Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly (869 Views)

Quarantine Love (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / FEIRE - A Romance Story / Not Just An Ordinary Day (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly by GraciaKim: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
AUTHOR'S NOTE
No part of this story maybe reproduced, plagiarised or copy and pasted on any social media platforms without the permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction, the characters, names and place of incidents are wild imaginations of the writer. Any relation to a personality either living or dead is purely coincidental.

BOOK CONTENT

Cassie Meyers had waited for over thirty minutes at the club house for her man to patch things up and just as it has always been, she's the one making the push to make things right. The mild jam played at the club isn't her cup of tea at the moment. She looks lost to the world as she fiddle with her curly shoulder length blonde hair thinking about Scott, her high school love, will he come? Or boycott...No, no negativity.

Scott will definitely come and they'll make up. Of course he'll accept her apology as he always do when she begs anytime they have issues, whereas he's the reason why they fight most times, if not all the time.

Their recent fight started when she'd seen him coming out of a coffee shop with a lady, both loved up, giggling loudly like lovers who'd had a blast at the cinema. She'd thrown tantrums right there. That was uncouth of her and he'd accused her of being too obsessed with him.Though he'd said the lady is just a course mate, she really find it hard to believe him.

She felt the lady might snatch him away as she wouldn't hold a candle to the her beauty. She is a tacky and clumsy woman as he always tell her. Is there anytime he says sweet words to her? Definitely yes, when he feels like shifting her panties aside. And he'll surely do tonight after they make up, as always.

Cassie had shop for a knee length blue spaghetti straps and a chunky heel to match with the help of her two roomies. They never liked Scott, but anything to make her happy, they'll subscribe for it. She'd thought if she looks seductive and sexy just like the lady that caused their rift, Scott Robinson will be hers and hers in only.The desire to keep him had made her done the unthinkable, going out braless is what she finds nauseating but had to do it, for Scott. She sighed dejectedly at the look of the mirror, maybe this sexy barbie look isn't her thing.

The flattery wows and whistles she got when she entered almost made her trip. She didn't have to see the remarks as anything else than a good assurance that her dressing is spot on. The Cassie she knows isn't a hottie–hottie type.
'Hello miss'
She snapped out of her reverie when the million dollar smile she'd ever seen shot at her. She blinked.
'Oh, hell.. Hello'

The stranger had sat down across to her table without permission. The smile still visible on his sqaured faced shape. The dentition she's seeing now is so... So mesmerising. No biggie in admiring another man though.

'Greg, your name?' He stretched his hands for an handshake. She took it. The warmth of his hands sent jolts in her body. The perfect a stranger in front of her put on a dark polo shirt well hung to his body to flaunt his lanky physique with a clean crew cut which complimented his face.
She skipped a heartbeat, looking stunned as their handshake lingered for several seconds. Oh so beautiful Greg
'Your... Name?' He snapped her out of her reverie.
'Oh...Cassie' Her nervousnes reflected in her voice
'Uhmm... Cassie, nice meeting you.'
'You too'
'I need your help' he said simply
'My help? for what?'

He took the Chapman she'd been nursing for awhile and gulped it all at once. She felt that's really crude and really want to question him on why he did that. She really was going to, but how he licked his lips after the drink stopped her, with her eyes fixed on those sexy, pinky lips of his. Are you okay at all? Her subconscious chastised her.
'Let's start this way—' he dropped the bottle on the table loudly
'My ex lover is here, with her next door uber driver, just to get on my nerves. I feel like giving her a taste of her own poison. please, be my lover for few moments'
'Huh?' She squinted her eyes in disbelief. What a blunt, silly request.

Hope he knows how stupid he sounded. She's out here trying to fight for her love which was drifting away. And he'd want him to get his own woman get jealous. Why would he think she'll concede to help him, is it because of her sultry dress that made him think she's that cheap?
'For just couple of minutes Cassie, please.' oh, he could plead. How he said her name is somewhat sensual, damn special than how anybody, even his boyfriend does.
You've started again. Her subconscious rebuked her.
'What makes you think I'll do this for a stranger like you?
'Shhh... Don't argue too much, she's watching already'
She attempted a turn to see her so called ex-lover.
'No-no-no, don't look back, she'll get suspicious'
'Gosh, what it is you really want?'
'Put a smile on that face, it'll make it look real' He said, smiling charmingly while pulling her oral commissures gently. The revelation of those dentition gave him tingles in his stomach and his gentle touch on her lips made her flush red. She gave him a tight lipped smile.
'That's good, for a start' he gave her two thumbs up, reciprocating her lips sealed smile.
'You're unbelievable!'
'That sounds like a compliment' she rolled her eyes in agitation. Scott's lateness had caused this.
'Listen I'm here to meet my boyfriend, if he comes here and see us–'
'Your face look so mean Cassie, someone would think I just fought with my new lover'
She breathed out loudly and forced a smile
'Dear lover boy, as you can see, I'm already smiling like an idiot for your sake and I think she'd seen enough now let's end this' she balled her hands in a fit of frustration.
'Relax, what will you like? Chapman? Beer?'
Very uncouth, that should've been the first question of a gentle man to a lady
'Chap' she said tersely. He called for a Chapman and a beer, so far he's winning the silly game with Brenda, as she couldn't keep staring at him and the strange lady with him. He'd made the right choice, Cassie is an epitome of beauty who could give a her run for her money.

In little conversation they had he could tell she isn't the badass lady he'd thought he would be.The dress he wore is really a head turner. He'd seen her entering the club dazzling and superbly sexy. Reason why he taught she's really capable of making Brenda have a taste of what she's dishing him. She chose to come with that next door driver just to make him to believe she'd moved on really fast after their tussle. Not at all, as she couldn't get her eyes off him.
'I don't know why your man isn't here yet. I mean, how could he leave a gorgeous woman like you alone here?' She flushed, gorgeous, is she really?
'He'll come, maybe he's a bit busy'

The bar man arrived with their order, he poured himself a drink take a drink. He relaxed in the chair and curves his lips in smile
'Really? U know, a pretty woman who make excuses for her man like you is hard to come by'
He got her right there, she's always fond of days defending Scott, even her friends had told her that countless time. But... What else can he do to keep her high school love? Her face went pale, maybe he isn't going to come as he'd promised. He'd done stuffs like that in the past and acted as if it's nothing, the latest being at a pizza shop they'd decided to meet two weeks ago, she'd call him after an hour of wait only to hear a woman's voice over the phone. He came up with an excuse as usual.
'You look sad, it's bad for the game we're playing and for your face'
'Let's just say I look like that because I was overwhelmed by your stunning look, your woman could think like that couldn't she?'
He chuckled.
'You're not drinking up too, I'll lose this for sure no thanks to you'
'Then let's assume drinking in your aqua marine eyes got me intoxicated already'
Oh my word! Did I just say that?!
'Uhmm, now you're flirting' he said, leaning towards the table, with her gaze fixed on her. She squirmed a bit.
'Flirt?–' she raised her eye brows 'no, just playing your game' She poured her drink for a sip to calm her nervousness.
'Oh, let's get the ball rolling then, you're beautiful Cassie–' she couldn't hide her blush. Good, hope Brenda saw that. 'Those honey eyes of yours is breathtakingly sexy .' she twinkled. '–and your delicate neckline could make a man lose chastity . That lips of yours looks soft, so soft that I couldn't help but think about it could feel when locked with mine' She inhaled, almost feeling the action of what he just said. Locking lips with that lips of his would really, really....
'Seems I went too far'
'You... You mean my reaction? Don't think too much, it's just a façade to help your stupid game you've gotten me into'
Liar,
'Your turn'
'Huh?'
'C'mon, she's watching. Say something nice'

Jeez! she'd gotten herself in the mess already and really need to see it through, besides it will be great to make him flush as he'd made her
'You wanna hear something nice? What's more to say? You're just a dripping hot stud like my boyfriend. You've got a breathtaking dentition when you smile, well shaped jaw line with a fine crew cut. and... Your broad shoulders tells you are well muscled and toned down there'
'Down...there?'
'I meant your abs! You're thinking too much'
'I'm pretty sure yur boyfriend won't like this' She chuckled, this time genuinely.
'My compliment is sincere though'
'But... Down there really sounds naughty'
'Yeah, I shouldn't have used that statement'
'I love naughty compliments, it's what makes me blush'
'Uhm, wanna hear compliments on how well sculpted your butt is? That's crappy' she was smiling face to keep up with the game. she never saw his derrière, but quite sure it's well chiseled. It baffles her why she was talking to the handsome stranger and with so much enthusiasm and why she's lowkey enjoying the game.
'Your bitch, how's she?'
'Pissed'
'Great, are we done?'
'No'

