Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard (39571 Views)

Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Bhelamblog(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Media Personality and Entrepreneur Toke Makinwa has revealed how a Bodygaurd to British Actor Boy John Boyega Assaulted, Humiliated and disgraced her because she wanted to sit close to the actor in Lagos, According to her she was not only stopped from sitting down, The body guard even went as far as Stopping the Waiters from Serving her any drink for her..

Remember the Actor spend the Christmas and New Year in Nigeria. Its quite a long read but its worth it..

See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/toke-makinwa-reveals-how-she-was.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6503765_i9oklo_jpegc09b038b4a5e8a93b30fc73cecd2cb40

I cannot believe I stayed up this late to write this. I have an early flight to catch in the morning and I would normally just ignore it all but I thought about the amount of women this can/might happen to and thought naaaaa, I’ll share it anyways. My experience at crossroads tonight was very interesting.
P.S it was the Wizkid show and not rhythm unplugged

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdgnsLuF2ju/?hl=en

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by biacan(f): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2018
I guess this is "BECOMING" PART TWO

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by thesettingz(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Na thunder go strike this toke for using the word assaulted

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by thesettingz(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
g

I Taya for you oooo

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Pappyto: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Mtchewwww rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Karma is a bitch.. When yeyebrity like Toke gets preferential treatment of sort at bars,hotels,shows etc at the expense of an innocent person we hear nothing about it but When they are dozed with Same treatment its all over the internet....

Lady Toke accept life ooo That's how Average people feels when they are treated unjustly for the likes of you yeyebrities

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Bhelamblog(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2018
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Bhelamblog(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2018
The last

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by free2ryhme: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2018
She wan sleep with boyega

Na her mission be that

After Baba festus, Micheal daapah now boyega

This aunty no get shame

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by ObaKlaz: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Suddenly, na for only John Boyega's side seat dey! The bodyguard prolly knows you're bad news. Serves you right, attention-seeker.

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by TheWalkingMind: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Did I read her say amount of women?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by ouzo1(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2018
This tin be like movie script o.. Hahaha

Sorry Ma, next time leave there... No be only that place dem the sell shayo

39 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Realhommie(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Who else didn't read up the trash she wrote up there?
Good for you Toke, na so you go dey ajala everywhere dey form familiarity...
This is 2018, you better behave. Please who has that meme

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2018
angry

∆ First it was Anthony Joshua. Now it is Boyega cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Mariangeles(f): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Boyega looks like a young version of Denzel Washington in that picture above....

81 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by decatalyst(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Aunty no just get shame!

CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE HOW SOMEONE IS STARTING 2018!

35 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by 9jaAmerican: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Media Personality and Entrepreneur Toke Makinwa has revealed how a Bodygaurd to British Actor Boy John Boyega Assaulted, Humiliated and disgraced her because she wanted to sit close to the actor in Lagos, According to her she was not only stopped from sitting down, The body guard even went as far as Stopping the Waiters from Serving her any drink for her..

Remember the Actor spend the Christmas and New Year in Nigeria. Its quite a long read but its worth it..

See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/toke-makinwa-reveals-how-she-was.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3
Why do i have the feeling this lady is not telling the
whole truth.I mean how would a sane person take
issues with you that "stood back to watch the
exchange" and ignore the person that angered
them,these right here is an obvious lie. I make bold to say that Toke must have tried to use
her status as a public figure to influence the waiter
to unseat that lady and her friend so she(Toke) and
her friends could seat which in all likelihood
annoyed the lady.That is a more likely scenario.
So Toke should spare us the too early in the new year bullshiiiit!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by deenee: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2018
This has nothing to do with John Gboyega.

She should take it up with the security outfit if she feels she has been treated badly

On a lighter note she should also understand that people now know her for who she truly is which is a lying two faced deceitful manipulative human being.

90 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by leroi01(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2018
I really don't know why i find this story funny! grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Afrok(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Aunty Toke! Ehn be like say u want to search for another guy to milk again o undecided

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2018
I stopped reading when she said she "waited two hours to get drink"

40 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by temptnow: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2018
This boyega wan resemble Denzel Washington

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by favourmic(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Only 11months and 28 days to go, we are about to enter 2019. Happy new year in advance
grin grin grin grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Good for her
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by Femistic123: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Nice one...she day find dat guy prick again...she no day see British guys for eye....Na so she one f**k big shaq too

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by IamPatriotic(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2018
On your own, gbokogboko, ashewo borabora (aunt tura).

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by segebase(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2018
good for her..she deserve more self
Re: Toke Makinwa Assaulted & Disgraced At Crossroads By John Boyega's Bodyguard by deebrain(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Please, the protocol official acted on given instructions.

"NO BIT**** ALLOWED".

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) / Wizkid Shares Photo With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun, In Bed / Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.