Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price (34069 Views)

BITCOINS Available At A Cheap Rate / I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies / Home Delivery Of Raw Food Stuff At Market Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:43am On Jul 27, 2016
For those looking for job.Graduates, corpers and the likes. This is a great oppurtunity. while looking for job, you can also venture into this business of selling honey and make a huge profit. Honey business is one of those lucrative business out there with a ready market. You can sell to hospitals, companies and individuals who makes use of pure honey for various purposes. you will attract a huge market once customers knows you for selling genuine honey.
Many adults, middle aged men and women do not consume sugar they make use of genuine honey to take palp, garri, e.t.c. so, the market is huge. currently, a gossy sells for 1500. you can still sells for 1200 and make a good profit.All you need to do is to contact me, i sell to you at a very cheap price then you resell to market women and others. we supply in liters. 20 &25 respectively at a very cheap price. we get this honey in large quantity directly from the bush, turn into kegs and sell.Any quantity you want is available.
You can get 23 gossy bottles from a 20liters keg you know what that means, 23*1500....... calculate your profit on a keg is more than 10,000naira.
Dont waste time, lets do business and i will put a smile on your face. have supplied many with testimonies and can supply to almost all states in nigeria. whatsapp...... Check my signature
we can also supply in small quantities. place your order now

i can also guide you on how to sell, where to sell and how to increase your profit. you will never regret of doing this business. Check my signature for contact
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
place your order friend. 20lit-25lits available. we can supply as many kegs as possible. this is a pure undiluted honey. For those producing soap, you can enhance your production through honey. waiting for your order..........09069082514

corpers serving all over nigeria, you can make an unbelievable profit which will help you to be self established after your service. lets do business together, let me supply at alow price then, you sell at your own price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:22am On Jul 28, 2016
honey still available

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Place your order friends. Thats pure honey you can see the pics above. we can send to any state. And we supply you in kegs as you can see at a very cheap price. you can see honey in plenty sacks. these are original directly from the bush and filtered through solar tecnology. no sugar added. Never stay in there and starts crying no job. lay your hand on these with little capital, it will amaze you, the turnover.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 12:56am On Jul 29, 2016
still available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:42am On Jul 30, 2016
we can supply you pure honey friends. stop patronizing fake ones. we bring raw ones directly from the bees to your door steps. buy from us cheap and sell with a maximum profit. We can supply as many as possible. corpers, be wise. invest wisely and reap bountifully
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2016
pure honey you can see here. raw from the bees. honey treats ulcer, and many infections. Get the pure one

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2016
still available. thanks for your calls and whatsapp. keep coming for a real business that yield maximumly.
call..........09063250095/08105094696 also on whatsapp
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 12:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Honey is available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:07am On Aug 03, 2016
still available place you order
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2016
still available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:01am On Aug 05, 2016
place your order now. buy 2oliters and get a gossy free
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2016
still available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2016
we want to encourage those seating at home crying; no job. house wives currently unemployed, corp members and other. for this reason we are issuing out a wonderful discount on each keg of honey bought. This is a great oppurtunity as this promo will not last long.
call or whatsapp...08105094696. DId you know hospitals,industries, organisations and the likes have great demand for genuine honey. individuals that consume no sugar, market women and many other looks out for those selling pure one. i tell you, the honey will speak itself as people will continue coming ones they know you are no fake. you need little marketing at first then live the rest for people to determine who to patronise. stand up there is job.
for those calling, and whatsapp... we are ready to serve you. make use of this oppurtunity of great promo to get yourself something doing. we have make the price so friendly and we pay for the courier now not you. start with a keg, and i promise, you will keep ordering. if you order and discover its fake, pls, come here to complain and i promise 100percent refund. our honey is pure
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Still available friends
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Still available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
still available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Honey is available, lets serve you.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2016
people of nairaland, lets serve you. we sell pure honey i mean 100per pure. the season is going gradually and price may go up at any time. why dont you make use of this good oppurtunity. honey is a wonderful cure for ulcer may be you dont know as prescribed. a teaspon every money in a glass of hot water will definetly make you strong. whatsapp or call 08105094696. we appreciate those calling and all whatsapp. we look forward to do business with you. our honey comes from cameroon. the largest honey bank in the whole africa. taste theirs, and you will always go for it. golden transparent brown, 100percent pure
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Still available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by damoore10: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
how much do you sell 5 and 10 litres.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:51am On Sep 08, 2016
It has been long updating this thread. so sorry. thanks for call and whatsapp. we provide you pure honey nothing more.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:52am On Sep 08, 2016
damoore10:
how much do you sell 5 and 10 litres.
sorry for the late reply. we supply 20 & 25litters only.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
honey is available friends. we have been selling. waiting for your order grin lets serve you
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
I spoke with a man and he told me he want to re-brand his honey into gossy bottles with his own company name. I gave him advise and really its a good development. He will place his order soon. he lives close to my house a married man with kids looking for another way of earning to sustain his family. To be candid, honey rebranded in bottle with a customised name sells faster than ordinary ones in bottle. Places like schools, I mean a standard private schools, hospitals, clinics and some places like stores, supermarkets are best selling places for a customised honey and sells higher than any ordinary ones in bottle. Its more presentable and they believe its safer than those in ordinary bottles without corked cap. I know some schools around me here that request for this honey in large quantities for their staffs. some hospitals here like esth order in large quantities to treat their patients. I tell you, if you can take a bold step try to customise your honey, you will make real profit you did not imagine. Without customising you can sell as well if you can market or employ others to market for you. There is profit in honey business.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2016
we are trusted and reliable. we await your order. pure honey , 100percent assurance smiley
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Even if you want to export, we are capable. For those that want to customise their honey selling to stores, schools, hospitals and more, we can supply any quantity u need. Our honey bank never runs dry
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Honey is much available friends. i will like to state clearly here, that we are much capable to deliver as much quantities that you need. also, i think its necessary to state out here the prices of litters we sell. many call and even whatsapp to know what the price says so , to avoid wasting your credit and mb, i will spread it out so as to make it clear to every one.

we sell only 20 & 25litre.
price................the price depend on which option you which to pick. there are two options available which is based on delivery.
if you want us to deliver top your state and pick it up at the nearest bus stop you will pay
20litres...........18000
25litres............21000
This price is far below the price market women and the likes are selling theirs. find out in your various states. we offer you the cheapest.

if you want to pick up your consignment yourself, we have only two terminals..... lagos and ibadan. all you need to do is to:
pay... for 20litres...........15000
for 25litres..............19000.
after placing your order, maximum of 3working days, you will collect your honey either at lagos terminal or ibadan depends on you. we will give you the details and the code require for collection.

You will get.........
24gosssy bottle in 20litres keg
29gossy in 25litres keg
currently honey is costly now. a gossy from market women goes for 1500
your profit.....1500 multiplied by 24/29 gossy.............thats your profit. its very real.

if you can customise yours, oh! your profit is 240%
just contact .............08105094696 for calls and whatsapp.

we sell pure golden brownish honey stop patronising sugar mixed ones. grin grin. we have supplied many and will be glad to have you as one of the lucky customer.
our honey speaks for us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
honey is available friends. If you need gossy or 5liters, we can send to you anywhere in nigeria. For those that need small quantity
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
honey is still available friends. thanks for your calls, whatsapp and patronage
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Still available. Lets serve you
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gossy is available, distance is no barrier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.