, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Eyo , Chairman NDDC Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba ,Special Assistant on Prosecution, Obono Obla and two career Ambassador Odeka Janet Bisong and Martin Nyong Cobham.I think Cross River is in Northern Nigeria now...

Posted by Omowaiye Oluremi....

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by omojeesu(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Saint Obasanjo!

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by iamnoduniyi(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Well said blooda, one day, #commonsense with pass our way and we gonna retract our words, quote me.
Whatch you studied ?
You heard abouh philosophy ?
You understood economics and goverment with law ?
You ever spoke to any great economics ?
You ever read any #JFK articles or books?
What do you understand by #change ?
You ever done anything right and still keep asking yourself if you doing the right thing ?

Blooda, I am a #Nigerian with a simple #commonsense, full of #hopes, #survival and #noregrets. If I can cope and hope for better tomorrow, then you should be able, every one should be able. The riches are crying more (they should never go down), the poor knew they all broke ass and jokingly accepted faith. Be it good, be it bad, we can't see the future, we actually can't.

To me, either good or bad, #istandwithbuhari
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by banmee(m): 5:08am On Jul 26, 2016
bilazego:
APC MAGIC .....

1. It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197, but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N350.. ...
2 It took PDP 16 years to destroy Nigeria, but it took APC just 1 year to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria. ...
3. It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87/ litre, kerosene at N100/litre and diesel at N115/litre. But it took APC 1 year to make petrol N145/litre, kerosene at N210/litre and diesel at N300/litre.
4. It took PDP 16 years to make Nigeria corrupt, but it took APC just 1 year to make Nigeria Fantastically corrupt.
5)It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N7,000 per bag, but took APC 1 year to project it to N18,000 per bag.
6) It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries, but it took Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.
7)It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow, but took APC 1 year to apply policies which they beg banks not to sack more staff.
CONCLUSIVELY; I am beginning to think that while PDP is better in administration,APC is better in opposition, that's why APC is still campaigning, blaming, promising and playing opposition party despite being the Ruling party after one year.

BE READY A REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!!

Anybody to quote me wrong?

Do you understand what you wrote? Basically you are saying leadership in Nigerian has been gradually decimating the country and the result is what you have today. I don't know if the problem is that Nigerians have been so used to poverty that they confuse it with good governance. The country under PDP was crap and nothing to write home about which was why citizens were quick to vote them out of office. If they had been doing well who would vote against them?
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by vislabraye(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
bilazego:
APC MAGIC .....

1. It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197, but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N350.. ...
2 It took PDP 16 years to destroy Nigeria, but it took APC just 1 year to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria. ...
3. It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87/ litre, kerosene at N100/litre and diesel at N115/litre. But it took APC 1 year to make petrol N145/litre, kerosene at N210/litre and diesel at N300/litre.
4. It took PDP 16 years to make Nigeria corrupt, but it took APC just 1 year to make Nigeria Fantastically corrupt.
5)It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N7,000 per bag, but took APC 1 year to project it to N18,000 per bag.
6) It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries, but it took Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.
7)It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow, but took APC 1 year to apply policies which they beg banks not to sack more staff.
CONCLUSIVELY; I am beginning to think that while PDP is better in administration,APC is better in opposition, that's why APC is still campaigning, blaming, promising and playing opposition party despite being the Ruling party after one year.

BE READY A REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!!

Anybody to quote me wrong?

A round of applause cool
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Codes151(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
I need to sack emeka. He keeps letting this chimpanzee leave the Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi Assists Accident Victims In Ohafia (Photos) / Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.