Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,174 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Is Power?=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is Power?=>write Up By Dindy (373 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Power?=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2016
WHAT IS POWER?=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...

Money?
Love?
A god?
A star?
A superstar?
A destroyer?
A king?
A road to pride?
A new found madness?
A crown?
A way of life style?
A taste for blood?
A superhero?
A cure?
A curse?
A nation?
A source of light?
A source of attraction?
A source of good?
A source of evil?
The strength of a white stallion?
The internet?
The root of nature?
The means of control?
The way of rich people?
The capacity to do work?
The influence of parents over their children?
The mentality of balance?
The colours of life?
The real name of greatness?
The end of human race?
The only hope for human race?
The only thing that means everything?
What can you really say power is?.
Just because of one man people where killed,just because of one man people came to celebrate,just because of one mortal man people are happy.People praise power like a god,just because of one man people sacrifice them self just for him to stay alive,just because of one man people fight wars, but wait is the man a god? Or is it because of his large bank account or his place in the spiritual world?.
Will you say power is greater good than evil?, Or will you say power is greater evil than good?.
What is power really?,a demon?or an angel or it is the better half of both?.
Questions, questions, questions, that is what power means to me, or maybe it means nothing to me, or maybe it is actually confusing me, or maybe it is the thought of it that is making me weak, or maybe it is my new vision, or maybe it is my new era, or maybe the solution to what power means lies in the questions, or maybe it is a black and white picture, or maybe it is the only thing that can set me free, or maybe it is a curse, or maybe it means YOU.
You have the power to do all things,so Why do you look up to mortals which are flesh and blood like you?,he/she has what you have,why will you kill yourself over someone who don't care about you, someone who didn't die for you,someone who deceived you,someone that has a dark black heart,someone who always wants your end,someone if when you die he/she won't come there to pay due respect,someone who doesn't know you,someone who don't love you,someone who ignores you.
I guess you will say power is love, or maybe its not love, maybe its influence, or maybe its control.
BUT IT ALL ENDS IN ONE THING POWER.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING.....................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy
....for more of my stories and write up please visit http://www.aygist.com

(1) (Reply)

The West Is Worse / Scholarship Work Waiting To Be Done / Goals Are Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.