Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test (37124 Views)

Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by conquerorsegun(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
F9 Ambassador to Uganda
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Nairalane: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
This news shud be in the joke section.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by top4eva: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
The senate president will also fail this test.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by chuksfredrick: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
How do you expect him to know how to sing the Anthem, when it's not time to share the money.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by 9jatatafo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
What's their business with National Anthem. Maybe his religion forbids it so its less important
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Emmaoga: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
that man must be a primary four dropout.

the best thing this government is good at is appointing rich illiterates in core government positions.

how can he defend our country out there.
I no blame d man shaa....na the dullard wey appoint him.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by sexychocho(f): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Too bad
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by klepe500: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
NA wa oo,when ur not frm daura
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Greenback: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
medpren:
These fulas don't give a damn about nigeria they are just intrested in the oil. Na southerners carry this one nigeria thing for head pass yet they are more burdened by it.

I will be surprised if anyone is suprised that the Dulllard of Daura himself can't recite the Anthem.

It is job of the conquered educated foool in the south to recite it, while the north carts away the resource therein. Fooolish 'one nigerianist' southern bufoons.

guy u are right,buh u dey fear to mention them? They are the highly sophisticated zombies and arsse lickers...and they are so concerned about the niger deltan environment whenever the nda strikes....

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by GJames(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
An Igbo woman also failed. That's the one I even saw on channels news

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by 400billionman: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
I came to check his name..

Abokey..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by IamThrive(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
They could have asked him to cite the Naira Ghana must go pledge. grin
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by remigiusizunna(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Confushon dimakwa here.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by lagosrd: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sme states could actually produce better people pa Buhari. Sycophant are in you government flush them out.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by phemmyutd(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
As if na today e dey happen. This same thing happened in 2011, check the link below

www.nairaland.com/625378/senate-confirms-ambassador-failed-anthem/1
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by moh85: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
blueto:
No surprise since these same northerners are appointed by Buhari into key sectors of the economy with their botched and incompetent administrations.

I wouldn't be surprised if Buhari fails the same test.
if PMB should fail, then even u and the so called Goodluck Jona will not even make an attempt
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by Nusaf: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Why all the noise? Is it not possible to forget even the nation's capital when under stress? I once forgot the proper arrangement of my matric no in an exam hall. I was helped out by a fellow student. What's the big deal? I can bet it that more than 10% of these people asking for his head cannot write out the national anthem. Infact, let's start from the original post. 'Nigeria National anthem'. Why is 'national' in initial upper case letter? We are, more often than not, guilty of the same offence which we accuse others of.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by sesaan(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
am sorry for him this athem is something you say in primary or secondary ... am telling a 70 year old professor of physics will probably fail.. is logical... am sorry for him sha

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by GirlAfrik(f): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
Even Buhari will fail the test
even you gan go fail am
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by nevilbot: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't get what is shocking in this news. Is this the ist time we are hearing of people not being able to recite the anthem when being screened by the senate? This thing happens almost all the time since the days of obj and dey still get screened so I don't get the tag about it being shocking as if its the ist time we are hearing such.

How many people even commenting here can recite d two stanzas of d anthem and pledge correctly sef. Will reciting the anthem reduce the dollar against naira. Abeg give us something more shocking next time, not some anthem that I am very sure not even all d senators can remember when chopping d national cake
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by DrHighchief(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Most people complaining on nairaland cannot even sing it. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by mogboyelade(f): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
It's not his fault.........Arabic is the official language in the north. the chairman should have told Him to recite the national anthem in Arabic. Honestly speaking, he ought to have prepare well and get himself current affairs books. When it comes to a screening like this, they usually ask a disgraceful questions that primary 1 pupil can get correctly.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by amazingspiderma: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
I just pity the reasonings of those guys supporting these national misfortune of ambassadorial nominees.
Wonder how they face their kids everyday at home with all this hypocrisy.

Particularly those that commented at 11:02 and 11:13pm.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by junnyjake(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
lonelydora:
All of you trying to recite the National Anthem to see if you still known it, God is watching all of you. grin

Why you wan burn our cables now? p)

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by translux(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
lala a beg see wet in tinubu don't cos
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by rajioyebamiji77: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Its a big shame
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by dayowunmi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lolz, now that is one heck of an ambassador! Dude can't sing national anthem, probably can't recite the pledge too and you wanna go represent your nation outside! This is beyond ridiculous! Let's hope and pray he knows the name of the president and the vice as well because actually there's no guarantee he does.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by toprealman: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Trust me, that man from Dura probably won't fare any better.
Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by martdap12(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Ask egbon bubu to do likewise. Who dey read for north! Bunch of illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by totorimi: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Tell those same guys to repeat the national anthem of the usa they will do it with so much passion and their right hands on their chest. That is the delusion we see here in our country.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by therealchase(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Am not surprised since he is a northerner ...it all from the root

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test by RemeGenBoy(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2016
My names are : Ibrrahim Bida minna
I'm here to sing Nigeria national anthem.
Are rice okon..patron... Nigeria come Obey...to serve awa Pada lend with love and stress and pain .. The neigbour of our erros parts shall neba be in bain.......
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh. WAIT Ibrahim

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / ‘Dead’ Man Gives Witness At Delta Tribunal / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.