Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Uk Spouse Visa Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Spouse Visa Help (475 Views)

UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 / UK Spouse Visa Refused Under 320 (11) For Obtaining University Degrees/appeal- / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Spouse Visa Help by ChinenyeOsi: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Good day everyone. Please i have a very urgent question about this UK spouse visa.

I applied a week ago from V.I, Lagos. My documents were alright but there are two problems.

1. I didn't do the TB test or include the certificate
2. My proof of English is my bsc and I haven't collected the certificate as I didn't school in Nigeria. I submitted school fees receipts showing I paid for all 4 years though and letter showing I was not indebted to the school financially.

I called UK visa customer care and they sent an email to Sheffield on my behalf and said Sheffield will write me back with instructions as to whether I can still submit any document or not as my application is already ongoing and I have received an email saying that they've started consideration.
However, a family friend advised that I just send the TB certificate to them before they ask..

Please help me guys.. I'm confused about this and also what are the chances of being granted the visa in this situation. My husband and I do not want to lose that money and we've been away from each other since our wedding in March..
Re: Uk Spouse Visa Help by Lexusgs430: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
ChinenyeOsi:
Good day everyone. Please i have a very urgent question about this UK spouse visa.

I applied a week ago from V.I, Lagos. My documents were alright but there are two problems.

1. I didn't do the TB test or include the certificate
2. My proof of English is my bsc and I haven't collected the certificate as I didn't school in Nigeria. I submitted school fees receipts showing I paid for all 4 years though and letter showing I was not indebted to the o school financially.

I called UK visa customer care and they sent an email to Sheffield on my behalf and said Sheffield will write me back with instructions as to whether I can still submit any document or not as my application is already ongoing and I have received an email saying that they've started consideration.
However, a family friend advised that I just send the TB certificate to them before they ask..

Please help me guys.. I'm confused about this and also what are the chances of being granted the visa in this situation. My husband and I do not want to lose that money and we've been away from each other since our wedding in March..

Once documents are submitted, the chances of sending extra documentations afterwards is remote.
Have you sent them an email(citing your application reference), informing them of this new development?
All you can do now is, keeping your fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airlines And Poor Customer Service. / Tips To Pack Right And Secure Your Luggage For Stress-free Travels. / Boy Survives 3 Days Alone In Siberian Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.