Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (15174 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by shapman: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
hello ourchoice, i came across this thread late. pls, send the pdf file to my mail habnew1@gmail.com. thanks a bunch.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Amadivenatius: 2:21am On Aug 04, 2016
ourchoice:
Okay guys, welcome back...sorry I was busy and always busy...so expect slow update of the thread.

Now, your target to make this money is to get at least 7,000 Twitter followers and with less than 500 following.

You get the gist? You need to follow nothing more than 500 people and must have at least 7,000 people following you to make this money.

Now, using the method I already gave out in the tips on that thread, you can make this possible.

But alternatively, you can create a new Twitter profile but with a foreign girl this time....this is where the secret is coming up....and my fear is if this is allowed to be revealed here on nairaland, I don't want ban....neither do I want this secret bastardized by Nigerians as usual.....so I am confused on what to do....can people suggest what we should do at this point?

My dilemma:

1. I want to show few selected lucky people this secret for free
2. But I am scared if this is allowed here on nairaland to avoid being booted out of this forum
3. I don't want too many people; especially information marketers and sellers to grab this and start selling it, claiming its their idea

So you guys that have been following the thread should make suggestions of what we should do about this.

Waiting for your replies cc: ashatoda, mistayeancah, Ayoemrys, morgan2p, EXICON, lipso, michaelhonest44
Please kindly send the pdf file to my mail at amadivenatius@gmail.com. I joined the thread today. Thank you many times.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by tinzymoha: 4:45am On Aug 04, 2016
My oga.. I missed the file in dropbox due to some issues and I know its been deleted but biko send it to my mail.. Modiolowo@gmail.com
ourchoice:
Hey guys, its me again from the FrankWealth Team that has empowered so many Nigerians and foreigners in making genuine money online and offline.

Today, I want to start a continuation milestone of our last thread here>>https://www.nairaland.com/2990188/practical-guide-get-10000-twitter/

If you missed the first thread which helped lots of nairalanders to grow their Twitter followers for free, then you will need to do a catch up by reading through that thread once again.

As a continuation, you really need to go back and read the first thread above to enable you catch up with this new thread.

I want to show you guys how to make at least $50 every month using just Twitter.

If you have been struggling to make money online, then this will be an opportunity for you to get a taste of internet money without spending any money.

What tools do you need to make this money?

1. Laptop or desktop computer
2. Internet connection
3. Twitter account; if you don't have any, please go and create one now...in fact, create a new Twitter account now for this....or just wait, will give you details soon, be patient.
4. US Paypal account to receive your earnings

If you are ready to roll, just indicate interest here and let's get started already.

Meanwhile, if you don't have a US paypal account, don't worry, I will help you with not just an ordinary US personal paypal account, but a fully verified US Business paypal account which you can use to even do ecommerce business and much more, but this service comes at a cost, not much but something everybody here can afford....but if you have a US paypal account, then ignore this last message and let's move on.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by temigreat(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Also missed d dropbox download can u pls send to me
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by U4ure: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
please i also need the pdf nvergiveup2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by marvixlinx(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oga boss ourchoice abeg i use God beg u. Pls i jst saw this thread and could not download the file. Please make a way out for us. Pls out of the kind heart you used to creat this thread, pls usd that heart to make a way for your boys please. Thanks in anticipation to your response.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by marvixlinx(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Oga boss ourchoice abeg i use God beg u. Pls i jst saw this thread and could not download the file. Please make a way out for us. Pls out of the kind heart you used to creat this thread, pls usd that heart to make a way for your boys please. Thanks in anticipation to your response.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by marvixlinx(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oga boss ourchoice abeg i use God beg u. Pls i jst saw this thread and could not download the file. Please make a way out for us. Pls out of the kind heart you used to creat this thread, pls usd that heart to make a way for your boys please. Thanks in anticipation to your response.Oga boss ourchoice abeg i use God beg u. Pls i jst saw this thread and could not download the file. Please make a way out for us. Pls out of the kind heart you used to creat this thread, pls usd that heart to make a way for your boys please. Thanks in anticipation to your response.Oga boss ourchoice abeg i use God beg u. Pls i jst saw this thread and could not download the file. Please make a way out for us. Pls out of the kind heart you used to creat this thread, pls usd that heart to make a way for your boys please. Thanks in anticipation to your response.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by drexzy: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
ourchoice:
Hey guys, its me again from the FrankWealth Team that has empowered so many Nigerians and foreigners in making genuine money online and offline.

