Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Who Remembers Paloma And Diego? Catalina And Sebastian? What's Your Favorite? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Remembers Paloma And Diego? Catalina And Sebastian? What's Your Favorite? (7034 Views)

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / Where Can I Watch When You Are Mine(paloma and Diego) / "Thin Tall Tony Looks Like Diego Costa" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers Paloma And Diego? Catalina And Sebastian? What's Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Before Zee World and Telemundo came, these Mexican soap operas rocked our world!!! I just saw this picture on Palmchat and thought to share.

I remember that I'd run back early from school just to watch Paloma And Diego! It was crazy!

There was Catalina and Sebastian, The Gardener's Daughter, Second Chance, Passions... So many of them!

Do you remember them? Which one was your favorite Mexican soap opera?

Drop their names, I need to download and rewatch! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers Paloma And Diego? Catalina And Sebastian? What's Your Favorite? by yinkarh187(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
lol...I remember when you're mine and second chance. Chai those days
Re: Who Remembers Paloma And Diego? Catalina And Sebastian? What's Your Favorite? by Manutd19: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Those series made people think less of the challenges in the country then....especially when you're mine. Lol
Re: Who Remembers Paloma And Diego? Catalina And Sebastian? What's Your Favorite? by siempere(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
I remember "The rich also cry"....

(1) (Reply)

James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead At 51 / My Honest Review Of The Movie 'the Wedding Party' / 02tvseries Is Down Visit Tvserieswap.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.