Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is My Gsd Pregnant? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is My Gsd Pregnant? (1888 Views)

Diaries of Tokyo my GSD pup... / My Gsd Barked And Ran From A Stranger / My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Gsd Pregnant? by Preshivano01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
She came on heat 3week of September... I mated her with my male gsd... Starting from 1st, 2nd 4th and 7th...and those where d ones I saw wit my eyes nt to talk about the ones at night.... It's been 1mnth n some days I hvnt really seen any visible sign, jst dat shes been refusing fud alot lately for about a wk plus and I dnt no if that's a sign... Am posting pictures of her I took 1st of October and today (8-11-16)

1 Like

Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by LadyAnn(f): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Awwwwwww... She's a cutie. Why is her leash so short tho? Better still, why is she on a leash at home?
Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by Preshivano01(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
LadyAnn:
Awwwwwww... She's a cutie. Why is her leash so short tho? Better still, why is she on a leash at home?
it's nt short it's jst d positioning of d camera... And the leash was jst temporary so I cud get a gud view of her syd tummy

1 Like

Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by LadyAnn(f): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Preshivano01:
it's nt short it's jst d positioning of d camera... And the leash was jst temporary so I cud get a gud view of her syd tummy

Ok thanks for clarifying. I don't know if she is pregnant (hard to tell) but best of luck and keep up updated wink
Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by Namdeenero(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Check for swelling in her teats bro, then constantly observe her urine for colourless odourless fluid like substance
Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Easy bro, did you use a condom?
Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by Preshivano01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
Lol very funny
Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by Preshivano01(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
I didn't jst hoping she's pregnant
Re: Is My Gsd Pregnant? by Haryobame: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
I think she's positive

(1) (Reply)

Binggo Dog Food Retail Prices / BARGAIN BUY !!! HIGHLY AFFORDABLE SOLID ADULT BB AVAILABLE 4 QUICK SALE / Puppies Loading From These Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.