Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 (3791 Views)

The Igbokwes And The Innosons / EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
When i heard about one Igbokwe writing articles that condemns anything from the Igbo tribe, i quickly made a check up on his background. I was shocked to find out that Joe Igbokwe is the junior brother of Ejiamatu Igbokwe from Nnewi. Anyone that is well informed during the then Bakassi militia will not forget the name Eddy na nogu, he was a herbalist that worked with criminals, soaked in diabolical welfare and walfare, he was linked to the igbokwes and was on Bakassi most wanted list though Eddy was later captured and rest was history. In those era, the igbokwes led by their elder brother Ejiamatu was in control of large number of arm robbers operating in Nkwo nnewi, rumours about Ejiamatu operation gang then was how they attack houses and rob at will, they also control police men stationed in Nnewi , wonder why the Nnewians accepted bakassi with open arms.
The Igbokwes family ran away from their hometown and though Ejiamatu returned after the end of bakassi movement in 2006 but his brother Joseph became an enemy to anything called igbo. He took position with Lagos state as General Manager of LASIMRA and was later appointed as the Chairman of Wharf Landing Fee Collecting Authority. All he does now is to write articles that would spike violence against the igbos and other tribe.
The evil his family perpetrated in Nnewi has not been forgotten, we remember and we keep note, a person like him if it was to be in the olden days he would have been banished and term an efulefu or osu. The wealth, ill gotten from bloodshed is what he used to buy his name into Nigeria politics , money gotten through arm robbery and thuggery. His family is the most hated and irrelevant in Nnewi and wonder why he doesn't find it hard to condemn anything that looks like or sound igbo. His brother Ejiamtu was linked to a bomb that exploded in nkwo Nnewi after he was challenged by Nkwo Nnewi officials for construction of illegal properties in Nkwo Market. His brother was also challenged when he wanted to form alpha citizen inorder to use thugs to collect money from traders and parks.

We Nnewians Rejected the Igbokes family because the evil they perpetrated on our land is till glaring on our faces till date and i want to summons every igbo born not to forget that the Igbokwes were once most wanted for robbery and bloodshed in igbo land and to be aware that another sheep with a lions face is now on rampage.
Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

Barr. Mmadu E. U

Nnewi

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by omaiyale: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Giving a dog a bad name just to hang it, God bless joe Igbokwe for saying the bitter truth.
I don't care if you start hurling insult at me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by sarrki(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Where u r source we don't entertain beer parlor news here

10 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Every saboteurs in Igbo land their background is always questionable . i dont know why

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
sarrki:
Where u r source we don't entertain beer parlor news here
u are hearing from a first hand source and you are still looking for alternative.

maybe i post it to naij and repost it back here
smh for some people

15 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by omaiyale: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
ugohemma:

u are hearing from a first hand source and you are still looking for alternative.

smh for some people
. First hand ko First Leg ni Bros Post the source or you would be sued for defamation of character

12 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
omaiyale:
. First hand ko First Leg ni Bros Post the source or you would be sued for defamation of character
Every nnewi born will attest to all u see there.. so swerve

16 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2016
this is serious>>>watching sha.. keep my space!!
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by vicadex07(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2016
op.... why not simply say he is Yoruba. This lie you typed up here is too long.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by cokoduck: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2016
ugohemma:

Every nnewi born will attest to all u see there.. so swerve
100% right.

6 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Yorubanews: 3:17am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=18pt]LMAO grin[/size]

See as dem put Yoruba inside the story for support. Yoruba phobia is real grin

14 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by ZUBY77(m): 3:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Joe Igbokwe is an animal.
The only way he can put food on his table is to badmouth his own people for his pay masters.

11 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Israel5(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Jesus is Alive. Atlst here is nt kubwa
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Biafrarep(m): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2016
No wonder, imagine the kind of family the bas.tard reprobate of a thousand fathers come from. The !diot will remain cursed!!

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by doublewisdom: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Now I understand why he has a personal vendetta against the Ibos. Imagine the way he quickly aligned with another criminal Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by blackpanda: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
ugohemma:
When i heard about one Igbokwe writing articles that condemns anything from the Igbo tribe, i quickly made a check up on his background. I was shocked to find out that Joe Igbokwe is the junior brother of Ejiamatu Igbokwe from Nnewi. Anyone that is well informed during the then Bakassi militia will not forget the name Eddy na nogu, he was a herbalist that worked with criminals, soaked in diabolical welfare and walfare, he was linked to the igbokwes and was on Bakassi most wanted list though Eddy was later captured and rest was history. In those era, the igbokwes led by their elder brother Ejiamatu was in control of large number of arm robbers operating in Nkwo nnewi, rumours about Ejiamatu operation gang then was how they attack houses and rob at will, they also control police men stationed in Nnewi , wonder why the Nnewians accepted bakassi with open arms.
The Igbokwes family ran away from their hometown and though Ejiamatu returned after the end of bakassi movement in 2006 but his brother Joseph became an enemy to anything called igbo. He married a yorouba wife, took position with Lagos state as General Manager of LASIMRA and was later appointed as the Chairman of Wharf Landing Fee Collecting Authority. All he does now is to write articles that would spike violence against the igbos and other tribe.
The evil his family perpetrated in Nnewi has not been forgotten, we remember and we keep note, a person like him if it was to be in the olden days he would have been banished and term an efulefu or osu. The wealth, ill gotten from bloodshed is what he used to buy his name into Nigeria politics , money gotten through arm robbery and thuggery. His family is the most hated and irrelevant in Nnewi and wonder why he doesn't find it hard to condemn anything that looks like or sound igbo. His brother Ejiamtu was linked to a bomb that exploded in nkwo Nnewi after he was challenged by Nkwo Nnewi officials for construction of illegal properties in Nkwo Market. His brother was also challenged when he wanted to form alpha citizen inorder to use thugs to collect money from traders and parks.