Father lord, come quickly. These eyes are eating me up!. She isn't it the type that get swayed at first sight. Why he's so exceptional beats her. Is it because of his weirdness that got him enthralled? Hell, he isn't Mr Universe. But he's beautiful, far beautiful than her runaway boyfriend.
'Let's dance' He said simply
'What?' She frowned.
'I think that's the only way to convince her we're an item'

Cassie couldn't pinpoint what made her conceded to every thing, she could've just stand up right away and leave. His issue with his woman isn't her own cup of tea. But, nah. Here she is staggering behind him as he held her hand in his arm, heading to the dance floor.
'Is she watching' she asked nervously as he held her body closely to his.,feeling the tenderness of her bossom on his chest
'Look left, she in black body con'

She turned to see the lady. Simply gorgeous! Far more prettier than she is. As presumed, a handsome man like him won't have fallen for a girl next door like him.
If only eyes were bullet, she'd been dead by now. Her look was so scornful when she met her eyes all loved up in the arms of her lover, swaying gently to the rhythm. The uber man had since lost her attention. Those look triggered her evil side to make her more jealous. She knows it isn't right but needs to be taught a lesson for toying with a man like Greg. She casted her gaze away from her to her man and smile bubbly. Greg was stunned. The smile is really...really far from being a façade. Or... She's turning out to be a very good actor. She got much more involved in the dance, smiling at him as he held his gaze and spurned around moments to lean in his arms, rocking him subtly. He
'You're unbelievable Cassie'
'Isn't this what you want?'
'Now I'm getting more than what I bargained for'
'I think she deserves this, not for anything but her Jezebel's look when i met her eyes'
'Believe me, you're the Jezebel right now'
'Nah, I'll prefer Delilah'

Never had she felt at ease with a man than she is with him–another woman's man for Pete's sake. At that moment, she'd forgotten about the game, she was living the best moment in his warm arms, dancing away her worries. Thank God Scott couldn't make it and she hope he never make it.
'Someone is willing to dance too' He said, his deep husky voice resounding in her ears.

She snapped out of her Disney Land to see Greg's woman, loved up with the uber driver dancing few metres away from my where they are. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat. So fake!
The man seems to be loving it though. Dancing with a lady way out of his league is a thrilling feel for him. Poor guy, she doubted if he knows she's using her.
'She countered, this is getting interesting' she purred softly. Her voice soothing and sensual just like the solemn jam being played by the club DJ as she rocks him.

Greg had known it. She must be an evil temptress. She'd made a grand entrance to the club house and probably not aware of that. No doubt she's a the perfect person to drive Brenda nuts.
'Not wavered'
' I know. You are into something else entirely'
Obviously, Yes. She'd felt his boner on her bum. His girlfriend dancing with another man few metres away from my where he was was isn't a thing to bother him anymore but the sexy seductress riding him with her bum in the name of dance. Whatever Brenda might be feeling right now is none of his business. He was wrapped his arms around her waist to live the blissful moment with her.
'She's trying hard to sway you, we can do better than the this can't we?'
'Oh,really?' His breath of words in her ears were deep and hazy. She shivered a bit in his arms. She isn't playing no more games anymore. The warm, large arms of the lanky stranger dancing with him sent electric jolts through her body and his bulge pressed against her silky spaghetti straps gave her moistness, down there.

