Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,178 members, 7,842,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

ISABELLA The Whatsapp Girl(by Nonsegzy De Magnificenti) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ISABELLA The Whatsapp Girl(by Nonsegzy De Magnificenti) (877 Views)

ISABELLA – In Love With A Marmaid (complete Episodes) / How I Began To Speak With Isabella The Day After She Died (II) / How I Began To Speak With Isabella The Day After She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISABELLA The Whatsapp Girl(by Nonsegzy De Magnificenti) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Writer-Njoku Nonso Emmanuel(Nonsegzy De magnificenti)
Rating-100% Fiction (+18)
Facebook Page-Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
Email-Njokunonsochukwu@gmail.com
~HUMBLE SUBMISSION~
like always,no part of this writting should be posted,shared or produced without the prior acknowledge of the writer,.failure to adhere to it announces you as an impeccable culprit,all copyright reserved,¤2016¤
This is my first story in this amazing Nairaland,,though i rated it fictional but some of it happenings summarizes the charactization of our perceptive lives,it is a story full of Thrills,Wills and Fills,,,i might be having complications combining my busy schedule with this,,but God help me!!,,
To badbelles and aiders-criticism is welcomed and also your humble corrections but it doesn't lead to We fighting*lol,No qualms*
#Stay tuned
Re: ISABELLA The Whatsapp Girl(by Nonsegzy De Magnificenti) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2016
ISABELLA the Whatsapp Girl(By Nonsegzy De magnificenti)

EPISODE ONE
my name is segzy Nodema,strange name right?,but the name has really helped in making me the girl type..some of my friends even changed the name to Sexy which pictured me mainaiacally as a Homosexual but Hey am not,,am 17 years of age with a more complex matured body features than my agemates although i don't have hairy moustache but my face looks damn rugged with maturity.
I woke up feeling rather cold and fatigued due to the preparation of my Jamb examination which is to take place today..I applied for Medicine and surgery at UNN,being my first jamb,i was being lectured by more experienced aspirants who has looked for admission for some years,but being an amature,,i had no clue what they were trying to ellaborate..i sluggishily got up from the bed rubbing my eyes which has become swollen like someone that ate jollofrice before sleeping,,i checked the time 7:52am,,,my sluggishness gradually evaporated,i rushed into my room to check my jamb slip only to see that the time of the exam as stated is6:00am leaving me one -hour behind,,i rushed into bathroom to collect a bucket which i will use in fetching water for my bath almost colliding with my mother who was coming out of our bedroom,,"do you want to make me fall eeh,you can go back to sleep"she said sarcastically.."that boy is not even serious ,"my father fired from inside the bedroom,*i don't really have time for these old man and woman,parents can really abuse even to the extent that you one forget what he or she acquires*
i went out of our house to the tap which stood few meters from our abode,"Goodmorning",i gretted Madam Akaose who seols Akaraballs infront of our house,"segzy ,how are you,"she asked,,"am Fine ma ,"i answered marching to the tap glade,,i wasn't in the mood for formalities,the onlything in my mind is to fetch this water and prepare for my jamb examination which would be taken at Bishop Yuonne seminary school,,i got to the tap, collecting the water and headed straight home,,-
-

I dressed casually putting on a Nike trousers and a well-ironed starched shirt which got complimented with an all stars shoe glittering at a low key,,i left after i was given some papers for my needies during the exam,,i boarded a bus to the school,,
Few minutes later
"Oga you dey craze where your money ,"the conductor fired the umpteenth time,i searched everything searchable but the Money was no where to be found
* sorry for the lenght am a bit sick
)pisode 2 loading

(1) (Reply)

A Ghost Story (flash-fiction) / Ethan Hunt Nigeria / Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.