Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October (3193 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by kingzizzy: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Victorvexz:

U can keep deceiving urself. The great Igbo race I know will never allow a charlatan like Nnamdi Kanu be its mouth piece or leader, that's an abomination. He is the leader of hopeless and frustrated Igbo, because the majority of igbos are not frustrated

You are the one even elevating Kanu to leadership. Even Kanu has said it many times that he has no wish to be a Biafran or Igbo leader. He is only interested in leading the struggle for independence after which he will return to his business.

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by diegwu01: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:

They said his arrest was a trap for buhari because he lied to them on his mumu radio that he has the support of UN and 80 countries cheesy. They said he intentionally came to naija to be arrested as if he came through the airport and raised his hand in surrender. Someone who sneaked into the country without using a passport and proceeded to hide in Golden Tulip hotel in company of a hot yoruba chick will later go on air and tell his foot soldiers he hates yoruba land and their women grin

Someone they claim came to naija to be arrested booked his hotel room with fake name just because of cowardice. The guy just dey flex their gullible donations before buhari burst him bubble. If na me self i go chop free money na grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Come! be careful how you insult our Dilector

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Victorvexz(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2016
kingzizzy:

You are the one even elevating Kanu to leadership. Even Kanu has said it many times that he has no wish to be a Biafran or Igbo leader. He is only interested in leading the struggle for independence after which he will return to his business.
Keep deceiving urself with all what he is telling u. U are certainly under Kanu spell

10 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Uteghe(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2016
SamMilla1:
But you confused blockheads celebrate Mandela who spent 27 years fighting for the freedom of his people.
It's amazing how shortsighted black man could be.
Keeping him in Prison means keeping the hopes of his people alive, I bet you don't know that.

How long did OBJ spent in Prison?

What about your Current President Buhari, have you checked how long he spent in detention?

Yes, he was in Prison from 1985 to 1988 but one year girl Nnamdi is giving you sleepless nights

Abiola that you celebrate, have you checked how long he spent in Prison before he was killed?

Fela? Yep, Your Buhari Messiah sent Fela, your brother and freedom fighter to Prison for 10 years.

But your only happiness is Nnamdi Kanu.
Pity.
grin
SamMilla1:
But you confused blockheads celebrate Mandela who spent 27 years fighting for the freedom of his people.
It's amazing how shortsighted black man could be.
Keeping him in Prison means keeping the hopes of his people alive, I bet you don't know that.

How long did OBJ spent in Prison?

What about your Current President Buhari, have you checked how long he spent in detention?

Yes, he was in Prison from 1985 to 1988 but one year girl Nnamdi is giving you sleepless nights

Abiola that you celebrate, have you checked how long he spent in Prison before he was killed?

Fela? Yep, Your Buhari Messiah sent Fela, your brother and freedom fighter to Prison for 10 years.

But your only happiness is Nnamdi Kanu.
Pity.
...but none of those you mentioned was arrested in the middle of debauchery. Kanu audaciously told Ndigbo to leave Yoruba states,only to sneak into Ikeja (zoo) for sex at Golden Tulip. Kanu was hurled into jail in the middle of a sex romp. He's no hero but a zero. Ndigbo has rejected him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by ejilife: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2016
"The best reason to be in prison for the opportunity to free your people. I will forever be ready to jump at such opportunity"..........John Cohen
Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Godjone(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
It's just like yesterday when the Dss bundled him into Abuja from his hideout after running his mouth continously for years like a tap. He is good at insulting people and getting into troubles. No wonder he solicited for weapons on a live recorded event to the dismay of the audience. In 2 months time we shall celebrate the historic day the number one enemy of the state was captured. I'm extremely happy that he lost his freedom. In saner climes like Russia, China or North korea, he would have gotten the capital punishment for committing treason against the state. He is lucky the federal government deem it fit to feed him with tax payers money. My observation is that the guy is lilly livered. Terrorists like him go on hunger strikes in captivity just to force their release but kanu keeps feeding and smiling sheepishly anytime he appears in court. Someone who can't sacrifice his belly for biafra will definitely not sacrifice his life. We've seen through the fraud he is. He was just making money from donation of poor igbos worldwide while deceiving them he has the support of 80 countries yet no country appears to care about him. Not even the UK where he acquired a second class citizenship.