At that moment, she cared less about Scott and the eye boggling witch who had guts to take a sexy guy like Greg for granted. All what she cares and feels for is him and his boner. Yeah, she's using him to make his woman jealous but she's loving it. She wanted to be used, thoroughly used not just to drive his woman crazy. The usage she meant was all about a comfy soft bed with just the two of them alone–now, that's way too much.
She casted a glance at his girlfriend who was busy killing it with great whines just to get Greg's attention. To be candid, she's a great dancer and wouldn't hold a candle compared to her. The man she's dancing with was loving it. His hands roaming of freely on her bum and his own hip was restless too. He even did subtle thrusting. A roller coaster enjoyment for him. At least he could touch and grope.
'Still not wavered?'
'Yeah'
'Well, I was thinking about stepping up the game'
'That will be very much appreciated'
Anything to make him live the moment to the fullest with her, he'll subscribe for it. She stopped her whines to his disappointment and flipped her purse open to fetch something which would leave him stunned.
'Condom?!'
'Don't think too much it's just a game. Hope she sees this' she quipped, holding the condom to his face for whoever cares to see. Greg turned to check on Brenda. She'd stopped dancing, shock was written over her face as she saw the contraceptive his man's date was holding.

Cassie had brought the condom in case Scott had planned to sleep with her with his unsheathed shaft after they'd reconciled. She isn't going to take chances with a man who'd probably slept around when they fought.
'Seen, absolutely shocked' He said.
'Then come with me,your victory will be flawless if we can pull this off'.
She tugged on his collar nand dragged him off the dance floor.
'Wha..what are we going to pull off?'
'Ain't sleeping with you' she said.
She dragged him off go the ladies, inside the closet. They were stilled, very close to each other in the small cubicle. The expulsion of heat from his body made her flushed.Why is she doing this for him when they barely know each other?. She couldn't assure of her self if it was just a game or she wanted some intimate moment with him.
Greg was confused, she'd dragged him here, holding a condom yet told him she isn't going to sleep with him. Brenda had seen it and he'd won.
They should've departed on their way to the restroom and leave the club house unnoticed but they are here in the ladies closet, close to each other, sniffing the erotic scent of her cologne.
'Wha...'
'Shhh—' she silenced him with a finger crossed on her lips
'One–two–three–four–five–bingo!'
She snapped her fingers as they heard the door of the restroom flung open. It was Brenda who had come to the restroom to see how much fun they were having together. What a seductive genius! He grinned at her.
Re: Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly by GraciaKim: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
The door of the closets isn't an overall, they'll have to pull off an act to give her a peek on their fun.
'C'mon do something' she whispered in his ears. Her sensual invitation peaked his hormones. He drew her closer to himself and wrapped his arms around her slender waist. The tenderness of her breast crushed on his chest made him twitched, down there. He planted a moist kiss on the nape of her neck and she purred softly. He might've thought her endearing purrs is an act but it's purely....heavenly genuine. The tingles the kiss gave her knew no bounds. He explored be neckline with kisses as his hand pressed her body closer to his.

Brenda felt dejected as she saw their feets close to each other, making out like high school teens. The jealousy card which makes him run back to her waiting arms like a lemming headed for cliff's head any time they have issues isn't working tonight. Greg had moved on from being a man he could tame so easily. She'd always loved him, with all his heart and always thought she'd get him locked down until tonight. He'd followed that evil bitch to the ladies for sex without any remorse. It's all over between us Greg. She said inwardly as she muffles her sobs with her hand not to arouse their suspicions.

Brenda exit the restroom heartbroken and left the club house without looking for her fake lover's whereabouts. Greg and Cassie were still in the ladies, with their lips locked, feasting lustily on each other's mouth. They were aware she'd left but got too engrossed in their romantic moment to back out. Their kiss was far from being the lovebirds' type. It's was sluttish and sensual–so superbly sensual that it triggered the moistness between her thighs. He was hard too. They broke the kiss, staring at each other as warm warm breaths gushed out of their mouth. Their intense gaze oozed pure sodomity, both ready to have it right there. His hand dropped a strap of her gown revealing the larger part of her bust. There, he planted a wet kiss. She took in a sharp breath with her fingers dugged in his hair, wanting him to go more uncensored with her body. At that blissful moment came two spoilers. Two ladies were giggling loudly as they entered the restroom. They broke away from each other abruptly.
'You...you've won the game right?' She said, giggling nervously as she readjusted her strap.
'Yeah. And it's game over I think'
'Oh...sure–' she clapped her hands briskly and forced a smile 'game over'.
They were back on sit in the club house. Both took a quick glance around too check if Brenda was still around but couldn't see any face they know except her dejected lover guzzling beers–his own way to handle heartbreaks.
'Isn't it funny how we shattered two hearts with our playacting?' He said
Playacting? Is that how he sees their romantic moment in the ladies? He'd almost rip off her clothes even when he was aware that his lady had left. That's way too expensive for an act unless he's a fvck boy as his looks portrayed him to be.
'I'm talking to you Cassie, you seems lost'
'Errm... Nothing to talk about, the game is over anyway' she sounds bereaved.
'Yeah–'
It's really over, he'd confirmed it. It will be better for her to leave with the memory of the best thirty minutes of her life. Brenda had left home in sadness, the lover boy uber man had gotten drunk to stupor and Scott isn't going to show up too. Just like Brenda and her fib lover, she's a loser. Only him had to won the game.
'But...we're not over,are we?'

