Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES (4185 Views)

All The Latest Transfer News And Talks / Latest Transfer Updates With Prince / Latest Official Soccer News, Statistics/transfer Updates From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
SIMEONE WANTS EPL & SERIE A MOVE
Atlectico Madrid head coach Diego Simeone has said he would consider his future in wake of his team second Uefa Champions league final loss and has failed to rule out a move to England or Italy. The Argentine was considering his future after Atleti's Champions League final defeat to rivals Real Madrid in May, but later confirmed he intends to stay at the Vicente Calderon.
However, Simeone has continued to be linked to other jobs, including the Argentina national team post, and has now spoken of a potential move later in his career.
"I am a young coach so I feel that [managing elsewhere] is possible," he told the media ahead of Atleti's International Champions Cup fixture against Tottenham in Melbourne.
"There are many other leagues that would provide great challenges, but the English and Italian leagues are particularly attractive."
For now Simeone's focus is improving on Atleti's third-placed finish in La Liga, as they aim to keep competing with heavyweight foes Madrid and Barcelona.
"I think we have a strong team," he added. "We are enthusiastic and have big hopes.
"We have improved the work we are doing as a club and as a team. We are strong and want to work hard to reach our potential."

www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2016
GOOD MORNING
Morning friends relax (A cup of tea maybe). We start with the latest and biggest headlines in the transfer market. Here we go

•Paul Pogba is to have his Manchester United medicals today at current base Miami USA.

•Manchester United are expected to sign Paul Pogba after Real Madrid were no longer interested

•Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has insisted he will never buy a player of €100m

•Arsenal will await response from Lyon over their last ditch bid for Lacazette

•Eto'o is likely to join Turkish Champions Besiktas after agreeing terms

•Barcelona are insisting on a permanent transfer fee from Fiorentina for striker Tello. Fiorentina are believed to want a loan deal

•Chelsea are still waiting for response on Napoli's Kalidou Koulably

READ MORE MORNING NEWS: www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
MUSTAFI CLOSE TO ARSENAL
Arsenal are closing on a deal to land Valencia Defender Shkrodran Mustafi in a €30m deal. Valencia are ready for business while Arsenal are in to buy to feel the void left by injured Per Mertesacker.

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
LACAZETTE WANTS ARSENAL MOVE
Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette wants a move to North London to join Arsenal despite Lyon rejecting Arsenal offers and offering him a contract
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
ATLECTICO SIGNS GAMEIRO
Atlectico Madrid has completed the signing of Sevilla forward Kevin Gameiro. The French international has penned a four year deal but will still undergo medicals.
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
RANIERI EXIT NOT BEST FOR MAHREZ
Claudio Ranieri believes it will be in the best interests of Riyad Mahrez to stay with Leicester City.
Ranieri has consistently stated Mahrez will not leave Leicester in the summer transfer window but has now expanded on that view, stating his belief that a big-money move to another club could actually be detrimental to the player.
"I speak often with him and say stay with us, it's much better for your future, I think he is an intelligent man and he will stay," Ranieri told Sky Sports News HQ .
"We support him very well, this is important, when you change teams maybe you don't find team-mates who help you at the same level.
"He improves more if he stays with us for another year, maybe next year he can think about another solution. If he goes for a lot of money, everybody will be expecting something special. He can do something special, but with us."

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/ranieri-exit-not-best-for-mahrez.html?m=1

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
JANUZAJ WANTS UNITED EXIT
Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj has told Jose Mourinho he wants an exit permanently.
The youngster has been informed he is available to go out on loan but now wants to quit the club entirely.
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
JANUZAJ WANTS UNITED EXIT
Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj has told Jose Mourinho he wants an exit permanently.
The youngster has been informed he is available to go out on loan but now wants to quit the club entirely.

Read More : www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2016
CHELSEA TO LAUNCH €60M IMPROVE BID FOR LUKAKU
After seeing their first bid if €45m rejected Chelsea will launch another bid worth €60m for their former striker Romelu Lukaku. Everton are holding on to Lukaku for €75m. Chelsea hopes a deal can be reached to bring the Belgian international Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge.

http://soccertrivia24..nl/2016/07/chelsea-to-launch-60m-improve-bid-for.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2016
IBRAHIMOVIC WANTS INTERESTING POGBA MOVE
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba to finalise his €110m move to Manchester United stating the French star will make Manchester United more interesting. Despite the lack of Champions League football awaiting Jose Mourinho's men in 2016-17, Ibrahimovic is impressed with the work the club is making and believes Pogba's signing would boost the team.
"We have something big going on," Ibrahimovic told Swedish television station
Kanal 5 .
"It looks very interesting.
"Let's see if Pogba will also [come], then it will be even more interesting."

