Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy (14749 Views)

Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by FODA(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2016
New life,same way God will transform the life of each and everyone of us injn.
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Dignitygab(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Seen
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Bgorgeous: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
When God wan answer your prayers
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
L
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Kossym(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
God don bless the little boy.. Al thanks to d father. Wot If he had nt chained him. that's how God works. mysterious working God. the Turner of misfortunes
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by jerryfisher(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:
Nice One grin But what are you guys going to do to his father? angry angry
see as d boy don dey fresh
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by jerryfisher(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
hemartins:
I pray he grows to become great in life.
His parents would be filled with regrets now.
God dn pick the poor boy call!!!
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by HarbySloy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
I need someone here on Nairaland too CHAIN ME. I believe PMB will come to my rescue.
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by saudyarmani(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
That one self dey..nice move tho..hope say no be publicity staunt
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by mobidoo: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Really bleeped up
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by HouseT: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
At the end of the day papa go beg for forgiveness cast the blame on his enemies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.