Joy leapt in her heart as she heard him say those words but wouldn't let him notice how therapeutic it was to avoid him knowing how much she wanted him. Stern face,stern face Cassie, no bullshits!

Greg wouldn't let her go either, things shouldn't end this way for them, not when he'd started having affection for her. She might be wild or might've acted wild tonight but he didn't fail to notice the loving–girl–next–door in her. She couldn't hide that when he'd approached her and now when he admitted that it's over. Her sad facial expression shows how she really wants to keep him.
'No, I mean...we can always be cool. Best friends!'
More than a friend, way more than a bestie. She wants this young sexy man as a lover now that he's single. Maybe that's why she played a perfect role Angelina Jolie would be proud of–to knock Brenda off his radar and have him all to herself. Never had she felt greedy for a man this much in her Twenty Seven years of existence.
'You're a gorgeous lady Cassie, but you have a boyfriend'
'Scott is a useless scum' she almost said those words.
'Yes I do' She said simply.
'He isn't worth you though, a man who values his woman wouldn't boycott a date'
Glad you know he's a dumbass prick.
'Initially, we agreed to meet here to settle our rifts. Believe me, he's the architect of every fight we had'
Re: Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly by GraciaKim: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Cassie her mother brought up would've defended her boyfriend nonetheless. But she finds no crime in painting him black to Greg. Scott is truly the black sheep in their relationship but.. Why did she have to tell him that?.
'Do you really move around with that–' his gaze got much intense. '–Thing?'
It took her few seconds to decode what 'thing' meant. Oh the condom!
'No–no–no, I only have that because I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend' she averted his deep stares flushed and embarrassed.
'So... You had planned for make up sex?' He was sarcastic, stroking his index finger on his jaw.
The way his overwhelming eyes blaze at her deprived her of her voice. Should she agree to it being a rite between two of them? of course not. Or she should just tell him the reason why she'd dressed to kill was because of that skunk.
Her eyes shoned as she saw a well known figure making an entrance to the club house. Scott!

He noticed her stunned look, she was obviously staring at something else. Probably, someone else. Who could have scared wits out of her this much? He trailed her gaze to the bulky figure at the entrance, looking furtively for someone.
'Oh, he's around at last' He quipped without a trace of humour in his tone
She cursed within for not calling him not to bother coming again. It had been a sizzling flirt, a good convo and a mind blowing pre intimacy with Greg, all summed up to make a blissful night until he shows up. She ducked a bit, hoping he wouldn't find her. To make things right between them is a great task ahead for sure but seeing her with another man will surely be a disaster.
'Wanna fvck shit up with him?' He said with a smirk
'Wha..what do you mean?'
'Let's run rings on him, just like how we did on Brenda'
'No–no'

He was aware that Cassie had seen his appearance as a bad timing and wished he shouldn't see them together but what beats him is the reason why she doesn't want to end things with him. A scum isn't worthy of a down–to–earth lady like her. She really deserves a better man even if it wasn't going to be him. If only she could see beyond her betrothment.
'I better leave you for your man then' he stood up at the utterance of the cold words and walked away. She had will to stop him from leaving him but couldn't sum up the courage to do it, not when Scott had already seen her.
'Hello baby' he greeted with a goofy smile.
'Hi Scott'
He was taken aback a bit. Hi Scott? so much unlike her. He took a sit with his legs crossed, ankle over knee.
So coarse... and so unsual of her to find a fault in him.
'Why are you not here on time?' She frowned
'Uhmm... I've been busy fixing some bugs on my site'
She knows well when he's telling lies. The uhmm... Thing is always his prefix. If it were a to be over an hour ago, she'll feel bad that he'd lied to her but she just want him to keep up with the lies at that moment. The more he does the more she will see reasons why she should've dumped his ass off long time ago.
'Okay' she said simply.

