Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Heart Of An Angel - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heart Of An Angel (6915 Views)

Heart Of A Lucifer / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Heart Of A Broken Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Of An Angel by obumnaeke(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
kudos Lola
You always come up with interesting pieces, this is not an exception
Re: Heart Of An Angel by Shakyroh320(f): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Patiently waiting
Re: Heart Of An Angel by cyberprince8(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice work dearie,i really like ur story, keep it up, do you mind posting your work on my blog @ www.classicpluz.com,i will appreciate a positive responce from you
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am sorry I wasn't able to upload it is due to epileptic power supply. I promise to make it up to you.
Re: Heart Of An Angel by Countrygirl(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
following......interesting piece
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hope you are not mad at me. It is PHNC (dey don change name self) Uploading tonight and I hope after that you will all forgive me.
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
"Good morning dad"
"Good morning son"
"How was your night?"
"Fine, so when is your press interview?"
"10:00am and I am prepared" Senator David Responded with a Big Grin
"You are a true son of your father" He Said Patting his back
"Thanks dad"
Mr Jack moved round the kitchen and was eyeing the maid, the old man will never change. He is a born womanizer and doesn't care your age he will always want to have his way. The only reason David still cope with his philandering attitude is because he is sponsoring his election.

Mr Jack was lost in thoughts for some time without noticing when his son reached his Back....
"Dad, are you okay? "
" Yes son, i am just fine"
"Hey Dad, you don't look fine, are you sure there is Nothing? "
" Come off it Dav., I am good"
"Ok dad, i wanted to bid you bye"
"aii son, do have a fun filled day, make me proud. "
Then Senator David Left the house.

Mr Jack went back to his thoughts, its been a week now since his had the disagreement with Barbara, I wish he could just get rid of her already... She had vowed to Blackmail Him after he refused to take responsibility of her pregnancy, a pregnancy he was so sure he wasnt responsible for..
"So she has been cheating on me? "
" With Who?? "
" Who Dares Eat from the Same Plate With the Lion"
He Vowed to Make Sure he Kills Her and Whoever she was seeing aside him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Of An Angel by evemeshma(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
nice story, following u all d way...been waitng for ur next post grin cheesy
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Investigation was at its peak, the entire Police Force was ready to do anything to nab the killer. Mark's attachment to Bella was becoming stronger daily and Tom couldn't fault him, he just pray he doesn't indirectly hurt himself. Tom knew Mark to be one of the most hardworking Cop he has ever come across. Each day was unveiling new persons connected to the crime. Truly, Barbara has a ton of people who would have wanted her dead, but Bella seems not to have one person on her track. Her belongings that were retrieved at the scene of the incident, left no trace of any relative.
"Oh Poor girl". Tom thought.
" Hey partner" Mark called out
"Hi"
"I have the records of everyone Barbara had an affair with"
"OK, cool let's see"
Mark showed him the well arranged file and they went through it together.
Toping the list was

Mr H. Jack- he actually loved to be called that but his full time name was Dr. Henry jack. He was a medical practitioner for 15years, before he vied into politics. Though he came from a family of old money, he worked really hard which earned him the position of one of the richest man in the country. He never contested for any post but is always the one funding must campaigns and that made him a force to reckon with. His son joining the league of politicians actually brought him out. Married but divorced, he has a reputation of an unrepentant womanizer and a rugged politician. You won't want to cross his lane. Most importantly father to the youngest senator, senator David.

Thomas wavers- CEO wavers group of companies. Owner of one of the biggest company in the country. Married with two kids. Well connected in the country and has a reputation to protect. A little bit of a womanizer and a deadly businessman.

Thomas Dickson- The most respected news presenter in the country. Never had a scandal to his name before.

Pastor Wood- pastor of the leading church in the country. Never can you imagine him in this situation. Too holy to be condemned.

Still looking for the profile of the rest. The interesting thing about this is the fact that Henry jack, Thomas Dickson and pastor wood has a striking resemblance.

"Wow, good job now we have more people to interrogate"
"Yes"
Let's call it a day for now

Mark decided to make a stop at the hospital before going home. When he got to the hospital he entered her room and was talking to her about the progress of her case. He told her how his day went.
She listened with rapt attention. That Moment, she decided she really wants to meet the face behind the voice. But she willed herself not to remember the incident about her past life. After a while she felt him stand to leave.
"I will be back tomorrow" he said. Mark stared at her for a while he bent and kissed her on the cheeks, then hesitated for a while shifted a little bit to the right before kissing her right on the lips. He was all smile on his way out of the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Of An Angel by CuteChiluv: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice one lola, the story is making common sense.
Re: Heart Of An Angel by Vidamia(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
more vigour to your typing fingers
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
He moved around the house, thinking of who else to satisfy his overbearing sexual urge with. He knew he is a sex addict, but he can't tell it out to the world, he has so much to lose.

