Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari Amaechi And Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari Amaechi And Dogara (705 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari Amaechi And Dogara by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nairalander's caption this photo of buhari Amaechi and dogara at the commissioning of the Abuja-Kaduna railway smiley

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari Amaechi And Dogara by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dogara: Wetin you go do this PDP them?
Buhari: Leave them, is part of the CHANGE.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari Amaechi And Dogara by soberdrunk(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dogara--- "Damn these wailers and their noise be giving me headache'

Amaechi---"i told you baba am going to take the Nigerian transport system to the top....."

Buhari----"Kwai Amishi' are you sure there is no 'kwarupshun' in this project"

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari Amaechi And Dogara by hakeem4(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Amaechi: see where dogara kept the money he stole last month

Buhari: this dogara no smart at all , see how he kept it , people will easily suspect

Dogara: omo I don Bleep up
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari Amaechi And Dogara by policy12: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Amechi.: Baba we av much to do.

Pmb: I kno but Op u ddnt not increase the initial budget.

Dogara: this wailers shouting it's Pdp project are giving headache apart from Jibrin.

Ijaw Citizens Raise Alarm Over Plot To Eliminate Them In S/west 15:01 27/07/2016 / What Family And Friends Think Happens When You Live In America / IBB's Call For Part-time Legislature, How We Missed The Valid Point.