His actions then could have resulted in a civil war which would have had serious consequences on Igbo's cos they are the most travelled tribe in the country. We thanks God for averting another sad moment in our history. Kanu is a psychopath who is ready to destabilize the country for his financial gain. His target was a Dialogue with the federal government which will result in a financial amnesty for him to abandon the fake biafra agitations.

He never loved the Igbo's per say. He would never had taken them down the path of hatred if he truly cares about his kingsmen. He was a ticking time bomb that was efficiently defused by the FG before causing destruction.

His supporters see him as Mandela of their generation. If he is indeed hoping to lace Mandela's shoes, he should brace up for 26 more years in jail.

He just destroyed his life for nothing. He has a new born baby who will grow up to read about his father's stupidity. He foolishly separated himself from his family by entering Nigeria's borders all in the name of bravery. Even Ojukwu had to take the easy way out by running to ivory coast when the heat was too much for him to bear.

We wish Nnamdi kanu many more years in prison as he undergoes transition to sanity. Even if there will be a biafra in future, we want a peaceful negotiation without shedding any blood. His approach was wrong and i believe matured Igbo's does not see him as their mouth piece.

In conclusion, this is a lesson to eastern youths who have derived mentorship in kanu's suicidal approach. Change your ways before you end up like him. He is suffering alone while his supporters have moved on. Most Igbo's have abandoned biafra and are integrating themselves into the status quo. A word is enough for the wise.

God bless Nigeria sad
Indeed you are a pained fool and an illiterate. Why wailing over the life of somebody your generation cannot be compared with
Honestly our education system need to be reviewed.
My friend, i think a stack illiterate can be more productive than you knucklehead.

Imagine somebody denying your father access to a wife he used his hard earned resources to marry and all you could do as his son is to clap for him. Is that not foolery of the highest order

Honestly your stupidity i lacks terms to qualify it

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
As at December 2015,after Kanu's arrest in a wh0re house,the heated rants on nairaland describing the way Ipob, Russia and UN will bring Nigeria down,I was like,men Buhari is in big trouble.
alas a year is almost gone and dilector is still chopping aboki stony beans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by bayelsaowei(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

What exactly is your point? You wan relocate to Somalia or south sudan? Remember both countries are visa free if naija no favor u. As for biafra, it remains a pipe dream. No biafra shall come to pass
instead of this mumu joborskill to think of a way out of our present structure and system he is busy abusing a group of persons who are bold enough to fight out of this freaking enclave called one nigeria, where an illiterate decides to rule...your mumu no get part 2...

this is why naija cant move forward with docile individuals like you..people who cant determine their future independently...

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by biggie73(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Shebi, he wants Biafra. I wish him a happy anniversary in Cage.

4 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by gigabyte13: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Congrats to our ABLE, AMIABLE AND CAPABLE DILECTOR.

may your days be long in kuje prison. We love you but kuje love you more. Enjoy your stay sir DILECTOR.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by jollymizzle(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2016
We wish him another 26 years for attempting to cause mass slaughter and suffering.nice job op,well written and devoid of hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by jollymizzle(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
Since he's been compared to the great Nelson Mandela, it means Nnamdi Kanu still has 26 more years to spend.
Going by that logic, he'll still eat Kuje beans till year 2042.
grin grin grin
He deserves nothing less for preaching hate and destruction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
Cc:, shukuokukobambi, sukkot, lastpage, telemapreye1, karm16, shamecurls, chukwuibrahim, ruffdiamond, missyadorable, tonychristopher, SonofEli, Xtorses, tonyebarcanista, fulanmafia, faaiz4ever, swagaholic, frehage, joshalpha, repogirl, timilehin007, joeekuns, Enahi, Goodboiyy, IzonOwei Qoutasystem, hagm0nd1, reborn1, hundredhunndred, modath, caseless, 36xtr39r, midolian
cowadrs
Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by repogirl(f): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

cowadrs
speak for yourself, dearie.

