Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price (34104 Views)

BITCOINS Available At A Cheap Rate / I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies / Home Delivery Of Raw Food Stuff At Market Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2017
update..... .This is to inform all customers who have booked down for honey that as soon as we get our order, we will send. Honey is really scarce at present but 500kegs have been ordered & we are hoping to get this week & we will send immediately. .there is room for those who still want to order . We will send based on first come, first serve.....thanks
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Attention, pls if mr ayo from lagos is going tru this thread, kindly contact me. You booked for 25lits Mon this week. I lost your contact on my phone the reason why am unable to call/update you like i did to other customers pls call me .
we will send to all customers that booked for honey as soon as we get honey this week...be expecting.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
many have lost a huge sum of money investing in honey business because of a bad/fake suppliers. if you want to giant stride in this business, your supplier matters so much.
Many fake suppliers do supply adulterated honey, dont be a victim. Am on nairaland to supply pure, raw, unadulterated honey to save you from the hand of scammers...
call.....check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2017
i have a problem using whatsapp on my phone, thats why am unavailable on whatsapp but am available on-call, you can reach me through call till soonest am back on whatsapp. Thanks to all for your understanding....
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
We assured you of pure ,raw ,unadulterated honey
Contact us
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2017
We assured you of pure ,raw ,unadulterated honey
Contact us
Call.....check my signature
We supply to states in nigeria
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
order have been placed for honey 2wks ago about 500kgs we will soon recieve and as soon as its available ,we let you know, beloved customers & supply all waiting.

---We supply the quality
... Golden brow & deep brown honey
---We supply to states in nigeria
---we sell in litres....10, 18 & 25lits
---The quality is assured, many have been supplied.
....wholesalers & retailers are welcome

Smaller litres will soon be available based on demand from people who need it for medical purposes and consumption. The small litres will be available only in .......21/2its & 5lits . At a very affordable rate.
Thanks...am on nairaland for the quality
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Goodnews.... To all waiting customers, honey will be available thursday by Gods grace. We will recieve our order on thursday & we send to all customers available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Be certain, you will always get pure, raw, unadulterated honey from us

For wholesalers & retailers, we sell pure & quality honey don't patronise adulterated, am on nairaland to give you the quality

For Contact,.... check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by miniziter(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Why is it that you're the only one commenting? No testimonies and recommendations. I would have loved to partner with you.

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
miniziter:
Why is it that you're the only one commenting? No testimonies and recommendations. I would have loved to partner with you.

That's nairaland madam. This pple are really silent about everything they do. Many are ordering & have supplied many still supplying but I notice many don't love to give comment. they just count it not important. I do tell them to give a comment on the platform so as to encourage others but I was told is it compulsory? A lot of silent customers am having oo. A lady even begged me not to upload her consignment or put his name on the forum for anything yet have supplied her twice. That nairaland for you, you can't force them

Also many of this customers are retailers so they count it not important just to get their order & sell to make profit

Don't be discouraged by this, if you don't take a step, you won't know whether its real or not
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Update.... its a good news. We will soon be having honey in small quantities, litres asap . I consider this due to pple requesting for small quantities for consumption & others purposes.....it will be available this mnth

2 &half lits, & 5lits even 1lit will soon be available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by miniziter(m): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2017
peacemara54:

That's nairaland madam. This pple are really silent about everything they do. Many are ordering & have supplied many still supplying but I notice many don't love to give comment. they just count it not important. I do tell them to give a comment on the platform so as to encourage others but I was told is it compulsory? A lot of silent customers am having oo. A lady even begged me not to upload her consignment or put his name on the forum for anything yet have supplied her twice. That nairaland for you, you can't force them

Also many of this customers are retailers so they count it not important just to get their order & sell to make profit

Don't be discouraged by this, if you don't take a step, you won't know whether its real or not

Its really important to give testimony.May be you start compensating those that do that. Just a suggestion.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by miniziter(m): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2017
peacemara54:

Its really important to give testimony. May be you start compensating those that do that. Just a suggestion. On what ground do prospect customers like us build the trust?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
miniziter:

Its really important to give testimony. May be you start compensating those that do that. Just a suggestion. On what ground do prospect customers like us build the trust?

Everything in life they say its risk. Build the trust madam, a trial will convince you. Am looking at what to do to ensure customers comment

Also going tru d thread madam, no issue of scam & but testimonies even though not all customers.

