Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) (2198 Views)

Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by Biafman: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (Must Read)

Published By Family Writers

When I heard about one Igbokwe writing articles that condemns anything from the Igbo tribe, I quickly made a check up on his background. I was shocked to find out that Joe Igbokwe is the junior brother of Ejiamatu Igbokwe from Nnewi.

Anyone that is well informed during the then Bakassi militia will not forget the name Eddy na nogu, he was a herbalist that worked with criminals, soaked in diabolical welfare and walfare, he was linked to the igbokwes and was on Bakassi most wanted list though Eddy was later captured and the rest was a history. In those era, the Igbokwes led by their elder brother Ejiamatu was in control of large number of arm robbers operating in Nkwo nnewi, rumours about Ejiamatu operation gang then was how they attack houses and rob at will, they also control police men stationed in Nnewi , wonder why the Nnewians accepted bakassi with open arms.

The Igbokwes family ran away from their hometown and though Ejiamatu returned after the end of bakassi movement in 2006 but his brother Joseph became an enemy to anything called Igbo.

He married a Yoruba wife, took position with Lagos state as General Manager of LASIMRA and was later appointed as the Chairman of Wharf Landing Fee Collecting Authority. All he does now is to write articles that would spike violence against the Igbos and other tribe.

The evil his family perpetrated in Nnewi has not been forgotten, we remember and we keep note, a person like him if it was to be in the olden days he would have been banished and term an efulefu or osu.

The wealth, ill gotten from bloodshed is what he used to buy his name into Nigeria politics , money gotten through arm robbery and thuggery. His family is the most hated and irrelevant in Nnewi and wonder why he doesn’t find it hard to condemn anything that looks like or sound igbo.

His brother Ejiamtu was linked to a bomb that exploded in nkwo Nnewi after he was challenged by Nkwo Nnewi officials for construction of illegal properties in Nkwo Market. His brother was also challenged when he wanted to form alpha citizen inorder to use thugs to collect money from traders and parks.

We Nnewians Rejected the Igbokes family because the evil they perpetrated on our land is till glaring on our faces till date and i want to summons every igbo born not to forget that the Igbokwes were once most wanted for robbery and bloodshed in igbo land and to be aware that another sheep with a lions face is now on rampage.

Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

Barr. Mmadu E. U.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by JBismarck(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
I will prefer you write your names in full and not initials except you want people that get brain and can think to assume this is deliberate smear campaigns against the personality of Joe Igbokwe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by Eshinwaju: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is just pathetic and very childish. These dirty iPod yoots will go to any extent to disparage anyone who stands in their evil dream of Biafra...I swear if I was ibo.....I would not in my wildest wishes pray to be part of their biafran dream. Can't the man have a contrary opinion than to have despicable lies heaped on his head.....evil animals... cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=13pt]@ op did u call yourself a barrister? with this your grammar eh barrister gba kwa oku! cheesy grin

With the trash you wrote above, one can only conclude that you are high on kwale weed!

the Igbokwes are a highly respected members of Otollo community in Nnewi so stop trying to paint them black simply because one of their son chose to be Tinubu's boy - which despite that, he is still more respected than Metu in Nnewi.

For your info, Eddy N'ogu was killed by Mbadinuju's criminal tugs that hijacked and sacked the real Bakasi boys and was used by Mbadinuju to kill any one suspected to be his political opponents. N'ogu was killed because he was totally against Mbadinuju's despotic style of governance - also, recall the murder of Barrs Barnabas Igwe and Abigail his wife by Mbadinuju's government in Anambra State.

@op pls go and wash your face with cold water to clear your eyes of hangover effect of the kwale weed you smoked! cheesy[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
JBismarck:
I will prefer you write your names in full and not initials.

@op! oya!

Barrister Nwajoku! if you are the true son of your father write your full name and the address of your chamber!

or better still, since you are patriotic and fearless Nnewi son, give us the address of your father's house! cheesy cheesy grin

Nnewians accepted bakassi with open arms

point of correction - there is nothing like Nnewians - its either Ndi Nnewi or umu Nnewi or Nwa Nnewi or onye Nnewi, etc! cool

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by Biafman: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seems like Joe Igbokwe accomplice are hurt and are now on troll here to defend their crook brother. Let Joe Igbokwe visit Igboland and let see.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by Biafman: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
nwaanambra1:

@op! oya!

Barrister Nwajoku! if you are the true son of your father write your full name and the address of your chamber!

or better still, since you are patriotic and fearless Nnewi son, give us the address of your father's house! cheesy cheesy grin

point of correction - there is nothing like Nnewians - its either Ndi Nnewi or umu Nnewi or Nwa Nnewi or onye Nnewi, etc! cool
You are now sounding silly. There is also nothing like Anambrarians or Lagosians. Will you just get out of this thread shameless efulefu Igbokwe brother.
Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by chilan: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
JBismarck:
I will prefer you write your names in full and not initials.

Don't mind him. Cowardice no go gree am write his name in full.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by Siberia101: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Biafman:
EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (Must Read)

Published By Family Writers

[s]When I heard about one Igbokwe writing articles that condemns anything from the Igbo tribe, I quickly made a check up on his background. I was shocked to find out that Joe Igbokwe is the junior brother of Ejiamatu Igbokwe from Nnewi.