READ ALSO: http://soccertrivia24..nl/2016/07/man-utd-5-2-galatasary-ibrahimovic.html?m=1

Ibrahimovic scored his first United goal just four minutes into his debut in Saturday's 5-2 friendly win over Galatasaray in Gothenburg.
The Swede netted an acrobatic effort and said he was delighted to get his first goal on home soil.
"It felt good. Very good. The first half was so-so but the second was good," the 34-year-old said.
"It was my first game and right now it's important to build up my physique and stamina.
"[Scoring on Swedish soil] felt even better. It was fantastic. We had great support and this is my country. I can't fail in my country."

MORE: www.soccertrivia24..com

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
ARSENAL PREPARE €50M BID FOR ICARDI
Arsenal are preparing a €50m bid for Inter Milan's striker Mauro Icardi. Icardi has emerged a top target for the gunners and they are eager to land the forward. Inter Milan earlier stated they will do business at €60m but Arsenal hopes negotiations move at €50m.

www.soccertrivia24..com

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
VARDY: REJECTING ARSENAL WAS AN 'EASY' DECISION
The striker insists he never came close to joining the Gunners because he feels there is unfinished business at Leicester City, while he also hopes Riyad Mahrez stays at the club
Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy has stressed that rejecting a move to Arsenal was an “easy” decision for him, insisting a transfer was never on the cards.
The England international was believed to be close to joining Arsenal after they triggered his release clause, but he eventually signed a new contract with Leicester instead.
The 29-year-old has now reflected on his decision to stay put and is adamant staying at the Premier League champions was an easy call to make in the end.
"[Turning down Arsenal] wasn't that big when I think about it. It was quite easy and this is where I want to be," Vardy told Sky Sports.
"I was away with England so [a move to Arsenal wasn't close]. No [I didn't speak to them.]

READ ALSO: http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/wenger-pogba-fee-is-absolutely-crazy.html?m=1

"There's a lot of unfinished business here. I feel that the club is only going one way and that is forward, that's why I want to be a part of it."
Vardy also hopes Riyad Mahrez, who has been strongly linked with a move away this summer, follows in his footsteps and stays put at the King Power Stadium.
"I think everyone in the squad would want him here, playing with us," Vardy added.
"But that's nothing to do with us and it's down to Riyad and the club to sort.

www.soccertrivia24..com

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
WENGER REFUSES TO DENY ARSENAL BID FOR MAHREZ
The Gunners manager stuck to his policy of keeping his transfer business under wraps when quizzed on his side's reported pursuit of the Leicester City star on Saturday
Arsene Wenger refused to deny rumours Arsenal have made a bid for Riyad Mahrez when quizzed on his interest in the Leicester City star.
The Gunners have been tipped to move for Mahrez this summer and Wenger was in attendance at the Foxes' International Champions Cup game against Paris Saint-Germain on Saturday.
When asked if he would be watching the PFA Player of the Year and if he had made a bid for him, Wenger told Bein Sports: "Yes, of course, we watch all the players, you know.
"But we play Leicester in the second game of the championship so of course it's a good opportunity for us tonight to see them."
Asked for a firm answer on Arsenal's reported pursuit of Mahrez, he continued: "I cannot give you a yes or no because we do not publicise our transfer interest.
"The best way to make things happen is to keep it as secret as possible."
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2016
MAN UTD TO COMPLETE POGBA DEAL SOON
The big news this morning is that Paul Pogba
appears to be closing on a move to Manchester United.
Pogba has been partying in Las Vegas ahead of flying to the UK and completing his world-record transfer from Juventus.
Keeping his cards close to his chest, Pogba spoke to Sky Sports News HQ's Andy Burton in Vegas, and when asked whether the deal was close to being concluded, he only said "we'll see".
However, sources at Old Trafford told SSNHQ
late on Sunday night that the deal is now virtually agreed in principle between the two clubs, with personal terms also close to being confirmed between the player and Manchester United.
Yet the finer details of both aspects of the transfer - including payment of Raiola's fee - are yet to be resolved, with negotiations set to continue this week.
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
OFFICIAL: WOLFSBURG SIGN BLASZCZYKOWSKI
The Poland international has become Die Wolfe's seventh summer signing ahead of the new Bundesliga campaign after inking a three-year deal at the Volkswagen Arena
Wolfsburg have announced the signing of Jakub Blaszczykowski from Borussia Dortmund for an undisclosed fee.
The Poland international has signed a three-year deal with the Bundesliga outfit, keeping him at the club until 2019.
Blaszczykowski, 30, spent last season on loan with Fiorentina and was deemed surplus to requirements on his return to Dortmund following the arrival of Andre Schurrle from Wolfsburg.
Also known as 'Kuba', the winger has become Wolfsburg's seventh signing of the summer following the earlier arrivals of Yannick Gerhardt, Jeffrey Bruma and Josip Brekalo.
Josuha Guilavogui and Daniel Didavi also joined Wolfsburg on permanent deals ahead of the new Bundesliga campaign, while Borja Mayoral has arrived on loan from Real Madrid.
“Jakub Blaszczykowski is a player that can do any team good – not just due to his footballing qualities, but also because he is a prime example of determination, willingness and passion, who always identifies with his clubs to 100 per cent,” Wolfsburg's sporting director Klaus Allofs told the club's official website.
“With that in mind, we are absolutely delighted that he will be wearing the VfL colours in the future.”
Head coach Dieter Hecking added: "With him in the side, we increase our variability and penetrative power distinctly down the right flank.
“Jakub will also bring us further with his immense experience and help us to achieve our goals, such as qualifying for international football again. He is a massive win for us."
Blaszczykowski won two Bundesliga titles during his time with Dortmund.

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
CONTE WANTS OSCAR OUT
Chelsea's new boss Antonio Conte his not impressed with the pre season performance of Brazilian Oscar and his willing to let him leave this summer. Inter have already shown interest on Oscar and Conte hopes a deal is done at £30m.

SEE MORE: www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
BLIND WANTS UNITED STAY
Manchester United defender Daley Blind has insisted he wants to stay in United. The Holland International was rumoured to an exit after Jose Mourinho arrived this summer with reports suggesting the team boss wants him off after signing Bailey from Villarreal. Blind has come to defend the rumours insisting on a stay. he is quoted by the Daily Mirror as saying: "People were making that mistake very quick. But nothing was said and just like all the other guys I want to work very hard and get my spot in the team.
“I think in football, you never really have assurances. But I believe if you are confident and work hard that you will get chances.
“What I’m saying is not only for me but everyone in the squad. That’s what I do, work hard and I want to be part of the team."

https://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/08/blind-wants-united-stay.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Coolade1596(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
MOURA TO EXPLODE FOR PSG THIS SEASON

Paris Saint-Germain forward Lucas Moura has stated that he is ready to 'explode' this season, under the guidance of new coach Unai Emery. With talisman Zlatan Ibrahimovic leaving the French champions this summer, Moura believes that it is his turn to step up. "I hope I have a lot to give [this season] - lots to offer this team and Paris Saint-Germain. I have progressed since I arrived here [and now] it's time for me to explode. This is the time to take my place. This will come with work and discipline. I really try to respect what the coach asks me to help the team. I feel good and I am very positive for this season. I will give my life to make supporters dream and give titles to PSG, "said the Brazilian. He explained that during pre-season the manager has stressed on tactics
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2016
POGBA BOARDS A PLANE: WHERE COULD HE BE GOING?
Paul Pogba posted a picture of him inside a plane stating his thinking of Football. Pogba continues to fuel his Manchester United move. Could he be heading for is medicals?
Paul Pogba
@paulpogba
READ MORE: www.soccertrivia24..com

Retard de l'avion Je veux courir joue au foot dribble tout sa flight delay, thinking of football #footballislife
9:41 PM - 1 Aug 2016
3,151 4,710

https://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/08/pogba-boards-plane-where-could-he-be.html?m=1

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2016
ALEX SONG TERMINATES BARCA CONTRACT JOINS RUBIN KAZAN
Alexandre Song Billong is now a Rubin Kazan player. The former Arsenal and Barcelona midfielder was officially announced as a Rubin Kazan player by the Russian club earlier today.
The 28-year-old joined Rubin Kazan on a free transfer after his contract with Barcelona was mutually terminated.
OFFICIAL: Alex Song is now officially a Rubin player, after signing his contract today.
pic.twitter.com/3eNGeA9w1Z
The official Barcelona website published a statement that said: “FC Barcelona and player Alex Song have reached an agreement to terminate the contract that bound the two parties. FC Barcelona wishes the Cameroonian luck and much success in what follows of his professional career.”
Song played 34 games for the Barcelona first team in the 2012/13 season under Tito Vilanova and a further 31 in 2013/14 when Gerardo Martino was in charge. Song scored one goal in 65 games – his solitary goal coming against Real Zaragoza. The midfielder spent four years as a Barcelona player, the last two of which when he was on loan at West Ham United. He plied his trade at Arsenal under Arsene Wenger for six years, from 2005 to 2012.

READ MORE: www.soccertrivia24..com

The Cameroonian earned 49 caps for his country. His first call-up came in 2005. He played a vital role in helping his nation to the finals of the 2008 Africa Cup of Nations. Unfortunately, he picked up an injury in the final against Egypt, and Cameroon went on to lose the game. His performances in the tournament were impressive enough to see him named as part of the Tournament Best XI.
Song was also named in the Team of the Tournament in the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations. In the 2010 and 2014 editions of the FIFA World Cup, however, the midfielder had a tough time. He was omitted by Cameroon coach Volker Finke from the squad for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations despite being in a good run of form for West Ham United at the time. Following his exclusion from the squad, Song announced his retirement from international football at 27 years of age.
Rubin Kazan will be hoping that the Cameroonian can once again find his best form with them. If he does manage to get firing on all cylinders, it will be a brilliant capture for the club. So far in his career Song has played a total of 373 games at club level, managing to find the back of the net eleven times. Having a player of his experience in the team will surely be of great benefit to the Russians.

https://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/08/alex-song-terminates-barca-contract.html?m=1

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
OFFICIAL: MANCHESTER CITY SIGN SANE
Manchester City have completed the signing of Schalke winger Leroy Sane on a five-year deal.
Sane had been linked with a number of clubs throughout the summer but has opted to move to the Citizens, with the Premier League club parting with a reported £37 million to secure the signature of the 20-year-old.It is also understood that the deal could eventually rise to £42m due to add-ons.Sane, who came through the youth ranks at Schalke, scored 13 goals in 57 senior appearances for the club and was also named in the Germany squad for Euro 2016.
And the young attacker has now revealed that he cannot wait to begin work under Pep Guardiola as the new Premier League season draws near.
"I feel really good, I’m happy to be here and happy that it has all worked out. Now I can settle here in Manchester and play for City," he said.
"One of the reasons I decided to join City was Pep Guardiola; he convinced me to come here and that I can continue to progress. I know I will learn a lot under him and now I can take the next step in my career.
"I followed Pep at Barcelona and at Bayern where he achieved a lot and worked really well with young players."I think he can make me a more complete player. I think I will need a bit of time to start with because it’s another league and there’s a different style of play but I think I can adapt very quickly."
Sane becomes Guardiola's fifth signing of the summer, following the acquisitions of Ilkay Gundogan, Nolito, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Aaron Mooy, and the Catalan coach has lavished praise on his latest recruit.
"He is a special talent, and an exciting player that I think our supporters will enjoy watching," he added.
"He has great technical ability, is comfortable on the ball and there is much to admire about the way he plays football. He is fast, enjoys creating chances for others, works hard for the team and scores goals, too. He also has a very positive attitude and will fit in well with our squad.
"At 20, he is still developing as a player but he is already a member of the German national side and I think he will be a fantastic asset to our Club. We are very happy he decided to join us."

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
OFFICIAL: CHELSEA LOAN RAHMAN TO SCHALKE
Schalke have signed defender Baba Rahman from Chelsea on a season-long loan deal.
The Ghana international passed his medical with the Bundesliga side on Sunday before completing his move on Tuesday, with a reported loan fee of €500,000 paid to Antonio Conte's side.The left-back joined the Blues from Augsburg in August 2015, signing a five-year contract, but he has now been allowed to join the Bundesliga club on a temporary deal . But the 22-year-old only made 11 Premier League starts in his debut campaign and Conte has now allowed him to leave Stamford Bridge on a temporary basis, and reunite with his former Augsburg manager Markus Weinzierl.
"Abdul [Rahman] is a left-back who is strong going forward. I am absolutely convinced of his qualities," Weinzierl commented on the capture of the full-back.

READ MORE:.www.soccertrivia24..com

"He is a great addition to our team."
Schalke, who finished fifth last season, have already brought in striker Breel Embolo, Sevilla defender Coke and centre-back Naldo ahead of the 2016-17 campaign.

https://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/08/official-chelsea-loan-rahman-to-schalke.html?m=1

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2016
CHELSEA LAUNCH £65M BID ON LUKAKU
Chelsea have launched a British record fee for their former striker Romelu Lukaku.
The Everton man, who left Stamford Bridge to join the Toffees in 2014, scored 25 goals in 46 appearances last season.
Loic Remy could be used as a makeweight in the bid, with Chelsea reportedly keen for a quick answer.

www.soccertrivia24..com

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
SALAH COMPLETES ROMA SWITCH
Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah has officially completed a permanent move to Roma after spending last season on loan with the Serie A
side

https://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/08/salah-completes-roma-switch.html?m=1

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
TOP TRANSFER UPDATES

Here's a quick rundown of today's top transfer stories.