Joborskill, abeg stop quoting me to talk iranu and boosit. I am a serious minded person, not a brain-dead livestock, thankyou.
Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by shamecurls(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
We need to celebrate his imprisonment on Nairaland! Good move by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari.

I f he can keep the animal for 8 years inside the zoo, Then I personally will count it as an achievement.

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by shamecurls(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

cowadrs

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
repogirl:

Joborskill, abeg stop quoting me to talk iranu and boosit. I am a serious minded person, not a brain-dead livestock, thankyou.
so sorry dear, i only saw omenka and his gangs
Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Hagm0nd:
As at December 2015,after Kanu's arrest in a wh0re house,the heated rants on nairaland describing the way Ipob, Russia and UN will bring Nigeria down,I was like,men Buhari is in big trouble.

Ooh lawd grin

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
repogirl:

Where did i quote u? Are u also sympathetic to biafra

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
shamecurls:
We need to celebrate his imprisonment on Nairaland! Good move by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari.

I f he can keep the animal for 8 years inside the zoo, Then I personally will count it as an achievement.

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

As long as the APC keeps winning the presidency at the top, he will remain in jail cos future presidents will continue from where buhari stopped. And if PDP takes over in 2019, it will be a northern president as well and we all know how much the average northerner believe in one Nigeria. Kanu also insulted the hausa/fulanis so much that no northern president will order his release. His only hope is if an igbo man or a Niger deltan becomes president and that won't happen anytime soon. He will rot in jail grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by flezyblinkzy: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
hmmmm and wu Dis post EPP..joblessness everywere
Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by shamecurls(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=18pt]
Hagm0nd:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by shamecurls(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Godjone:
Indeed you are a pained fool and an illiterate. Why wailing over the life of somebody your generation cannot be compared with
Honestly our education system need to be reviewed.
My friend, i think a stack illiterate can be more productive than you knucklehead.

Imagine somebody denying your father access to a wife he used his hard earned resources to marry and all you could do as his son is to clap for him. Is that not foolery of the highest order

Honestly your stupidity i lacks terms to qualify it

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by shukuokukobambi: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

cowadrs

No coward like Ojukwu cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
joborskill:
Cc:, shukuokukobambi, sukkot, lastpage, telemapreye1, karm16, shamecurls, chukwuibrahim, ruffdiamond, missyadorable, tonychristopher, SonofEli, Xtorses, tonyebarcanista, fulanmafia, faaiz4ever, swagaholic, frehage, joshalpha, repogirl, timilehin007, joeekuns, Enahi, Goodboiyy, IzonOwei Qoutasystem, hagm0nd1, reborn1, hundredhunndred, modath, caseless, 36xtr39r, midolian
d thin deh swiiti me 4 body liki "kpi kpi kpi! grin

time to book calabashes of premium tombo 4rm Hadjia Sirikatu on da auspicious celebration of our Dilector's lockment. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by timilehin007(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

d thin deh swiiti me 4 body liki "kpi kpi kpi! grin

time to book calabashes of premium tombo 4rm Hadjia Sirikatu on da auspicious celebration of our Dilector's lockment. cheesy
. Wetin be this nah
Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
flezyblinkzy:
hmmmm and wu Dis post EPP..joblessness everywere

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by ba7man(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

We wish you many more years to come!!!

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
ba7man:
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

We wish you many more years to come!!!
Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Victorvexz:

U can keep deceiving urself. The great Igbo race I know will never allow a charlatan like Nnamdi Kanu be its mouth piece or leader, that's an abomination. He is the leader of hopeless and frustrated Igbo, because the majority of igbos are not frustrated

Obtain-by-flattery, how many Igbos have you interviewed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by Almaiga: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Congrats!

Happy Jail Day my Dilector
Chai, see finishing. I remeber the IPODs threats on how they will burn down this Country if the Government arest Kanu. Its almost a year now... Pure chest beating.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nnamdi Kanu Will Be One Year In Prison By October by ba7man(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao!!
I see you ooo..... you just abandoned your baby daddy like that. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu / Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. / Greatest Thieves- Top 10 Looters In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.