Today, I want to start a continuation milestone of our last thread here>>https://www.nairaland.com/2990188/practical-guide-get-10000-twitter/

If you missed the first thread which helped lots of nairalanders to grow their Twitter followers for free, then you will need to do a catch up by reading through that thread once again.

As a continuation, you really need to go back and read the first thread above to enable you catch up with this new thread.

I want to show you guys how to make at least $50 every month using just Twitter.

If you have been struggling to make money online, then this will be an opportunity for you to get a taste of internet money without spending any money.

What tools do you need to make this money?

1. Laptop or desktop computer
2. Internet connection
3. Twitter account; if you don't have any, please go and create one now...in fact, create a new Twitter account now for this....or just wait, will give you details soon, be patient.
4. US Paypal account to receive your earnings

If you are ready to roll, just indicate interest here and let's get started already.

Meanwhile, if you don't have a US paypal account, don't worry, I will help you with not just an ordinary US personal paypal account, but a fully verified US Business paypal account which you can use to even do ecommerce business and much more, but this service comes at a cost, not much but something everybody here can afford....but if you have a US paypal account, then ignore this last message and let's move on.
Also missed the dropbox download can you please send to me. God bless you.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by youngdad: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Just saw this and its working .Pls send the dropbox info to mightywealth4real@yahoo.com
i missed it thanks.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by evy1(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Please also missed the download,pls send it to my email guriflexy@gmail.com thanks.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
ourchoice:
Creator....brand is the people that will pay you, once again, you are so welcome, meet you at the top smiley
bro..pls I miss d PDF...
would you be kind enough to send it to this mail
dezgate@gmail.com

thanks boss
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by EronzRichie(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
pls sir.sorry am late ..can u b kind enough to send to my mail IyohaEronz@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by charlo12(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
pls send to me charlesomoghenehappy@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by charlo12(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
pls send to me charlesomoghenehappy@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Fedric(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
pleas i take GOD beg una, please send me the pdf pleas to ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com GOD go bless you
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by fizo4real(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please help me with the PDF file fizo4real2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by MrRichmond: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
I know I am late, but I just saw this.. I am interested. Thank you. kongofdcourts@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by enijoshez: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2016
Pls i also need it. enijoshez@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by azelab: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2016
pls help me sir to send to akinlabiazeez@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Meklex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ourchoice I missed it too please send it to me...
Meklex1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by mrramadan(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please send me the eBook also. Thanks in advance... successfulaboki@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by BabaGodwins: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fmdipo:

do not create a WhatsApp group; many people that deserve it will miss it. WhatsApp group will limit the number of people that can access it and you cannot stop people on the group from selling your info because you don't know what is in their mind. Apart from that , there will be too much distraction in the group from the members.

My advice: package it as a PDF file and upload it for everyone to download, if you really want to help.

I support this idea, kindly choose it bro
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by BabaGodwins: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kindly send to me too bro, @ babagodwins@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by natty1004(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
pls kindly send it 2 paulmat2005@gmail.com.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by geosino(f): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
oga ourchoice please could you be kind enough to send the pdf to my mail. agro94@yahoo.com. sorry pls i came across it late. thanks a bunch
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by microben4luv(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
I missed the download link please send it to my email: falolaolubiyi@gmail.com
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Legit9301: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2016
@ourchoice, kindly send the pdf ebook to my email yemospecial001@gmail.com and i want to ask, must the twitter account followers be grown to 10,000 followers before starting this twitter make money online.
Re: How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide by jamislaw(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Pls I need the ebook too. Jameelmusa18@gmail
Com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly / Court Seals Union Bank Complex In Owerri – Photo / How to Fund Alipay Account From Nigeria directly from your bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.