Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Do You Agree With Former Pdiddy Ex Bodyguard That He Killed Notorious B.I.G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree With Former Pdiddy Ex Bodyguard That He Killed Notorious B.I.G (1586 Views)

Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Former Pdiddy Ex Bodyguard That He Killed Notorious B.I.G by UPDISTIC7: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
The music entertainment world has been hit with the news that Sean Diddy Combs’ former bodyguard, Eugene Deal has revealed that his former boss Diddy was the brain behind the murder of Notorious B.I.G’s death, This was revealed in a new interview. With these fresh allegations of his involvement in Notorious B.I.G’s demise, P Diddy who some have accused of Tupac death also has to proove his innocence to the music world who are still yet to get over one of the Best rapper of his time, who was killed on March 9, 1997 in Los Angeles
The former bodyguard reportedly took part in a documentary with Mreck TV where he alleges that the Hip Hop mogul had the late rapper set up. As the former bodyguard he had been the head of Diddy’s security detail at the time.

Tupac, Pdiddy and Biggie
According to Eugene, the bullet that , was actually meant for Diddy. Eugene says he received alert that there was a set up to attack the Bad Boy boss and he warned Diddy not to go on that trip, but his warning was ignored, eventually leading to Biggie’s death.
It was revealed also that prior to his confession, Rolling Stone and the LA police had identified Eugene as a credible witness to the shooting that occured 19 years ago,which Diddy found out and had him fired for trying to talk to the police
The revelations is set to cause a lot of tension in the music industry. Watch the documentary in the link below:

Watch documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoJLAArQolU

Source: http://dambela.com/2016/07/25/outrage-as-pdiddys-ex-bodyguard-accuses-him-of-notorious-b-i-gs-death/

Re: Do You Agree With Former Pdiddy Ex Bodyguard That He Killed Notorious B.I.G by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Matters arising..... Where is Faith Evans? .....

*singing* 'every step I take...... I be missing you'

(1) (Reply)

Most Tattooed Woman In The World / ''after They Left'' Book Reading By Edify Yakusak In Lagos / Phorn Star, King Tblak Says Nasty Things About God Claims There's No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.