Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory (2413 Views)

Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos) / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / See The Eggs I Bought For 100 Naira (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by jic4real: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Science seems to have aver stepped it bounds to the extent that eggs are now being made in factories and sold to the unsuspecting masses. This may be in a quest to feed the too many population of the world or just for profit. what could be the side effect of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYhEbjhhcAg

for more interesting videos, visit http://blusterr.com.ng/

Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by squarelead(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Don't believe that... Can that be possible?
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by goldeno10boy: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
hmmm ok
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Tynasparks(f): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2016
embarassed To the scientist here.... How possible is it??
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by teesugar(f): 1:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Lie lie!!!! How will the yolk be put inside? Maybe those ones manufactured are the ones used for easter bunny eggs, and of course they cannot be consumed.
They are rubber eggs joor.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Chazzyboy: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Tynasparks:
embarassed To the scientist here.... How possible is it??
hi pretty
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Tynasparks(f): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Chazzyboy:
hi pretty
hello dear
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Chazzyboy: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Tynasparks:
hello dear
I've dreamt a lot about u
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Tynasparks(f): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Chazzyboy:
I've dreamt a lot about u
really ?? Sweet dreams or nightmares
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Chazzyboy: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Tynasparks:
really ?? Sweet dreams or nightmares
sweet dreams wet dreams dream dream
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by specimen23(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Chazzyboy:
sweet dreams wet dreams dream dream
get a room bro tongue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Chazzyboy: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2016
specimen23:
get a room bro tongue
for?
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by ibietela2(m): 5:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by vincent10(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Op you can lie.
I am sure the op did not watch the video.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived, Some Of The Eggs You Buy Are Being Made In A Factory by Nikkygold4life(f): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Don't mislead people, you didn't watch the video, those eggs were laid by hens not manufactured, you've been busted, lier!

(1) (Reply)

Some Igbo Expressions Related To Cooking / Amala Versus Wheat Flour The Battle Ontop Ewedu / The Bush Meat I Killed In My House. picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.