Am real on nairaland, offering quality to nairalanders & beyond. Trust me madam
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
miniziter:

Its really important to give testimony.May be you start compensating those that do that. Just a suggestion.
Will look into it
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
To all waiting customers, just relax. We are still expectn our consignment from a neighbouring country. We should have recieved 2days ago but the road is bad that's the problem. But the honey will soon be available.

people who have booked will be serve first. Also, for small quantity lovers, 2&half,5lits & 10lits as soon as its available, the thread will be updated

Thanks.....am here to serve you people with quality
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Update.... Pure honey, raw from the bees is available only for those who need small quantities.
For consumption, medical purposes & others . only
2 &half litres & 5lits are available.
Golden brown, & thick type.

18, & 25lits is not available but very soon, it will be.
Consignment will soon arrive.
Check my signature for contact
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Small litres available raw, pure & undiluted homey from the bees
We supply to states in nigeria
Check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Update.... Big litres of honey will soon be available we hope to recieve our consignment from cameroon soonest

This is to notify you all, that by dec. Special gift will be given to all customers as appreciation for patronage
Customers who have ordered, up to 20kegs will be given 25lits keg of honey free

Those who have ordered , up to 15kegs will be given full 20lits keg of honey free

For those who have ordered 10kegs will be given 10lits of honey free.

for 5keg, will be given 2&half litres of honey free.

its going to be real this december,God spare us
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by hahnsmall: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2017
peacemara54:
For those looking for job.Graduates, corpers and the likes. this is a great oppurtunity for you. while looking for job, you can also venture into the business of selling honey and make a huge profit. Honey business is one of those lucrative business out there with a ready market. you can sell to hospitals, companies and individuals who makes use of pure honey for various purposes. you will attract a huge market once customers knows you for selling genuine honey.
Many adults, middle aged men and women do not consume sugar they make use of genuine honey to take palp, garri, e.t.c. so, the market is huge. currently, a gossy sells for 1500. you can still sells for 1200 and make a good profit.All you need to do is to contact me, i sell to you at a very cheap price then you resell to market women and others. we supply in liters. 20 &25 respectively at a very cheap price. we get this honey in large quantity directly from the bush, turn into kegs and sell.Any quantity you want is available.
You can get 23 gossy bottles from a 20liters keg you know what that means, 23*1500....... calculate your profit on a keg is more than 10,000naira.
Dont waste time, lets do business and i will put a smile on your face. have supplied many with testimonies and can supply to almost all states in nigeria. whatsapp..........08105094696, call.........same number
we can also supply in small quantities. place your order now

i can also guide you on how to sell, where to sell and how to increase your profit. you will never regret of doing this business. contact now.....08105094696/09063250095

Do you know you can post free ads for your products/services @ http://hahnsmall.com/submit-ad/
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
our consignment will soon arrive & we will be able to supply customers waiting....

Small litres is available. Those who need 5lits & below.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by MMMw: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Make I wait here. So we need to boon first?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2017
MMMw:
Make I wait here. So we need to boon first?
bro place your order for pure honey
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am a trusted supplier of quality honey. Go to bed & sleep when you transact with me.

We deliver to states in nigeria
pure, unadulterated honey
Check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by PHRANTAD(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
None of ur numbers here is going tru. i hv contacted u on whatsapp, u have not read it, neither has ur line connected since. 0sevenzero375nine3905 is my line, kindly contact me n lets talk. I need pure honey
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
PHRANTAD:
None of ur numbers here is going tru. i hv contacted u on whatsapp, u have not read it, neither has ur line connected since. 0sevenzero375nine3905 is my line, kindly contact me n lets talk. I need pure honey
Really sorry sir, went for a programme couldnt switch phone on, coupled with bad network

i tried your number , no one picks
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am a trusted supplier of quality honey. Go to bed & sleep when you transact with me.

pure, unadulterated honey
Check my signature
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
I want to remind you all that, compensation is on the way for our customers this dec.,period in 4months time, 2017
its just to show appreciation for patronising this honey man on this wonderful forum.

25lits, 20lits ,10lits & 5lits of pure & raw unadulterated honey will be given-out free to customers base on numbers of purchases made.

purchase of 20kegs,15,10 & 5 will be rewarded

Its going to be real !!!
God spares us life
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Always contact me through my signature or right here on the forum for pure honey
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pure, unadulterated honey is available.
we supply pure honey directly from the bees hive
100% pure
Golden brown & amber colour
We have supplied many & still supplying
Our record is clean. We deliver what you pay for

check my signature for contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty