Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog (1883 Views)

Tallest Dog In The World / Great Dane – World’s Tallest Dog (photos) / Tallest Dog Ever & World's Smallest Dog Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog by hansyllo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Meet probably the tallest dog in the world who is awaiting the judgement from Guinness World Records –

The pooch is more than 2m 13 cm tall and weighs a staggering 72 kilos.

Great Dane Major is a three-year-old pooch who towers over his owners Brian and Julie Williams and could soon be named the world’s tallest dog.

The height of this gentle giant is 2 meters and 13 centimeters when he is standing on his hind legs, while his weight is about 72 kilograms.

The pet could be named as the tallest dog in the world by the Guinness Book of Records However, Brian and Julie assure that despite his frightening look Dane wouldn’t hurt a fly and is extremely kind.

The huge dog sleeps for 22 hours each day on his adult-sized mattress and eats a special diet mainly consisting of chicken and rice.

Major eats chicken and rice and enjoys wandering the land around his owner’s rural home Describing their extraordibary pet Mr Williams said:

“He is the biggest-hearted dog in the world. He is such a fantastic animal. People love seeing him. They play with him all day.

We bought him as a pup and he has been with us ever since. He has got free reign of the place if he wants to go out, he isn’t locked indoors.

He’s afraid of his own shadow, he’s absolutely great with kids and an absolute star.

He brings us a lot of happiness and is so easy to look after. He’s just got a terrific temperament and never gives us a minute’s problems.”

Mr and Mrs Williams, Penmaen, south Wales, UK, are currently waiting for Guinness World Records committee to compare their minion with two other dogs and cofirm he is the world’s tallest dog. Read more: https://www.naij.com/905505-meet-worlds-tallest-dog-ever-whose-weight-72kg-photos.html

Re: This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog by segebobo: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
I thought the average height of most men is about 1.68m
This dog measuring 2m will be taller than some men
Re: This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog by Cope1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
T
Re: This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2016
I love dogs.
Re: This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog by jendy36(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
That should be how many feet?
Re: This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog by Greatzeus(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2016
This is awesome,like is it natural growth or was it enhanced by drugs,pills or mutation?
Re: This 72kg Pooch Could Be Crowned The World's Tallest Dog by Queenlovely(f): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fact

(1) (Reply)

Adult And Puppy Dogs For Sale / Is My Gsd Pregnant? / See The Snake I Killed In My Ceiling Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.