Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah (28724 Views)

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Sen. Bala Ibn Na’allah / Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Ekugbeh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:
You rejected free #50M just like that?? Tha F**k??!!! shocked shocked

The so-called deputy speaker must be kidding embarassed embarassed

Abeg Make una epp me tell Obasanjo that I get one of his top secret make E bribe me or else ah go open a thread on Nairaland tomorrow and ah go cc Buhari, EFCC and Co. angry angry

#100M last price no bargain!!! #100M or Nothing!!! angry angry

L-O-L . . . In my wildest dream, Obasanjo go pay me #100M bribe
grin grin grin
ok, come n coolect it
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Dafemoclassi777: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY IS THE OBSTACLE TO REAL DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA...HOUSE FILLED WITH CRIMINALS AND ROGUE...WASTING OUR RESOURCES ON RECURRENT EXPENDITURE. WE SUGGEST THE NASS SUPPOSE TO BE ANULLED !
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by wadetaw202: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
mommaade:
Really?

Hmmmmm....u scared me.....straight to a fault?
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by aresa: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:

This one don kolo

You don't have to let us know you saw kolo when you looked in the mirror this morning..
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by jamace(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
aresa:
What are these crooked and corrupt clowns talking about?

Is OBJ's 3 term headache is the reason why you are crooked and corrupt?

Shameful clowns..
Are you saying Obj was not corrupt in his first and second tenures? Is Obj not the father of Ghana-Must-Go bags politics in Nigeria?
Abeg, carry your zombieism out of this thread! angry
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
tolufase:

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-rejected-obasanjos-n50m-bribe-senator/
ignoramus senator. had it been you collected, and supported the third term bid, wouldnt nigeria be better off today? imagine what nigeria will be without the efforts of obasanjo. the only respite we are enjoying today in nigeria is because of obasanjo . senator where were you during his millitary reign,when he introduced many developmental programmes that facilitated your enlightment. what have your northern brothers contributed? we were in nigeria when a northern leader said telephone is not for the poor . today telephone is what is readily available to every dick and harry.courtesy of obasanjo. tell me ,in all the leaders that has ruled this country,which amongt them have been fair enough to nigerians. obasanjo of course! you that you claim you are not corrupt, how has your people benefitted from you?even your local government in dirindaji does not have electricity, yet you go there with your private jet,just to oppress your people. you have spent more than 12 years in the national assembly yet the only thing you are known for is the anti social media bill.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by aresa: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Why didn't you expose him then when he was trying to bribe you

After calling you roques Ur true name

You're here yarning dust

That's how corruption fight back in Nigeria.

You catch them stealing and the next minute thing you hear is, what about you, you stole too..

The clowns are basically saying they stole because OBJ tried to bribe them.

Even if OBJ tried to bribe them, is it not their civic responsibility to expose and report him?

Just imagine what lawmakers and the people we pay to make and uphold our laws are saying, they saw crime and violation of our laws and they looked..

Are the crooks not in effect confirming OBJs allegations..?

These lawmakers are unintelligent crooks..

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by FuckTheMod: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
coded01:
This is not shocking!

What is shocking is that some people will say- Where is video and audio of Obj trying to bribe him... undecided angry
Obj is a bastard thief
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by ayyumud(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:

This one don kolo
[color=#990000][/color]
more than kolo sef, osogbo weed @ work
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by ipreach: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Obj was the main agent of corruption in this country
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Mentorkaryhm(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
I ve been waiting for dis day...it was like rumour b4, now breeze has blown and chicken butt has opened...
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by nkemjacob2(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am not surprise. Obasnajo should nt play a saint here, he happens to b d father of corruption. Nigerians are not fools. We live in a country politicians who are criminals work freely.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Obasanjo don buy market. Pot calling kettle black. Sleep on Late Sen. Yari Gandi the slayer of obj's 3rd term ambition.

How sure are we OBJ don't have a hand in that man's death coz whoever challenge that that Monkey goes into 6ft. In as much as this is hard to admit, Nigeria is in bondage of wicked and heartless set of demons in human form and I am beginning to think Buhari is among. The annoying part is that they know they will never carry even 1 kobo along to wherever they are going to when they die, yet they will still steal just to make Nigerians suffer. This country is better off if divided into 4 part.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by naturalmi: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
@aresa i have been going through your comments for a while but i must say i am disappointed at your viewpoint.
Even if you are paid to comment in here, I think you should be objective in your thinking.
I believe you are a young person, and if every young man thinks and comment the same way as you do.
Then! i think Nigeria is hopeless because the youths are supposed to be the future of tomorrow.
Thanks

aresa:

Shameful clowns..
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by McBrooklyn(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ekugbeh:
ok, come n coolect it
Na you be Obasanjo?? undecided

Or are you somehow related??
undecided undecided
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ekugbeh:
ok, come n coolect it
Na you be Obasanjo?? undecided

Or are you somehow related??
undecided undecided
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by aresa: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
naturalmi:
@aresa i have been going through your comments for a while but i must say i am disappointed at your viewpoint.
Even if you are paid to comment in here, I think you should be objective in your thinking.
I believe you are a young person, and if every young man thinks and comment the same way as you do.
Then! i think Nigeria is hopeless because the youths are supposed to be the future of tomorrow.
Thanks

What kind of future are you planning for your own children?

The one where crooks commit crimes and when they get caught, they say what about you, you stole too.

A future where there is no accountability where the people you pay to look out for you and your children commit crimes but point fingers at each other and the issue goes way while you and your children are left holding the bag..?

You reason like the same crooks and no wonder they take advantage of you...smh..
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Appareil(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
Forgive baba age dey worry am.
YES BABA SHOULD BE FORGIVEN BUT SOME OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD BE STONED. TOO BAD!
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Appareil(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
remato:
ignoramus senator. had it been you collected, and supported the third term bid, wouldnt nigeria be better off today? imagine what nigeria will be without the efforts of obasanjo. the only respite we are enjoying today in nigeria is because of obasanjo . senator where were you during his millitary reign,when he introduced many developmental programmes that facilitated your enlightment. what have your northern brothers contributed? we were in nigeria when a northern leader said telephone is not for the poor . today telephone is what is readily available to every dick and harry.courtesy of obasanjo. tell me ,in all the leaders that has ruled this country,which amongt them have been fair enough to nigerians. obasanjo of course! you that you claim you are not corrupt, how has your people benefitted from you?even your local government in dirindaji does not have electricity, yet you go there with your private jet,just to oppress your people. you have spent more than 12 years in the national assembly yet the only thing you are known for is the anti social media bill.
Defending him seriously!! Na wa!
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by XaintJoel20: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Truly1:

So you are a saint abi, pls go and tell that to the marines, we can not be easily fooled again! If you are surely sincere why don't you cut your allowances by half just as PMB & his vice did.
So PMB and his vice told you they 'cut' their ALLOWANCES? Bros find out.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by justy15: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
you are all the same. where were you when buhari said in the western country that Nigerians are criminal. hypocrites
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Moganajoe: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
Forgive baba age dey worry am.

Na that kind face de reject 50m?.....integrity no dey that face o.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by remikunle: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
President Buhari please take action
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Jarus(m): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2016
ALAYORMII:

You're here yarning dust

It was actually all over the media then that Obasanjo tried bribing (or bribed) NASS members with 50m put inside the booth of cars, during his failed 3rd term project.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by ALAYORMII: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Jarus:

It was actually all over the media then that Obasanjo tried bribing (or bribed) NASS members with 50m put inside the booth of cars, during his failed 3rd term project.

He should have confirmed that he tried bribing them then rather than waiting for more than 7years.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Exponental(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Na'Allah... I agree with you. #'3rd term agenda' was an act of corrupt practices.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by CashVessel(m): 1:19am On Jul 27, 2016
ALAYORMII:

You're here yarning dust

Dumb ass, you are talking as if you were not in the country then. What exposure are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Dear Senator,
Common sense is not common in this country.
I hope the old uncle has taken up this integrity challenge.
Bribe giver calling others corrupt!
Shame of a country.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by nijanigga: 2:59am On Jul 27, 2016
this man na sinator? look at his fat face and protruding hair in his nostril
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by DedeNkem: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Obasanjo is the most corrupt politician in West Africa!
This ugly gorilla supposed to be jailed or publicly executed for his atrocities!
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by soul2: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Yeye aboki, can any Nigeria politician reject such money during PDP reign? Ode you think say everybody na those boys Una they brainwash abi? Yeye
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by sevenhundred(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

Shameful clowns..
silence is a crime, as, a senator you know about a bribe which is a crime yet you keep quiet for 20years, chai you are corrupt and lack intergrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Sule Lamido / Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin / Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.