Scott isn't dumb to notice her coldness, the Cassie he knew would'nt buy his lies so easily even if she was going to. Just a line out of his rehearsed damage controls and she feels OK with it. Very much strange. He would've asked questions on her reactions but her dress caught his attention. Absolutely a bang! Never had she wore a sultry dress like this since he knew her.
The make up too looks good on her. The homely pretty Cassie isn't here tonight, the one sitting right in front of him is a sexy, sinfully seductive diva.
'You look stunning tonight'
'Thank You'

There we go again, that cold reaction. It glaring she'd dress to murder all for him and as usual, she's here to beg. The Kanye she pulled when he saw him with Kate, his friends with benefits course mate is very disappointing. But why this attitude? Is she trying to drive him nuts or what?
'Why are you are you feeling reluctant to talk Cassie'
'Nothing'

She'd noticed how he almost ripped off her clothes with his stares. That's the only thing he's really good at. He's a deadbeat outside the four walls of the bedroom.
She felt a warm hand squeezed her shoulder softly from behind. The familiar jolts hits her skin. Scott's jaw dropped. The masculine scent that hits her nose as the person leaned over to her made her decipher who it was.
'Greg?' Her voice was far appealing to be in shock
'Who is he?' Greg asked, his voice husky and smooth.
'Uhmm, a high school friend'
Cassie couldn't believe she just said that. So did Scott who was left dumbstrucked.
'Hello man'
'Hey, that's my woman!' He fumed, almost jumping out of his seat.
'Oh really?' He straightened up with his hands still on Cassie's shoulders
'You threw her away but I was quick to catch, this wouldn't have happened if you honoured her date in time. She's mine now, sorry for your loss'

Cassie melted at his words. It was then she knew how heartbroken she would've felt if he'd truly left. She's into him no doubt, The thrilling part of it is that he wants her too as much as she wants him. He'd denied his boyfriend who she'd always been defending whenever her friends tries to make her see reasons why he's bad for him just because of his breathtaking rub on her shoulders. What could have made her done that? She likes Greg. That's the truth, plain and simple.

'Cassie! Aren't gonna say something?'
Scott snapped her out of her reverie. She's was there, dumbstrucked. Whatever she says will break one of the two hearts clamouring for her and she wouldn't want that. Two hearts has been broken already tonight, all because of her.
'What did you want her to say, Huh? It's better you don't hear it. Else you'll get shattered'.
Cassie saw him clenched his fist. He is clearly intimidated by Greg and visibly angry too. Though odd, she loves the way he is right now; nervously pissed. Now he had to take a dose of his own medicine, had to know how it feels to see another person closed and touchy with her woman.
'Shattered? You punk! Cassie's mine alone. She'd fixed this date to apologize for my mistreatment of her. That shows how much she loves me. Now who is the hell are you?!' The way he's heated up in a great sight to behold for Cassie. feel the heat Joe, you deserve this.
'Seems you forget too easily, she just called you a high school friend, that shows how much she values you'

His digs were really eating him up, had Cassie invited him over just to embarrass him? No, the clumsy Cassie he'd known since Grade One wouldn't do that. Has he gotten another man? This punk is way out of her league else, he has not so good taste in women.
'Cassie, you'll have to decide who you want, is he this pompous son of a bitch or Scott Robinson, your high school love?' Scott lamented, balling his fists in agitation.
'Think carefully Cassie, would you go with this dimwit or me? I'll like to take you to my crib, show you how much a woman like you should be loved, on my comfy bed' His voice were husky and sensual with the intention of running Scott's blood on high temperature as she pressed her shoulders softly.
Comfy bed.... She'd been thinking about that all night long. Greg's proposal looks good, besides, there will never be a revenge as sweet as rejecting Scott.
'Bye bye High school' she purred softly.
Her words shocked him as Greg curled up his mouth in a wry smile.
'Wha...what are you doing Cassie, are you going to forsake me, for this man?'
'You were never a good partner Scott, maybe it's high time we broke up'