Damn it! He didn't mean to kill her, but she just couldn't keep shut and keep all his secrets. She was the perfect one for him, she has the fire in her to match his addicts. He need to find another lady soon.
He whistled and left the apartment

"This case is getting frustrating" Tom said.
They were still waiting for the order before they can probe most of the people on the list.
"Well, the chief is trying not to have people up his ass if investigation go wrong" Mark replied

"But you know if this people get to know there is a survivor she will be in grave danger"
"I will protect her and she is save. If she can just open her eyes it will be easier to nab the killer" Mark replied
Tom stared at him for a while but said nothing
"My guy is hooked" he thought smiling

1 Like

Re: Heart Of An Angel by Shakyroh320(f): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Madam Lola wlcm,hp no problew. D Lord is ur strenght
Re: Heart Of An Angel by Feyikemi12(f): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2016
weldone ma'am keep it coming
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am so sorry I have been quite for a while now. I have different issues. I am very sorry, I hope you can all forgive me. I am so sorry, I am extremely sorry. Ndo
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shakyroh320:
Madam Lola wlcm,hp no problew. D Lord is ur strenght

Thank you very much dear. And I am sorry for keeping you waiting
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Feyikemi12:
weldone ma'am keep it coming
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
***Chapter 2***
They were led into pastor Craig Wood's sitting room. The place was spacious and very neat, in one corner stood a pulpit with lots of pamphlets and a holy Bible.
After they studied the room for a while, Tom spoke up
"It is hard to believe that a man as Godly as this can be linked to a scandal like that?"
"The depth of a man's heart can't be measured" Mark replied
Craig made his way into the sitting room, walking with the confidence of a man that has nothing to hide.
He greeted them and they all settled in.
" Good afternoon officers, I was told you wanted to see me. How may I help you?
" Do you know any lady by the name Barbara " Tom inquired
" Well I have lots of lady by that name, if you can describe her"
Mark took his time in describing her, not omitting the fact that she was a prostitute. Mark was watching intently for any reaction that could give Craig away. After he was through Craig answered
" How do you expect me to know someone like that"
" Actually she indicated you guys had a thing together "
" I am a man of God and will never do something as disgraceful as that"
Mark slowly brought out the picture and placed it in front of him
"Holy spirit!!! , those two need the lord" he exclaimed
Tom exchanged a confused look with Mark
"Aren't you the one in the picture? " Mark asked
"You can't belief that is me, I am a Man of God"
The Two officers were angry at the way the pastor was denying a photo evidence
"Look Pastor, We are not here for Jokes, We Need to bring you in for questioning"Mark Said, looking pissed already
"I am been framed, I need to call my lawyer"
"Go ahead call him but that won't stop us from questioning you"
"I told you I don't know who barbie is"
"Oh Barbie, only people of special acquaintance call her that" Mark told him
For the first time, Pastor Craig looked completely shaken but he hid it immediately.
" I don't know what you are talking about, I am not the one in the picture " He said
"I guess you will need your lawyer after all" Tom said
"We will be back and you are not allowed to travel anywhere" he added
They made for the exit leaving Pastor Craig in shock.
"How did they get the pictures, she told me she destroyed it".
"I should have been straight with the officers, i Shouldn't have lied to them"
"Dear Lord, I have seek forgiveness from You, Please do not let my Past Hunt me again"he ended with a Prayer.

1 Like

Re: Heart Of An Angel by CuteChiluv: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
It looks like you are busy , update olivertwist ask fore more,keep it coming
Re: Heart Of An Angel by feyorpe: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2016
More updates pleeeeeaaaaaaase!
Re: Heart Of An Angel by ayoxelee(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
lolaHikmat:

ah jx discover ur new story after patiently waiting for ur notification that will nvr cme
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Hi
Re: Heart Of An Angel by Chummypinky(f): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
lolaHikmat:
Hi
which one z hi?pls post ur story........writerz shuld stop postin stories dy cnt complete...........from august too sept ha.........try.....nice storie
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't know what is wrong I have been trying to update all to no avail. it just kept telling me an error has occurred for the past 5days. I am not someone who keep her readers hanging. I am sorry.
Re: Heart Of An Angel by feyorpe: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2016
No prob, just keep trying
Re: Heart Of An Angel by blair01(f): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
nice story you v got here...more ink to your pen
Re: Heart Of An Angel by lolaHikmat(f): 3:01am On Sep 16, 2016
please, I have been trying to upload but I kept encountering same problem. If there is anyone who can help please let me know.
Re: Heart Of An Angel by ayoxelee(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2016
lolaHikmat:
please, I have been trying to upload but I kept encountering same problem. If there is anyone who can help please let me know.
How can some1 hlp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Book Has Made The Greatest Impact On Your Life ? / My Father’s Farmland / The School Of Money By Olumide Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.