Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test (37098 Views)

Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by ekoboy: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
wizzakosh:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, abokis with dull brain. Nursery school pupils will confidently do this. Se person wey won represent o hahahahahahaha. I cover my face in shame.

Are they in nursery school?
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Qmerit(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
fujirice:

Abeg, which one be national assembly again?
Meanwhile I find it insulting, very insulting that some members of the committee found this amusing.

I know it was suppose to be "National Anthem" i think that was a mistake and i just copied and pasted it and i didn't
edict it, people would feel i wrote it that way and i ve edicted it now...thanks
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2016
blueto:
No surprise since these same northerners are appointed by Buhari into key sectors of the economy with their botched and incompetent administrations.

I wouldn't be surprisedQ if Buhari fails the same test.

You are not serious
Thank God it wasn't that they couldn't recite it

The point is out of so many pressing international issues that needs attention here are our people asking rubbish questions
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by fujirice: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Qmerit:

I know it was suppose to be "National Anthem" i think that was a mistake and i just copied and pasted it and i didn't
edict it, people would feel i wrote it that way and i ve edicted it now...thanks
Lol!
Ok
But you still have another "edicting" to do wink
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Qmerit(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2016
fujirice:

Lol!
Ok
But you still have another "edicting" to do wink

Hehehehe I don tireooooo help me
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by idrissunny: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2016
When will you start talking about your poor dad whom no one has heard off. Try to deal with this administration like that since you can't change it.
blueto:
No surprise since these same northerners are appointed by Buhari into key sectors of the economy with their botched and incompetent administrations.

I wouldn't be surprised if Buhari fails the same test.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
People who don't know anything about Nigeria, are the ones asked to represent Nigerians. Chia.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by fujirice: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Qmerit:

Hehehehe I don tireooooo help me
grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by dadaijboy: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Disgrace
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by danxzy: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2016
HOW DO U EXPECT ALMAJIRI TO SAY THE NATIONAL ANTHEM CORRECT?

I DONT BLAM HIM ANY WAY

I BLAME BUHARI THAT APPOINTED HIM INTO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
moh85:
if PMB should fail, then even u and the so called Goodluck Jona will not even make an attempt

Buhari can't present his WAEC certificate while GEJ is a PHD holder. So, tell me who do you think would fail the test? If you think Buhari will pass it and GEJ fail it then China no get the second hand of your mumu brain.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by DedeNkem: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
ademoladeji:

Lmfao!!!

Keep dreaming oga

According to multiple reports, the Anambra State
nominee, Vivian Nwunaku Okeke also failed the test. Will you then edit your comment to include the South-East?

Nigeria is here to stay either you like it or not. I guess there wouldn't have been this agitation of separation if Oga Jona had won't the election.

I hate when people blab about something they have no clue about.
Do you mean agitation of separation started under Buhari? Why not read up a little to be informed!
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by ademoladeji(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
DedeNkem:

I hate when people blab about something they have no clue about.
Do you mean agitation of separation started under Buhari? Why not read up a little to be informed!

Who's blabbing?

Show me the literatures showing the agitation of the NDA n Ipob before Buhari's regime?

There's always agitation everywhere aroud the globe but I'd like you to show me those under GEJ. Thanks
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Qmerit:

What's this slowpoke and cursed person saying ?am telling you two were called on to do same thing yesterda and both failed, go to politics section and see it if not on fp yet. You re here insulting ur life! Castrated FOOL.

And the professors calling someone a slow poke don't even know the difference between national anthem and national assembly. U're even too dumb to know that I was trying to correct your dumb ass. I don't exchange words with illiterates like you.

Peace
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by DedeNkem: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
ademoladeji:

Who's blabbing?

Show me the literatures showing the agitation of the NDA n Ipob before Buhari's regime?

There's always agitation everywhere aroud the globe but I'd like you to show me those under GEJ. Thanks

Make Google your friend. A little research can make you not to look d*umb.

Under Obasanjo
http://allafrica.com/stories/200102270155.html
http://universalreporters247.com/2015/11/how-obasanjo-obi-udenwa-murdered-5000-massob-members-igbo-mandate-congress/

Under Jonnathan
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=595071697291967&id=472490216216783
https://www.nairaland.com/956515/16-massob-members-killed-83
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by ademoladeji(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
DedeNkem:

Make Google your friend. A little research can make you not to look d*umb.

Under Obasanjo
http://allafrica.com/stories/200102270155.html
http://universalreporters247.com/2015/11/how-obasanjo-obi-udenwa-murdered-5000-massob-members-igbo-mandate-congress/

Under Jonnathan
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=595071697291967&id=472490216216783
https://www.nairaland.com/956515/16-massob-members-killed-83

You can't just stop showing me how stewpeed and moronic you are!

Now, you're so f¤kin dumb far beyond what I envisaged.

To start with, you gave a link where a script written by an Igbo was publicised explaining the Odi massacre.

2ndly, under Jonah, there wasn't killings as a result of agitation but security forces went to their office to raid.

Anyway, it's your right to air whatever opinion you've got.

EndOfQuote
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by 360command: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
tinsel:

Can you in all honesty tell me you can recite the National Anthem?
yes I can.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by DedeNkem: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2016
ademoladeji:

You can't just stop showing me how stewpeed and moronic you are!

Now, you're so f¤kin dumb far beyond what I envisaged.

To start with, you gave a link where a script written by an Igbo was publicised explaining the Odi massacre.

2ndly, under Jonah, there wasn't killings as a result of agitation but security forces went to their office to raid.

Anyway, it's your right to air whatever opinion you've got.

EndOfQuote

You falsely claimed that agitation for separation (secession) only emerged during Buhari's administration and proved your dumbas*s wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha's Throwback Photo / Fani-kayode Reveals Abba Kyari’s Past / Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.