Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market (513 Views)

Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market by piperson(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
in all my years of existence, I've never been to a market place or shop or kiosk or any place for market purpose that a nigerian woman has never "prized" a product

I've gone to a shop with my dad to buy things like fridge TV sets Split units phones

and most of the time he ends up paying the amount the seller requested
but that of any woman i've seen ehnn,, that's not the case

I was with a female course mate in the market.. that day I regretted
we went to the market around 10 O'clock in the morning and we left around 2 O'clock in the afternoon
why??
because this girl was negotiate about every gaddamn product.. haba

she wan buy morning fresh
she prize
she wan buy omo multi-action
she prize
she wan packet of indomie
she prize
she wan buy insecticide
she prize
haba
now I'm not against prizing but come on,,,Not on every product.. sometimes there are stipulated amount every one knows
and as such u shouldn't kill ur self negotiating

she wan buy galla for I and her self

she priz the galla 3 for #100

lady's pls yall should stop it..
in the name of whatever God u serve

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market by duduade: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Have you ever seen a married woman satisfied with whatever amount given to her by the husband to cook food for the house?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market by piperson(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
duduade:
Have you ever seen a married woman satisfied with whatever amount given to her by the husband to cook food for the house?

yes sir
I have

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market by lovaleenny(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na people like u that sellers will sell something worth #40 to you as #1000 and u will gladly buy. There's no general price in d market better u haggle if not u will be left with nothing. Verizon that bought yahoo for $4.something billion u think they didn't price it well. I just dey look u abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market by piperson(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
lovaleenny:
Na people like u that sellers will sell something worth #40 to you as #1000 and u will gladly buy. There's no general price in d market better u haggle if not u will be left with nothing. Verizon that bought yahoo for $4.something billion u think they didn't price it well. I just dey look u abeg!

so because verizon price well and bought yahoo for $5billion

u sef will now go and price galla for less than #50

(1) (Reply)

Preparing Your Child For The Future: A Parent's Advice / Tales Of An African Housekeeper / Tricky Right? You Are To Choose A Wise Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.