Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (53198 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by ajealadick(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2016
This is not from their minds. The expressions on their face is saying "Hmmm, Ok if they say we should shake hands then let us shake, but that does not say we are friends"

We still have a long way to go!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2016
grin
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2016
It's like the police is afraid to arrest and prosecute politicians who disturb public peace?I don't get this peace path they are holding with thugs.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by millionaireman: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
This reconciliation is as fake as shiiit. Both parties will forever hold grudges against each other. Wike was once Amaechi's boy before been empowered by GEJ and his wife. Wike on the other hand sees Amaechi as a betrayer to his political father and mother ( GEJ & mama Piss). This beef is just like 2pac and biggie, it's only gonna end in the grave. The last picture says it all grin

Lol
Rotimi A. must have brought Ag. IG Ibrahim Idris and the Director-General of Department of State Services, DSS, Alh. Musa Daura to reconcile?? him and his brother - the political leader of Rivers State, Wike.

Rotimi A. is the most detribalized Nigerian - Orooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Goke7: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
millionaireman:

When you consider the number of SS people that died owing to Amaechi's strange Politics.

When you consider the huge economic loss to the SS owing to Amaechi's strange Politics.

When you consider the political set-back for the SS and SE regions owing to Amaechi's strange Politics.

That Amaechi helped you achieve the power grab from Jonathan must not make you believe you and Amaechi are the smartest.

Those who bear the brunt of Amaechi's strange Politics feel the deep pains.

Alas, you turned Amaechi to dress like a train ticket collector on Kaduna-Abuja Standard Gauge Rail lines built by Jonathan. Jonathan hurriedly built the train lines to get north's favour for reelection when Amaechi was tormenting Jonathan in office.

Let's move on pls, both wike and amaechi will not be in power forever, like those before them, they too will become ex governor and ex minister some day of which wike is already an ex minister and amaechi an ex governor so you see nothing lasts forever.

Supporters of both guys need to chill and get wiser

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by johnnychuks(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
guys make una stay clear for this kind peace ooh, I don't think I see p, not even pea, talk of peace in of them
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by alaskido(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2016
See this 2 clowns. Fake reconciliation. You can see that they cannot look each other in the eyes. These men do not have forgiveness in their dictionary. We are watching Season 5 of 10. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by EJanni(f): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
this is called a handshake in the wind.
and the man at the last pix be like: go on , common on, you guys can do this.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by 0kp0nku: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Wike looks afraid to shake Amaechi in the last picture.

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by MadCow1: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2016
millionaireman:

When you consider the number of SS people that died owing to Amaechi's strange Politics of self only.

When you consider the huge economic loss to the SS owing to Amaechi's strange Politics.

When you consider the political set-back for the SS and SE regions owing to Amaechi's strange Politics.

That Amaechi helped you achieve the power grab from Jonathan must not make you believe you and Amaechi are the smartest.

Alas, you turned Amaechi to dress like a train ticket collector on Kaduna-Abuja Standard Gauge Rail lines built by Jonathan. Jonathan hurriedly built the train lines to get north's favour for reelection when Amaechi was tormenting Jonathan in office.

Please go sell this Bullshit to someone else like you. I am not buying.

Amaechi's Politics was not one of self but one of the people. Everything he touched in Rivers State became Gold. The works of his Administration still speaks in the State till next year. If giving GEJ the Glory for the Railway that was concieved and awarded by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, started by Jonathan and completed and commisioned by Amaechi is the new thing then virtually everything Wike has claimed to do in Rivers State were all started and 95% completed by Amaechi and Wike only did the commissioning. #You see how that hypocrisy comes full circle right? Im sure you didnt think it that far. grin grin

Amaechi did not set Rivers State back for a minute. If anything, he opened Rivers State to a whole new future possibility that Wike can't see and can never envision.

I am chilled. I no be Political Thug and I am not a member of any Political Party so you have nothing to worry with me. I dont work nor am I related to anyone that works in Government.. But na as I see am, I go talk am.

And please stop blaming Amaechi for Jonathans failure. Jonathan didn't need anyone's help to fall the way he fell. Infact he was already on his way down way before Amaechi stepped up to him.

Those who bore the brunt of Amaechi's brute style of Politics are the Leeaches and Vultures that Rivers State and the Niger Delta does not need anymore.

Sai Amaechi... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by sommy03(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2016
The evil ones will know no peace... but the innocent souls that died are at peace now without Army or SSS helping them to attain peacefulness...Sommy passed

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Paperwhite(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
omenka:
Look at their faces- it is obvious the handshake didn't go beyond those soiled palms of theirs, let alone get to their hearts.

Na the bastards wey go die for these two I just dey pity in advance, because the bastards must die!
That means you'll also follow as Amaechi is one of the APC's leaders you have been rooting for.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by oyibotat: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2016
In politics, there is no permanent enemy, but permanent interest.
I greet una
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Vonwolf(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
This reconciliation is as fake as shiiit. Both parties will forever hold grudges against each other. Wike was once Amaechi's boy before been empowered by GEJ and his wife. Wike on the other hand sees Amaechi as a betrayer to his political father and mother ( GEJ & mama Piss). This beef is just like 2pac and biggie, it's only gonna end in the grave. The last picture says it all grin

Well said, that last picture justifies your claim. They are even suspicious of each other's palm

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by VanOmiyale: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
That handshake in the last pic reminds me of Wenger shaking Mourinho. Fake!!
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by M4gunners: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Team Wike.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Thriveplus: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
THAT'S VERY GOOD, IT'S TIME TO GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by intom: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Eltigre7:
In a bid to ensure a violent-free re-run Senatorial/House of Representative elections in Rivers State, a crucial meeting to chart the path to peace in Rivers State before, during and after the re-run elections in the state was held yesterday in Abuja, between the Inspector-General of Police, Ag. IG Ibrahim Idris and the Director-General of Department of State Services, DSS, Alh. Musa Daura.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/photos-of-the-day-amaechi-wike-in-handshake-during-peace-meeting-on-rivers-rerun/
This should be a lesson to the youths and senseless supporters of worthless politicians.
Have these duo "reconciled" with the lives of those that died because of them?
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
and Ameachi Suggested Wike To GEJ For Political Appointment.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
peace indeed. Amaechi will never learn and wike will never stop fighting him.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by MrFootball(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Wike be like "You sure say this guy no put jazz for hand"
Buhahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Lucky77: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
millionaireman:

When you consider the number of SS people that died owing to Amaechi's strange Politics of self only.

Must you wail ENDLESSLY?

GEJ and wife has since moved on!!

You are here distorting facts on Amaechi's positive achievement in Rivers state, while Amaechi is busy swelling his CV with more achievements at Federal level

Wise up man, and help you man Wike achieve something comparable, time waits for no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by penzy3rd(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
omenka:
Look at their faces- it is obvious the handshake didn't go beyond those soiled palms of theirs, let alone get to their hearts.

Na the bastards wey go die for these two I just dey pity in advance, because the bastards must die!

speak louder
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by fikfaknuel(f): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Wike be like "You sure say this guy no put jazz for hand"
Lolz...Na d face be dat
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
As a psychologist and expert in body language reading, The very first photo speaks a lot to me.

Wike and that IGP guy are quite submissive to Ameachi and Ameachi body language reads, he's nervous and not really comfortable with the peace treaty.

Again

The third photo shows Wike submissiveness, Take a minute and look at the handshake, which is up and which is down?

Ameach's hand is up and Wike's down

To further proof my point.

Check out the second pic and see whose hand was up? Wike.

Meaning the IGP is submissive to Wike and Wike is Submissive to Ameachi but Ameachi is just so not interested and feels his been coerced.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
Wike was the power behind Amaechi before Amaechi became uncomfortable with him and recommended him for ministerial position. That move was supposed to water down wike's political clout. Unfortunately for Amaechi, wike was able to use the situation for his best interest
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by lurdkriss: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
See as they dey look their hands with suspicion,LOL
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by nini007(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
shegsrules:
Wike: Oya see my hand
Ameachi : na because of camera oo.

What's you caption
see Wike's eyes! Mheeen. Lol
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by ayo4show: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahahaha u are correct my brother
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by emtol: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
The last picture says it all.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by dadaijboy: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lols Mirage unity
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by brexit: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wike is a trouble maker,he is boasting of having peace in the state,that is true but whenever there is election he will do the opposite because he likes to be in charge always,repent now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.