Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (15155 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by ourchoice(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Hey guys, its me again from the FrankWealth Team that has empowered so many Nigerians and foreigners in making genuine money online and offline.

Today, I want to start a continuation milestone of our last thread here>>https://www.nairaland.com/2990188/practical-guide-get-10000-twitter/

If you missed the first thread which helped lots of nairalanders to grow their Twitter followers for free, then you will need to do a catch up by reading through that thread once again.

As a continuation, you really need to go back and read the first thread above to enable you catch up with this new thread.

I want to show you guys how to make at least $50 every month using just Twitter.

If you have been struggling to make money online, then this will be an opportunity for you to get a taste of internet money without spending any money.

What tools do you need to make this money?

1. Laptop or desktop computer
2. Internet connection
3. Twitter account; if you don't have any, please go and create one now...in fact, create a new Twitter account now for this....or just wait, will give you details soon, be patient.
4. US Paypal account to receive your earnings

If you are ready to roll, just indicate interest here and let's get started already.

Meanwhile, if you don't have a US paypal account, don't worry, I will help you with not just an ordinary US personal paypal account, but a fully verified US Business paypal account which you can use to even do ecommerce business and much more, but this service comes at a cost, not much but something everybody here can afford....but if you have a US paypal account, then ignore this last message and let's move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by ashatoda: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2016
right behind you
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Lipso: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Continue; i'm here & interested.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]I am interested.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by EXICON(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Well done bro.

We are with you.

God bless you.

ourchoice:
Hey guys, its me again from the FrankWealth Team that has empowered so many Nigerians and foreigners in making genuine money online and offline.

Today, I want to start a continuation milestone of our last thread here>>https://www.nairaland.com/2990188/practical-guide-get-10000-twitter/

If you missed the first thread which helped lots of nairalanders to grow their Twitter followers for free, then you will need to do a catch up by reading through that thread once again.

As a continuation, you really need to go back and read the first thread above to enable you catch up with this new thread.

I want to show you guys how to make at least $50 every month using just Twitter.

If you have been struggling to make money online, then this will be an opportunity for you to get a taste of internet money without spending any money.

What tools do you need to make this money?

1. Laptop or desktop computer
2. Internet connection
3. Twitter account; if you don't have any, please go and create one now...in fact, create a new Twitter account now for this....or just wait, will give you details soon, be patient.
4. US Paypal account to receive your earnings

If you are ready to roll, just indicate interest here and let's get started already.

Meanwhile, if you don't have a US paypal account, don't worry, I will help you with not just an ordinary US personal paypal account, but a fully verified US Business paypal account which you can use to even do ecommerce business and much more, but this service comes at a cost, not much but something everybody here can afford....but if you have a US paypal account, then ignore this last message and let's move on.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by morgan2p(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2016
following you bumper to bumper.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Ayoemrys(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2016
let's go dere guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by mistayeancah(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Following. Nice work op
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by ourchoice(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Okay guys, welcome back...sorry I was busy and always busy...so expect slow update of the thread.

Now, your target to make this money is to get at least 7,000 Twitter followers and with less than 500 following.

You get the gist? You need to follow nothing more than 500 people and must have at least 7,000 people following you to make this money.

Now, using the method I already gave out in the tips on that thread, you can make this possible.

But alternatively, you can create a new Twitter profile but with a foreign girl this time....this is where the secret is coming up....and my fear is if this is allowed to be revealed here on nairaland, I don't want ban....neither do I want this secret bastardized by Nigerians as usual.....so I am confused on what to do....can people suggest what we should do at this point?

My dilemma:

1. I want to show few selected lucky people this secret for free
2. But I am scared if this is allowed here on nairaland to avoid being booted out of this forum
3. I don't want too many people; especially information marketers and sellers to grab this and start selling it, claiming its their idea

So you guys that have been following the thread should make suggestions of what we should do about this.

Waiting for your replies cc: ashatoda, mistayeancah, Ayoemrys, morgan2p, EXICON, lipso, michaelhonest44
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by morgan2p(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
i think you should create a whats app group or send the info to email address of serious minded people.

that my suggestion

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by ourchoice(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
morgan2p:
i think you should create a whats app group or send the info to email address of serious minded people.

that my suggestion
That's a great suggestion, let's hear other people's opinion too before we draw the curtain smiley
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by pabon(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2016
A wise choice indeed. It's our choice but even that would not stop marketers from getting it. You could set a limit though to the number of people you add to the group or the number of people you send it to.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by toritt(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
pabon:
A wise choice indeed. It's our choice but even that would not stop marketers from getting it. You could set a limit though to the number of people you add to the group or the number of people you send it to.

yeah you are right. nice idea. #Following.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by chybyke4ly(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2016
I think a whatsapp group is the best bet for this. You can keep a threshold on the number of people you can accomodate. People can also ask questions and get an immediate answer.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Fmdipo(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2016
ourchoice:
Okay guys, welcome back...sorry I was busy and always busy...so expect slow update of the thread.

Now, your target to make this money is to get at least 7,000 Twitter followers and with less than 500 following.

You get the gist? You need to follow nothing more than 500 people and must have at least 7,000 people following you to make this money.

Now, using the method I already gave out in the tips on that thread, you can make this possible.

But alternatively, you can create a new Twitter profile but with a foreign girl this time....this is where the secret is coming up....and my fear is if this is allowed to be revealed here on nairaland, I don't want ban....neither do I want this secret bastardized by Nigerians as usual.....so I am confused on what to do....can people suggest what we should do at this point?

My dilemma:

2. But I am scared if this is allowed here on nairaland to avoid being booted out of this forum
3. I don't want too many people; especially information marketers and sellers to grab this and start selling it, claiming its their idea

So you guys that have been following the thread should make suggestions of what we should do about this.

Waiting for your replies cc: ashatoda, mistayeancah, Ayoemrys, morgan2p, EXICON, lipso, michaelhonest44

do not create a WhatsApp group; many people that deserve it will miss it. WhatsApp group will limit the number of people that can access it and you cannot stop people on the group from selling your info because you don't know what is in their mind. Apart from that , there will be too much distraction in the group from the members.

My advice: package it as a PDF file and upload it for everyone to download, if you really want to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2016
I will support the idea of the last person.

Put the info in a PDF format and drop the link here for everyone to download

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Check great threads on this section of NL (Business). It always has a link where people can download some infos
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Ayoemrys(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
ourchoice:

My dilemma:

i sugest a whatap group
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by wasco24: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fmdipo:

do not create a WhatsApp group; many people that deserve it will miss it. WhatsApp group will limit the number of people that can access it and you cannot stop people on the group from selling your info because you don't know what is in their mind. Apart from that , there will be too much distraction in the group from the members.
My advice: package it as a PDF file and upload it for everyone to download, if you really want to help.
i go with this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by caner009: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
@ourchoice, you are indeed a blessing to many lives. I strongly support @fmdipo on this. Package the info in a PDF format, upload it somewhere and drop the link where everyone can easily download it. Thanks for making impact on people.

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by neihzar(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Our choice do it the way u please.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by needinfo: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
ourchoice:

My dilemma:

i can see some suggestion by people saying you should create a group, do this, do that. But what i want you to know if that no matter how you try to do it, it doesn't stop internet marketers from getting it because you can't see it bolgly written on any person you add to groups or what ever means that such person is an internet marketer.

So my own opinion is to share it on nairaland so every one can benefit regardless whether some one is going to sell or expose it. No one has it written on their face that they are internet marketers. You have to be transparent and share info you wish to share for free for all to benefit. Since you have tagged it a free info, then it should be free for all. How sure are you that the people you will add to the supposing groups are not internet marketers or what ever?. Am sure you are not a babalawo

3 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by FKMagazine(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
well said all, but wht about the ban, the abuse of use, the legal aspect etc to this important secret? @op, I think I support the pdf file download idea. In case, my email is ultiliberty01@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Lipso: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Op, do it what is best; to balance any fear.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Donniefred(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Following...

Bro pls, any code for faceook page likes? i dont need autolikers

Thanks.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by ourchoice(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fmdipo:

I think I will go with this method, will update u guys as soon as I am done uploading it as suggested

2 Likes

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by ebooksdepo: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thanks Sir, I will never allow this chance to by-pass me, I will follow you until you bless me financially on this, Bless You!!!
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Fmdipo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
ourchoice:
I think I will go with this method, will update u guys as soon as I am done uploading it as suggested

Thanks

May God continue to bless you as you do so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Firstbank Releases Statement Of Early Closure / Angola Overtakes Nigeria In Crude Oil Production / Access Bank, GTB Fined N96 Million For Illegal Charges, Other Violations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.