Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Do You Guys Think About This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Guys Think About This? (626 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Think About Chokers? / Celebrity Inspired Replicated Fashion Etailer - What Do You Guys Think / "You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think About This? by veeluv2015(f): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Seeing a waist trainer on a lady is a normal sight to behold. But see what i found online today! Guys have joined this league of extra ordinary hot bodies.

So let's hear what you think. Guys would you rock this? Ladies would you allow your man rock this?

Let the discussion begin!

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/07/what-do-you-guys-think-about-this.html

Re: What Do You Guys Think About This? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Rapid Completion Of Our Ongoing Studies / End Time:- You Will Not Believe What This Lady Wore Publicly In The Name Of Fash / Leaked Secret Where Celebrities Get Their Expensive Wears & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.