We Nnewians Rejected the Igbokes family because the evil they perpetrated on our land is till glaring on our faces till date and i want to summons every igbo born not to forget that the Igbokwes were once most wanted for robbery and bloodshed in igbo land and to be aware that another sheep with a lions face is now on rampage.
Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

Barr. Mmadu E. U

Nnewi
[/s]

OP your lies no be here o.

Joe doesnt speak against igbos, rather he is factual about those that keep shouting secession. Biafra and Igbos are not the same thing. Not all igbos support biafra, ok. Pls find another lie to tell

13 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by ckmayoca: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Op u don't av to go this far, we know Joe is working for his money, na nigeria we dey and na hustle everyone dey. Make una just ignore Joe.

He is always a deaf when calamity befalls his tribe and a counsellor when his tribe complains.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by RZArecta(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2016
You will find out that it's only "foreigners" who have never ever heard of Nnewi talk less of knowing where it is or even the Igbokwe family that will come to the defense of that senseless Joe Igbokwe. But then again grin

Ps ; I am not obliged to reply to the comments of idíotic vermin so I'll just cross out any such comment that's addressed to me.

8 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Lvlink(f): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Ever since I read a newspaper where that Man insulted Ojukwu with unsubstantiated facts, I started researching about him.

I discovered he doesn't come back to Igboland. I discovered his family doesn't come back home even during Christmas period.

I discovered one of his daughters married and wedded in Lagos too.
I discovered that none of his families are presently living in their family house at Nnewi.

Technically, he has banished himself long ago.

11 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Beremx(f): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2016
God bless Joe Igbokwe!! cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Thewrath(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Beremx:
God bless Joe Igbokwe!! cheesy
Your Igbo origin is questionable,maybe you should pay more time to your kids/family(if any) as I do not see how your wasted time on NL benefits them.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by cava: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Nwoke gara mba gwa ha si so ya bu nwoke ndi obodo nwere. Ndi iro bia, ha egburu isi dobe tupu achowa umunnaya.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by tartarus(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Why the lies?? undecided

Joe igbokwe isn't married to a yoruba woman. His wife is igbo.

Joe has 3 sons and 2 daughters. None is married. His first daughter left secondary school just in 2012.

Joe visits nnewi regularly with his family. I'm from nnewi-ichi nnewi and I know Joe igbokwe personally.

Sure his views are most times demented but don't bring up lies to garner views sympathetic to yours @op.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by jollymizzle(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2016
vicadex07:
op.... why not simply say he is Yoruba. This lie you typed up here is too long.
buhahaha grin he proly thought of it

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Kelechi2020(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2016
The igbokwes ...eddy na nogu story was a popular one...The story is true .....
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by 247NewsUpdateNG: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Yorubanews:
[size=18pt]LMAO grin[/size]

See as dem put Yoruba inside the story for support. Yoruba phobia is real grin

Clap for yourself
Oduduwa himself
Emperor of Yoruba land
Custodian of Oranyan's staff
Voice of the West
Defender of Ife
Ride on! The Jagaban title awaits you
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Beremx(f): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2016
tartarus:
Why the lies?? undecided

Joe igbokwe isn't married to a yoruba woman. His wife is igbo.

Joe has 3 sons and 2 daughters. None is married. His first daughter left secondary school just in 2012.

Joe visits nnewi regularly with his family. I'm from nnewi-ichi nnewi and I know Joe igbokwe personally.

Sure his views are most times demented but don't bring up lies to garner views sympathetic to yours @op.
hahaha! op has been busted! grin

5 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by marshborn(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't know what the fuss is all about, Joe igbokwe is just one person for all I care. Nobody cares about his opinion in igbo land. Let him go and die

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Upright750: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
@OP .. your right because I live at oduda-nnewi-chi NnewiThen And after the Bakasi incident .. even before bakasi . There was uprising in the market against him Ejiamatu which took many lives and some was also injured ... because of Ejiamatu thugs fired gun to the market protesters .. for me there Is no lie on this write up.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol. I know this tactics all too well and I'm not surprised you guys are pulling this out of your arsenal.

Must be one of your favourite weapons, after persecution complex et al.

This is so typical of y'all.

Well it still doesn't mean that the guy lied. We in this part of the country know how to separate the message from the messenger.

Giving a dog a bad name just so you can hang him won't work.

He has spoken the truth. Mend your ways.
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
ugohemma:

smh for some people

Just one question for you, why did you edit your post and removed the phrase "and married a Yoruba wife" from your write up?

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by omofunaab(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol.. The igbo race na wa oooo.. ..many idiots will insult the few intelligent ones among them.. .people like the op will make someone think all igbos are the same in thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe / President Buhari In Hadejia And Dutse My Pics from Surveillance Drone / BREAKING!!! Again, Boko Haram Attacks Bukawa Military Base, Many Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.