Greg leaned to her and kissed her cheeks. It felt soothing and warm on her skin that she had to sniff the air, with her eyes half closed. So much butterflies in her stomach for just a peck.
'Thank you baby, for choosing me' he said breathily in her ears. Baby! Did he just called me baby?
'Are you out of your mind? You are threading the wrong path Cassie, this punk only cares about what's between your leg!'
'We need to leave Cassie, this man is losing it!'
He pulled her up gently and grabbed her purse. Scott grounded his teeth furiously. The love of his life is leaving him, for another man who had his hands wrapped around her waist and she feels really comfortable with it. Though he'd cheated on her times without number. He really don't want another man to take Cassie away from him. She's the ever submissive beautiful girl–next–door he wants to marry and yes, he loves her too.
'You're coming back Cassie, dejected and heartbroken, trust me. I won't accept you then!' He snarled at them as they exit the club house.
They pulled up at his garage. She really doesn't know why she'd considered to follow him to his crib. Is it really because of his comfy bed? Hell, she wanted it. The thought of being in his arms, all loved up on his bed came back. Her anxiety got skyrocketed, they've arrived at his home and no doubt she's going to be here overnight, with a damn beautiful Greg.

She'd steal glances at him on their way. No words from him, just his straight, mean, yet endearing face on the road ahead with his hands gripped the steering so firmly that his biceps flexed. He might be always mean with whatever he holds, how he'd pulled her close to his body at the ladies could testify and how he held her waist while taking her away from her high school lover is so...so possesive. This handsome man had made him forsake Scott which she'd tried for years to hold dearly onto in just over an hour. What's so special about him? You have all answers to that clumsy Cassie. Her subconscious sneered at her. The answers? he's a charming lanky pie with stunning features –The sqaured jaw lines, sexy, penetrating almond eyes, well sculpted lips could make a celibate swoon. What's more? The taste of his lips, how could she forget that? And how he'd whooped Scott's ass. so sweet.
'Welcome to my Haven Cassie' he announced as they entered the spacious sitting area, all cream with beautiful interior decors. With spotless set of chairs which is literally soaked up in the middle of the massive living area.
Very expensive and beautiful. She thought.
It looks comfy too. isn't it? Her ever sarcastic subconscious teased her.
'Care for a drink?'

He said as he took the TV remote on the couch and place on the center table made of glass. One more thing about him, he's well groomed and orderly. Almost a picture perfect man. What really was Brenda thinking?
'No thanks. I think I've had enough today'
'André rose, a glass cup wouldn't make any difference'

He said tersely and turned, heading towards the bar at the far left corner of the living room. That was the first time she sees his backside. Uhmm.... his butt. Hard all over and well sculpted. No one needs a touch to notice that.
'You aren't going to stand all night. Are you?' He was quick to snap her out of her thought on his butt before it gets more wilder and naughty. She sat quietly on the couch as he approaches her with two glasses of wine to sit closely beside her.
'Here we go' He gave her a glass
'Soo...what do we cheer to?' He added
'To our exes I think. They deserve this last respect' she quipped with a wide smile.
Greg couldn't help giggling.
'Ok–' he held up his glass 'this is for your high school dick head'
'And this....' She held up hers too 'is for your eye boggling Jezebel'
They clinked glasses giggling heartily and took a sip.
'What wine is that?' She was curious as she saw his own drink was different from hers
'Oh this? The legendary Lowen Brau' he said, looking at his glass cup with all enthusiasm as he licked his moistened lips.
Father lord.... Damn sexy!
'Want a taste?' He raised his eyebrows with his lips curled in don't–tell–me–you–do manner
'I fancy Lowen but I don't do alcohol' she wittily, waving off his offer
'You can know how it really taste like without a sip'
'How's that possible' She scoffed lightly.
'Let me show you how'

He gulped down his wine at once and moved closer to her, with his thighs touching hers. She felt her stomach churned. Her pupils dilated when he surges forward, for a kiss. Gosh, there's no better way to taste the German wine. They locked lips.Their kiss was deep and intense. As he'd said, andré wouldn't make a difference. All she tasted was intoxicating Lowen Brau as they explored mouths.

