Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (53212 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Akaujaa(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan visits Buhari at Aso rock at will and they wine and dine together. Now, Amechi and Wike have gotten over their differences. I pity those who carry matters concerning these politicians on there head, even losing their lives in the process. Politicians only hate each other momentarily after which they come together to reconcile at the detriment of the poor masses.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by nicerichard05: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
This reconciliation is as fake as shiiit. Both parties will forever hold grudges against each other. Wike was once Amaechi's boy before been empowered by GEJ and his wife. Wike on the other hand sees Amaechi as a betrayer to his political father and mother ( GEJ & mama Piss). This beef is just like 2pac and biggie, it's only gonna end in the grave. The last picture says it all grin

the bolded part is so lame man. if you follow the politics of river state very well, u will know that wike was never a boy to amaechi buh it was rather the other way round.
Amaechi will forver be grateful to wike for helping him fight his cousin and securing power for him while hw went on exile to south africa abi ghana.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Akiika: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
The lust for lucre made these guys sworn enemies! Would you believe they used to be in the same camp?
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Biafman: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wike, the defender of sanity in Rivers state. How can Amaechi think that an Islamic party APC can win any election in Rivers state of all places, that is height of insanity. He should concentrate on serving his Hausa/Fulani masters in Abuja and never again try to influence an APC win anywhere in Rivers State. See hin face. Traitor.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by ikesonintegrated: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wike, seriously examining the hand whether to shake or not in d last pix oooooooooo
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Prugee: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
This reconciliation is as fake as shiiit. Both parties will forever hold grudges against each other. Wike was once Amaechi's boy before been empowered by GEJ and his wife. Wike on the other hand sees Amaechi as a betrayer to his political father and mother ( GEJ & mama Piss). This beef is just like 2pac and biggie, it's only gonna end in the grave. The last picture says it all grin
point of correction wike was never a boy to Ameachi, wateva politics Ameachi knows today courtesy of wike. Ameachi is known for always biting the fingers that fed him.proudly Rivers .
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Tokety7: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:

Please go sell this Bullshit to someone else like you. I am not buying.

Amaechi's Politics was not one of self but one of the people. Everything he touched in Rivers State became Gold. The works of his Administration still speaks in the State till next year. If giving GEJ the Glory for the Railway that was concieved and awarded by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, started by Jonathan and completed and commisioned by Amaechi is the new thing then virtually everything Wike has claimed to do in Rivers State were all started and 95% completed by Amaechi and Wike only did the commissioning. #You see how that hypocrisy comes full circle right? Im sure you didnt think it that far. grin grin

Amaechi did not set Rivers State back for a minute. If anything, he opened Rivers State to a whole new future possibility that Wike can't see and can never envision.

I am chilled. I no be Political Thug and I am not a member of any Political Party so you have nothing to worry with me. I dont work nor am I related to anyone that works in Government.. But na as I see am, I go talk am.

And please stop blaming Amaechi for Jonathans failure. Jonathan didn't need anyone's help to fall the way he fell. Infact he was already on his way down way before Amaechi stepped up to him.

Those who bore the brunt of Amaechi's brute style of Politics are the Leeaches and Vultures that Rivers State and the Niger Delta does not need anymore.

Sai Amaechi... cool

Wellsaid. Only a fool will deny the fact that Amaechi remains the best Rivers governor in her history so far.
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:

I see sense in ur tok
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Roadmike(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wike Beware of APC and the Taquyaa lying spirit of the APC
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by fuckpoverty(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
what's my bussines,i dnt even knw wat transpired between dem...am nt a fan of politics news,anytym I cum across any I jst scroll pass....sorrri
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by Deepfreezer(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Madam Amaechi
Re: Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun by obainosis4real: 3:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Didnt finally had a handshake, as u can see it was d last scene d camera man picture hatd been they somtin as such, it would have been d one posted 4 us 2 see. So they notin like handshake as long as am concened

Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe