Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano (31501 Views)

Voters Turnout In Anambra Has Always Be Low Even B4 IPOB Boycott Threat / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Land In Anambra Has Been Confiscated. Is This For Grazing, What's Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by asha82: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Your input is worthless, therefore it is null void!

[s]
Abagworo:
Good news if true but even if untrue there is definitely substantial crude oil deposit in that axis.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by steppin: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
waxxydude:
How e take enter this now? ehn wokem? Please stop this by-force sh*t #sighs
It's actually "NWOKEM"...yoruba coward forming Naija delta.
E no work!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by geraob1: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
berrystunn:

The reason why you are poor his because you don't learn fast.
Say no to drugs expecially fake once. Usu.

hahahahahahahaaah. bros calm down for d frustrated hater, bile go soon burst 4 him belle
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by geraob1: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Speak English abeg, I'm not used to ipob chicken scratch...

frustrated hater, make bile no go burst for ur belle

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by pasol4real(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
Obiano: Anambra has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: None. Just word of mouth.

Ugandans: Obiano for president!!!!!

Ambode: Lagos has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: extracted sample in a container. Map showing underground hydrocarbon deposits.

Ugandans: God punish afonjas with their lies!!!! There isn't a drop of oil anywhere in the zoo besides the ss and se!!!

Omenka: No comment.
Fulani is coming run run run
There is fire in your Village run run run
A big big fulani,run run run ...............t
The''ve killed many ppl run run run..........
The' 've burnt many houses run run run ...........
Fulani is coming run run run................till music fades

Omenka pls go n save ur ppl n leave our great n propelling anambra state alone .

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by flokii: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Our lovely Anambrans grin

Bubu shey you sef dey hear am? Our oyel, more revenue for our great country cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by vRendoh(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2016

Can our lazy Politicians think of life without oil...do we have to reason within the export of oil for dollars. Shame...Shame..Shame
The only source of foreign currency is oil export.The Chinese are working to do without your oil....be warned and start thinking
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by holland002(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol...this one wey everybody dey discover oil for deir state...... Ekiti sef get oil..... If u think say I lie, quote me!!
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
south south and south east are one
we will never b d same wit u guys!never lai lai,south south we are different from south east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
we will never b d same wit u guys!never lai lai,south south we are different from south east

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by gwales: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
reducto:

You are the one dreaming.
It is the truth. Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta have larger oil deposits while Anambra and Imo have, each, larger gas deposits than each of the three southern states.
[/s] anambra have no gas but rather the said gas belong to kogi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by anaton(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nobody should touch our oil o!Nigeria should leave it where it is.It will be used to build the Biafra economy.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by hotwax: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
The whole money anambra is making is not even half of what Lagos is making in Bannana island.

Bad belle tribe

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by nduchucks: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
By the time we announce the huge quantities of both products mentioned by Obiano, identified in the Lake Chad basin, who no know go know. cool
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
While I won't deny this is good news, I still find it worrisome that Nigerians have become soaked in "oil mentality": some weeks back, SW was rejoicing about oil in Lagos and boasting about Ondo, yesterday, the North intensified efforts to find oil, today the East is rejoicing about oil in Anambra. Nigerians from different parts of the country are boasting about how much oil they have, at a time, the world is moving away from commodity-based economies to an IP-based one. Apple alone has over $100b in cash reserves - put in context, that's more than enough money to fund Nigeria's budget for at least a couple of years. I fear we would keep discovering oil, and at the end, we as a people would still be very poor.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by makdcash(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
E PAIN AM..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Oladimejyy:
it is Nnamdi Kanu the ALBINO the fresident of KUVUKI LAND(igbo)

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by unanonso(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
iSlayer:
Osile ego...
Wow! I'm from Ifite.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by unanonso(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
iSlayer:
Osile ego...
Wow! I'm from Ifite.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Mmadu111: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
hotwax:
The whole money anambra is making is not even half of what Lagos is making in Bannana island.

Bad belle tribe
what kind of bad belle?, was Anambra the former Federal Capital of Nigeria?. Take a glass of water okay!.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by crisycent: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please note, the oil in anambra belongs to Biafra republic.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
passyhansome:

I Rep IgboUkwu proud of my state. #Light of the nation

I'm from Igbo-Ukwu tew.. u're my brother.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by guyXander(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
Obiano: Anambra has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: None. Just word of mouth.

Ugandans: Obiano for president!!!!!

Ambode: Lagos has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: extracted sample in a container. Map showing underground hydrocarbon deposits.

Ugandans: God punish afonjas with their lies!!!! There isn't a drop of oil anywhere in the zoo besides the ss and se!!!

Omenka: No comment.
Yellow fever, e dey kill oh e dey kill.

"I see a darkness in your eyes and faces with eyes that have closed forever."
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by guyXander(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
kherington:
willie the clown is working everywhere he goes he keeps on repeating the same speech it's like this speach is his new trademark willie the clown is truly working by the way I approve this post

Guy, nobody dey follow you talk.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by zheroes(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
mazichika:
This the kind of persons who should be managing a nation's economy,not this dullard we have in Aso rock
you just open mouth anyhow. was he not alive during the last election? Did anyone stop him from vying for the president?
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by 99100(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Not only president na fresident..u tink that seat is for every Dick and Harry

No is for for the likes of the dullard of daura.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by iSlayer: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
unanonso:

Wow! I'm from Ifite.
Heyyyyyyy!!!" Nwannem o! Kedi kwanu,iji kwa aru?
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by waxxydude: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
steppin:

It's actually "NWOKEM"...yoruba coward forming Naija delta.
E no work!
And now this stupidity grin, when we tryna talk sense to your impervious skull, you go with "yoruba-muslim".

You come to claim SE & the ND are one, even more witlessly by refering to all ND as ibos (like your dim brother in some other thread), but, the same you lots still gallivant other ND threads tearing us apart, throwing tantrums. Quite galling.

Lemme make this clear to you, the way asaba, boarders SE, is still same way benin bothers SW, so there ain't anything brotherhood or relationship, we have our culture, you've yours! so like the SW you're just neigbhours!

Vwokwaekugbe! or in something you'd understand better; ejikota ya onu, nnugo? smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by giles14(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
who are does pple shouting Willie is working.well in my town NNEWI we never c him hand work. or abi the town no dey Anambra again
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by jpphilips(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Till you make the exploratory investment, oil in the ground remains a liability.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by steppin: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
waxxydude:
And now this stupidity grin, when we tryna talk sense to your impervious skull, you go with "yoruba-muslim".

You come to claim SE & the ND are one, even more witlessly by refering to all ND as ibos (like your dim brother in some other thread), but, the same you lots still gallivant other ND threads tearing us apart, throwing tantrums. Quite galling.

Lemme make this clear to you, the way asaba, boarders SE, is still same way benin bothers SW, so there ain't anything brotherhood or relationship, we have our culture, you've yours! so like the SW you're just neigbhours!

Vwokwaekugbe! or in something you'd understand better; ejikota ya onu, nnugo? smiley
The Congo is still messing up. You're nothing but a coward. Cry yourself to sleep if you can. There are Igbos in delta and rivers. Divide and rule tactics is no longer working.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Easyruns: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
My mentor and my governor....I am a deltian but I love this man from day one. Let all governor in the east copy him and make the Ibo scattered all over Nigeria to return home, build and develop their land instead developing Lagos and other states.......
God bless you sir and give you more grace.....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election / Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) / Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.