The rush of heat within her when he lowered the straps of her gown was inexplicable. Her C-cup breast came in view with her nipples hard, craving for suction and... No disappointment. He took a nipple in his mouth drawing a loud gasp from her. Like a milk loving toddler, he feasted away while he tweak the other nipple. She held his head close her breast, wanting more of the ecstatic pleasure his mouth is giving her. So much intensity for a taste of Lowen Brau.His other hand slipped between her legs to rub her thighs sensually, the thrilling effect of it made her purred softly.
'aaaarrh'

She parted her legs wider, wishing him to go for gold, where she feels really needy, wanting him maneuver her slick folds with her long, sexy fingers but he was dead to her silent please. The mouth action on her breast feel so..so good but that alone wouldn't do it for her. She gripped his hands between her thighs and directed it to where she really wanted it. He felt the need for attention on her feminity through her thong. She was superbly hot and moist. He swirled through her panties, drawing a loud, blissful moan as she arched her back. She leaned her back on the couch to savour her pure bliss pleasure
'Please Greg, I need you...deep inside me'

He got off, leaving her on the couch as she watched him UnCloth, filled with anticipation for the molten member of the beautiful man she met just few hours ago deep in her fiery furnace.
'You should UnCloth too'
She got rid of her cloth and thong and leaned back on the coach waiting for him. He wasted no time in getting be tween her legs, his thick manhood pressed at her entrance.
'Wait Greg, condom'
'I thought you...'
'I forgot my purse in your car'
'Panic not Cassie, I'm clean. Are you?
'Yes...but fertile' she said breathily
'We'll sort that out later'

He entered in one slow thrust, she gripped his arms as sharp moans escaped her mouth. The feel of him in her is heavenly. She'd never melted for any man as she is for the dripping hot stud making a slow, sensual love to her, rocking her over and over. She could feel him not just in her deep heat within but her soul too. The heat of his perspiration dripping on her chest burned her to a cinder, her legs curled around his waist involuntarily, taking him fully inside her till she was close.
Holy cow!

EPILOGUE
'The greatest plot twists ever happened in a story is how we met' Greg said jokingly as he feeds her with omelette.

He'd made it his daily routine to make breakfast for her while she's in bed since she took in. It's been over six months now, Cassie is heavily pregnant for the man who won her heart overnight the day they first met and waking up with him on his bed daily makes her the happiest woman. All thanks to Brenda's flop and her own gut to call off her relationship with Scott.
'A tale to tell our babies' she chuckled.
'It's all good baby, The uber man got married to Brenda after his persistence. Isn't it great?'
'Yeah, fate has its own ways of treating humans, who would've known. We danced with our life partner that day' she said, beaming with smile.
'I love you Cassie'
'I love you too Greg'

Thanks for reading!
This the limited edition of this book. It was published foremostly to garner interested readers. The full book and will be live on okadabooks in two weeks time.
What to expect in the full story:
The intriguing love story of Brenda and the Uber driver
A plot twist after the steamy night affair of Greg and Cassie
Detailed sex scene of what happened overnight *winks
A well written epilogue

Brenda and the Uber driver
Most men always want a cool headed, well behaved lady as a soul mate. Good for them. All Kingston want is a fairytale Mord Sith.

Kingston is well aware that Brenda is out of his class but won't stop pushing for his luck to see if she could love her in return to the extent of going on a fake date with her to make her ex lover jealous.
PLOT TWIST
Greg and Kate, one of two Cassie's roomies had known each other since their University days back in UK. The revelation bore hatred for him as the girls tries to fight for Justice on his rape act on Kate. The incident which had made her traumatized for long. Cassie's pregnancy played a vital role of reconciliation and forgiveness.
OTHER STORY BY THE AUTHOR:
HIS BOSS. A sizzling erotic romance of a dutch sexist and her secretary. Available on okadabooks

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/his-boss/29482

To get newsletters on the full book or any other release from the author, text 'I'm in' to gracekimberly518@gmail.com. or the email on my nairaland account

You may kindly give your honest reviews on the book here:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/overnight/29477

1 Like

Re: Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly by Ann2012(f): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Before The Dawn. / Written In Blood / Tribute To Whisky!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.