Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court (33693 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by parrotibaba(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2016
The level of illiteracy and stupidity here is ludicrous. I can't for the life of me, understand why some people here will be defending what jumia did. Una de smoke detergent? If he's an old haggard actor according to the 1diots here then why did jumia use his photos to promote their site? Sometimes you wonder how Nigerians think and then you wonder where this country is headed. What stops jumia from hashing out a contract with him for his pictures? Must everything be done the wrong way in this country? A man who was wronged is trying to do the right thing and so buffoons here are shouting "who you epp" upandan. Shame on you f00ls!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by dckng16(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Jumia and their illegal ways of doing business at times.

How can they use a well known veteran actor's picture to endorse their products and services without his consent

That is high gross of infringement, he should sue them for N200,000,000 damages..... smiley
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by francisbiz: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2016
jeffreysawyer007:
Now I know your stupidity knows no bounds... Do you know what it is to be a star and celebrity? Maybe when the guy started from Check Mates una no get TV for house then...
He started b4 checkmate
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Chanchit:
I heard jumia has made about $124m lose this year already, adding some few more to the lose won't be a bad idea.
who dash them that kind money? Nigerians and quoting of million dollars
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
People still dey use Jumia in 2016?
Which one should we use?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by Chanchit: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
who dash them that kind money? Nigerians and quoting of million dollars

http://techloy.com/2014/11/17/jumia-recorded-26-million-in-revenues-during-the-first-half-of-2014-report/

That's the link, I just googled it myself, the fact still remained that they lost millions of $$$.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by francisbiz: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2016
slap1:

Get well soon bro.grin
He is just 14 !.
Many nairalanders are kids, I didn't know until I saw my kid-sister bragging about how she replied a comment on nairaland with 'who u ep'. She was so excited.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by sexychocho(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaah

See as d man clean

Jumia shud av settle it na coz she is not right

But wait oooo
I dey alwaz see pictures of Odunlade, baba latin , sanyeri, funke Akindele and others being used as advertisement for frozen foods
Op dey tuk permission frm dem sha? cheesy
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by horladexino(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Haa Dis Country With Dia Big Mess Na 5 Nd 6
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by francisbiz: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2016
AlanSugar:

You are seeking undue attention right? I have nothing further!
Eiyaahhh ..., Pig! Dem dey baff you, you still dey enter Mushin gutter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by francisbiz: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
AlanSugar:

And now you and he are nothing but hungry retaarrrds! F'Off!
See ur life, 'YOU AND HE'.
Police would say 'You have the right to remain silent or anything you say may be used as EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU'
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by kings11ng(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
frinx:
You pulled someone's private photo from his social media page to promote business and you say no infringement of rights. Nawa o! undecided
if u didnt ignore the terms & condition when you were registering for Instagram or Facebook you will realize that you gave them or any other person permission to use your pictures without your consent.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by frinx: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
kings11ng:

if u didnt ignore the terms & condition when you were registering for Instagram or Facebook you will realize that you gave them or any other person permission to use your pictures without your consent.
So you think it's right for a company to pull someone's private images for business advertisement?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by purplekayc(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided is he not a Nigerian?is his image copyrighted?
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by Dynamitehimself(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jumia too like rough play
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
AlanSugar:
Wetin this Richard mofo olamide think say him be sef.? He should be thanking Jumia for advertising his old haggard ass for him. Mstcheewu! Nothing further!
Thank fire, do you know the impression jumia would be sending to his fans? Do you know the use of his picture would have effect on consumer's behavior? It's not fair at all and should be Condemn in all ramifications.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by 45feelings: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
ifeelgood:
That rapper for ground sef

Lol.... u get eye like me sha..
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by mrSTRYKS(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:
Haba RMD? angry angry angry

You no fit just warn them bone the matters?

Who you Epp? angry angry angry
Exactly my point...never liked that rmd guy...cant he help the young company or warn them to take it down...he wants to be paid for every little thing...never had his name on any charitable ngo or free endoresment

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by mrSTRYKS(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Thank fire, do you know the impression jumia would be sending to his fans? Do you know the use of his picture would have effect on consumer's behavior? It's not fair at all and should be Condemn in all ramifications.
Wat kind of impression? did they use his image to promote something negetive?....nigga is just an old opportunist that wants to make all he can from his old shrinked body bfr he dies...so if jumia wants to pay a fashion model they will come go for him what happened to the likes of Ebuka obi-uchendu?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2016
mrSTRYKS:

Wat kind of impression? did they use his image to promote something negetive?....nigga is just an old opportunist that wants to make all he can from his old shrinked body bfr he dies...so if jumia wants to pay a fashion model they will come go for him what happened to the likes of Ebuka obi-uchendu?
It's not done anyway in the world for someone to use a celebrity picture for advertisement without consent. It's a crime and should be condemn whether it for good or bad. Jumia should have contacted him or better still look for an alternative instead this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dancing In Atlanta / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.