Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou (1658 Views)

Connection Of GSM Lines To PABX & GSM Desktop Phones / How Can I Share The Internet Connection Of My Pc With A Wireless Device / Please Some1 Should Help With Sony Ericsson Browsing Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by Tophin(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
whenever i try to connect my china phone to my pc it will show device not found.
pls tell me what to do
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by deji2009(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
whenever i try to connect my china phone to my pc it will show device not found.
pls tell me what to do

next time when posting, can you please tell us if xp or vista. Thanks! what happen if you try connectin other usb device?

try to get into device manager if you can, look for other device, disk drives or imaging device and see if is got yellow exclamation mark, if it does double click on it and tell us the code. alternatively you can right click on the yellow sign uninstall then restart your pc for changes to take effect.

Ok, I"ll take is xp due to it's popularity. device not found, usually means you need to download and install the software drivers from the phone manufacturer website after that it should be fine .Good luck
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by Tophin(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2009
thanks deji2009
window xp
pls explain to me better.
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by deji2009(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
Thanks deji2009
window xp
pls explain to me better.

did you get any software disk for this phone ? if not what the make and model please ? the reason why you are getting the error message, is because the computer detect the phone but dont have the instructions on what to do

If you post us the makde and model we see if i can post you the drivers.Good luck Bro!
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by BlackRevo: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
It is a china phone deji don't you understand? grin
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by deji2009(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2009
It is a china phone deji don't you understand?

enlight me please
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by deji2009(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
It is a china phone deji don't you understand?

got it
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by jude33084(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2009
It is a china phone deji don't you understand? Grin

grin nothing good come from china ma guy wink

the only solution is get a nokia, samsung, erickson. motorola, LG etc phones tongue

china answers the saying that '' not all that glinters is gold grin
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by BlackRevo: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2009
jude33084:

It is a china phone deji don't you understand? Grin

grin nothing good come from china ma guy wink

the only solution is get a nokia, samsung, erickson. motorola, LG etc phones tongue

china answers the saying that '' not all that glinters is gold grin

Thank you my bros you have said it all grin

What is the model and make and how much did you pay for it? wink

Let us know before we move to the next step.

Cut your coat according to your cloth
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by chidibrown(m): 1:43am On Sep 18, 2009
Come u dey mad?No post anytin about china.Here resemble chineise land, U no shame 2 talk am out.
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by BlackRevo: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2009
chidibrown:

Come u dey mad?No post anytin about china.Here resemble chineise land, U no shame 2 talk am out.

Mazi chidi abeg take am easy on the guy ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy His invested money is at stake ooooo cool
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by 4llerbe(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2009
LWKMD!!

Dis guy wan use china browse 4 lapie! LMAO!

Na wah o! Eh. Belle dey pain me.
Bt wait o, i beg 2 differ, with God anything is possible. D only prob is dt my guy, u have 2 carry ur cross. Call d manufacturer of d fone or find their website, ask dem 4 d name n model of d modem in their fone and d drivers 4 it. Start frm there. @ least i knw dt d tecno brand browses using wap1.1 n all dose E series n blackberry clones.

China fone. Ewu e! Wetin awuf go cause.
Re: Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou by Tophin(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
chidibrown:

chicken or weting u call ur name.me i no send u ooo mind ur own buisness
me i dey used nokia E90. i wan help person dawnload 4 in china phone frm my pc
4llerbe:

LWKMD!!

Dis guy wan use china browse 4 lapie! LMAO!

Na wah o! Eh. Belle dey pain me.
Bt wait o, i beg 2 differ, with God anything is possible. D only prob is dt my guy, u have 2 carry your cross. Call d manufacturer of d fone or find their website, ask dem 4 d name n model of d modem in their fone and d drivers 4 it. Start frm there. @ least i knw dt d tecno brand browses using wap1.1 n all dose E series n blackberry clones.

China fone. Ewu e! Wetin awuf go cause.

4llerbe i beg o na starcomm i day used browes

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: LAPTOPS Available!!! / Best Isp In Ibadan / UK Used Hp Elitebook 6930p Laptops Available At A VERY Good Price In ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.