Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him (2447 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Zaki Ahmed Is Rivers State New Commissioner Of Police (Photos) / Sani Ahmed Is Nigeria Air Force New Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by Engrpj(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Reports trending on social networks has it that Buhari might strip Buratai of his position as search for replacement intensifies.....
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by DropShot: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Engrpj:
Reports trending on social networks has it that Buhari might strip Buratai of his position as search for replacement intensifies.....

Which social networks?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by mekaboy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Till then..
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think Burutai will go.
SaharaReports don expose am so tey e remain to expose the colour of I'm pubic hair.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by tolufase: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
I will be glad to see it happen. Enough evidences are already in public domain.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by steppin: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Engrpj:

Replacement ko, appointment ni.
Una go wait tire!
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by dadebayo1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
kenkenn:
I think Burutai will go.
SaharaReports don expose am so tey e remain to expose the colour of I'm pubic hair.

grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by babyfaceafrica: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lienus kontinue
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by Yourskills(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
politcians don dey fear social media like lala's snake....ask saraki grin

Do you need 10,000+ active Emails, 100,000+ active numbers (Glo, Mtn, etisalat,
airtel, Bulk mail, Bulk sms, 1million+ facebook page, 5million youtube views,
1,000 Ebook Sales Daily , 10.000+ blog traffic daily, Forum like nairaland,
E-Commerce like Jumia, Branded Mobile Apps...etc contact me.....check my signature...
......................Stop struggling for traffic.......
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by Sunnymatey(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Searching where? In the midst of abundant military officers or are they no more officers of northern descent in the military? #Burutashimustgo.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Set To Sack Buratai As Major Gen. Ahmed Is Clued To Replace Him by everozone: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
When will Buhari relief Amaechi of his potfolio so that he can be investigated and tried over cases of curruption brought up against him?I think after Buratai must have been booted out, Amaechi should be the next to be shown the exit way.

(1) (Reply)

APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Inside Poor Community Where Former NNPC GMD, Yakubu, Hid Over N3bn / Osinbajo: How God Will Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.