Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos (2684 Views)

Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by Gidiceleb3: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Micah, who took the internet by surprise last year with his massive hips stuns in new photos! The 21 year old boy did some photo-shoot for Jersey magazine.

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/07/boy-with-worlds-biggest-hips-stuns-in.html

Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by chimoskyg(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Damn
The bro get dick?

1 Like

Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by ikbnice(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is this one boy, girl, boy-girl or what because someone here is having optical illusion right now. I won't be surprised when he declares himself publicly as being g*y.

2 Likes

Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by Gidiceleb3: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
lol
Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by Gidiceleb3: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
i think the admins here have beef with me
Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by KingRex1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
In d US he"ll make a lot of mony
Don't ask me how o grin grin
Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by Sammyramires(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please OP I beg of you... I need the support of my fellow Nairalanders to boost my chances of becoming the winner at the on-going #thevjapprenticesearch.

The contestant with the most Video Views goes home as the winner.

Please help me move the Video link to the front Page to boost my chances of winning.
Thanks!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISOQqhBGn_/
Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by sinaj(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na wa o! shocked shocked

If me nd diz one stand, guy go leave me go dey chyke him sad

All this while I thought he did an implant not knowing it's natural sad

Abi na xxy chromosome b diz
Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by clintino700(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chineke shocked shocked
I been think say na girl until I saw the pics of bare chest...
Looks artificial cos God can't him these from heaven...
Re: Boy With The World’s Biggest Hips Stuns In New Photos by rosy4u(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
A guy

Make him dash me small na cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Yoruba Dress Looking More Beautiful (photo) / Ray Hush Puppi Spent Millions For Boat Yachting In Dubai(photo+video) / Regina Daniels Flaunts Puppy In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.