•Manchester City are to sign Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras, with Colombian striker Marlos Moreno also set to join

•Julian Draxler has confirmed he wants to leave Wolfsburg this summer - contradicting claims made by his club last month.

•Hull midfielder Mohamed Diame is set to undergo a medical at Newcastle on Wednesday afternoon

•Ross McCormack is set undergo a medical ahead of his proposed £12m move to Aston Villa, according to Sky sources.

•Former Arsenal defender Lauren has questioned whether Riyad Mahrez would be a good addition to Arsene Wenger's side.

•West Ham are in talks with Inter Milan over a deal to sign former Newcastle defender Davide Santon on loan, according to Sky sources.

www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
LAUREN: ARSENAL DON'T NEED MAHREZ
Former Arsenal defender Lauren has questioned whether Riyad Mahrez would be a good addition to Arsene Wenger's side.
"He is a very good player, but how many similar players in terms of technically proficient, creative midfielders and wide men do Arsenal have already?" he said in an interview with the Evening Standard .
"They have Mesut Ozil, they have Jack Wilshere, they have Aaron Ramsey, they have Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, they have Theo Walcott - Arsenal don't need Mahrez.
"Arsenal have always had dynamic players - but they need to change that style a little bit, maybe be a little more direct, with more aggressiveness, and determination - which means players with a different style than Mahrez can offer."

https://soccertrivia24..nl/2016/08/lauren-arsenal-don-need-mahrez.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2016
ARSENAL MUST BREAK THE BANK FOR DRAXLER
Arsenal will have to break the bank if they want to sign Julian Draxler from Wolfsburg, according to the Daily Star .
The report suggests Wolfsburg want more than £50m for the Germany international, who revealed he wants to leave the Bundesliga club.
Arsene Wenger would have to break the club’s transfer record - £42.5m paid to Real Madrid for Mesut Ozil in 2013 – to land the 22-year-old.

MORE:www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by sholly2017: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Join the first Nigeria professional footballers whatsapp group if you a soccer to get connected through the tread http:// www.nairaland.com/3257911/join- professional-footballers-whatsapp-group
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
We look at some of the headlines making the b ack pages of the regional newspapers this afternoon...

•Chelsea coach Antonio Conte is planning to wield the axe next week after admitting his squad has to be cut significantly. Oscar, who is wanted by Inter Milan, Loic Remy, Asmir Begovic and Juan Cuadrado all face uncertain futures, while a number of youngsters could also be loaned out. (London Evening Standard )

•Manchester City are confident Tosin Adarabioyo will commit his long-term future to the club, despite reported interest from Tottenham , Everton and Celtic. (Manchester Evening News )

•Lucas Leiva’s Liverpool future is unlikely to be decided until the end of the transfer window. (Liverpool Echo)

•Sunderland still remain confident of re-signing Yann M'Vila. ( Sunderland Echo )

•Robin van Persie has reportedly turned his back on the chance to join Stoke City on loan next season. ( Stoke Sentinel)

•Two other clubs have joined the race to sign Leicester City defender Liam Moore if he is allowed to leave the club ( Leicester Mercury)

•Everton are likely to return with an improved offer for Ashley Williams, according to reports. ( South Wales Evening Post )

www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by sholly2017: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2016
join the newly created whatsapp group for football players and get connected to other players, also you get to meet a as sport blogger in the group that is ready to promote your playing career here. join the tread through. https://www.nairaland.com/3257911/join-professional-footballers-whatsapp-group
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
MAHREZ IS STAYING!
He's been linked with a move away from
Leicester, but club owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has taken to Instagram to say Riyad Mahrez is staying.
Below is the image he posted, along with the caption '“You not for sale!!” and Mahrez replying "Ok boss".
So that's that!

MORE: www.soccertrivia24..com

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
More transfer updates coming soon. Let's brief on the current trending transfers.

•Aston Villa forward Scott Sinclair has arrived in Glasgow for a medical with Celtic.

• Real Madrid and PSG have both entered the race to sign Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Mario

More Updates: www.soccertrivia24..com

• Liverpool have loaned their defender Jon Flanagan to Burnley for a year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Razorr On STV? / World Cup: Uruguay Vs France [0 - 0] On 11th June 2010 / Which Planet Is Messi From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.