Anyone that is well informed during the then Bakassi militia will not forget the name Eddy na nogu, he was a herbalist that worked with criminals, soaked in diabolical welfare and walfare, he was linked to the igbokwes and was on Bakassi most wanted list though Eddy was later captured and the rest was a history. In those era, the Igbokwes led by their elder brother Ejiamatu was in control of large number of arm robbers operating in Nkwo nnewi, rumours about Ejiamatu operation gang then was how they attack houses and rob at will, they also control police men stationed in Nnewi , wonder why the Nnewians accepted bakassi with open arms.

The Igbokwes family ran away from their hometown and though Ejiamatu returned after the end of bakassi movement in 2006 but his brother Joseph became an enemy to anything called Igbo.

He married a Yoruba wife, took position with Lagos state as General Manager of LASIMRA and was later appointed as the Chairman of Wharf Landing Fee Collecting Authority. All he does now is to write articles that would spike violence against the Igbos and other tribe.

The evil his family perpetrated in Nnewi has not been forgotten, we remember and we keep note, a person like him if it was to be in the olden days he would have been banished and term an efulefu or osu.

The wealth, ill gotten from bloodshed is what he used to buy his name into Nigeria politics , money gotten through arm robbery and thuggery. His family is the most hated and irrelevant in Nnewi and wonder why he doesn’t find it hard to condemn anything that looks like or sound igbo.

His brother Ejiamtu was linked to a bomb that exploded in nkwo Nnewi after he was challenged by Nkwo Nnewi officials for construction of illegal properties in Nkwo Market. His brother was also challenged when he wanted to form alpha citizen inorder to use thugs to collect money from traders and parks.

We Nnewians Rejected the Igbokes family because the evil they perpetrated on our land is till glaring on our faces till date and i want to summons every igbo born not to forget that the Igbokwes were once most wanted for robbery and bloodshed in igbo land and to be aware that another sheep with a lions face is now on rampage.

Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

Barr. Mmadu E. U[/s].

Trash Trash Trash.... We just dey fall our hand anyhow here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:
This is just pathetic and very childish. These dirty iPod yoots will go to any extent to disparage anyone who stands in their evil dream of Biafra...I swear if I was ibo.....I would not in my wildest wishes pray to be part of their biafran dream. Can the man have a contrary opinion than to have despicable lies heaped on his head.....evil animals... cool
coolempta abi na wetin be your moniker sef
Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Siberia101:

Trash Trash Trash.... We just dey fall our hand anyhow here.
take heart
Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by Eshinwaju: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

coolempta abi na wetin be your moniker sef

Sharrappp....... sad
Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by policy12: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wetin concern the afonjas for this thread ehen...

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by diegwu01: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:
This is just pathetic and very childish. These dirty iPod yoots will go to any extent to disparage anyone who stands in their evil dream of Biafra...I swear if I was ibo.....I would not in my wildest wishes pray to be part of their biafran dream. Can the man have a contrary opinion than to have despicable lies heaped on his head.....evil animals... cool

A deserved response to the Silly OP.. IMO thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by michelz: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Can the MOD in-charge please take down this thread.
What sort of rubbish is this?
How can you open a thread and start casting aspersions on someone simply because he doesn't share the same view with you?
Where is your proof? If he has committed any crime,what stops you from reporting it to the police and let the law take its course?
This is totally wrong.
Cc Seun
Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Biafman:

[s]You are now sounding silly. There is also nothing like Anambrarians or Lagosians. Will you just get out of this thread shameless efulefu Igbokwe brother.[/s]

Look at A FULL TIME LOWLIFE EFULEFU that am sure has not been to ala Igbo since he was born is calling a full time home based Nwafo an efuluefu! cheesy

For you info - it is no longer acceptable to call any nwafo igbo with any anglicized words! ANAMBRARIAN is an insult to ndi-Anambra! its either you are nwa-anambra, or onye-Anambra or ndi-Anambra! same applies to Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi. You cant call some one from Abia an ABian! it is no longer acceptable - it is termed an insult to Ndi Abia to call them Abians!

now say thank you for the lecture and stop disgracing yourself in public! - NOW RUN ALONG! GO PLAY WITH YOUR MATES IN THE SAND! cheesy

and for your info - Joe Igbokwe was home in March for the Consecration of the Church Building donated by Osita Chidoka in Obosi! and i also hope you are aware that it is Joe Igbokwe that is soliciting for the freedom on that anumanu called Olisa Metu because he is his kinsman! if not for Igbokwe, Metu would have still be in Kuje by now.

Efulefu like you that doesn't know the politics of the eastern region will come online to spew trash! useless IPOD idiota! cheesy grin
Re: EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) by Qmerit(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Attention seeker got exactly what he's looking for ....lolz

(1) (Reply)

See How Fans Blast Edo Governor Aspirant, Godwin Obaseki On His Facebook Page / I Will Allow Igbos To Go And Not Niger Delta:says / I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.