Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot (4317 Views)

Chibok Girls' Kidnap, Plot Against Jonathan - Okupe / The Foiled Nigerian Kidnap Plot / Just In: The Foiled Nigerian Kidnap Plot.(multinational) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by MUZBO(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
chosen04:

Not really, Is urs working??
Yes it is now! I'll reach out through there!
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by lawrence83: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm!
and the drama keeps going on and on and on!
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by mystics(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
the best thing that never happened to Nigeria this year, Kai, dem for plan well well now!!
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by noetic2: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
I cant help but wish they had succeeded.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
they deserve national honours onions grin
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by U1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
But why did the ministers have to escape? sad sad angry Those guys, I really commend them for this act so that the government will know we students are not happy with them. I'm not really happy they were not kidnapped. angry sad grin Ita o rerin. angry
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by GeorgeD1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
na wao! what a missed opportunity! grin
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by theviper1: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
somebodys imagination is running riot when the assholes shoulda be thinking of ways to improve the failed nation.we are doomed as a nation and that is the bottom line.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by stagger: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
how true is this entire story?
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by GeorgeD1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
believe this, you'll believe anything! grin
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by U1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
I think it was a good attempt.

Sam Egwu has failed as the minister for education. He should hide his face in shame and resign honourably;afterall, he has looted more than his fair share of the national cake,he has nothing to offer this nation.

If he was put on sale in the market,I dont think anyone would pay =N=20 to have him(maybe his family);so y the hue & cry? Same with the other minister, who will buy?

They are both looters;it would have been nice for them to give back to the society forcefully through the kidnappers what they have stolen from the national treasury.

Na God save them;useless men!

Comot for there! How I no go buy them? For two for N30, I go buy them o, but I go make sure say I use them with no mercy and kindness just as they are not showing that to the students. Dem go wash my clothes, shine my shoes, run errand with their pot-belly and do other odd jobs. My money no go waste now. grin grin cool
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by fosbiggy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
Those Guys are my HEROES! I will never forget the day in my entire life. Thank God I was alive to witness it. Hope FG will start talking now. ASUU Strike needs to end by Monday or Wednesday. Otherwise maybe the President himself will be next!LOLStupid people. Them dey use their raggae spoil my sweet blues.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by slimes(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2009
These guys should have consulted Al qaeda. This battle is not for the weak.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by greateliso(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by iammodel(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
good attempt. may God let them succeed next time and never be caught.
God go soon punish those ministers.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by playahP(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2009
I AM WRITING A BOOK ON HOW TO COMMIT A PERFECT CRIME,
IN THE STORY LINE, WORK WITH THE GOVERNMENT BUT IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE ALLOWED EGWU TO BE KIDNAPPED

I HOPE ROOKIES READ IT AND GET A LIL GOOD,
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by pearlzz: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2009
right now one doesnt know wat to feel, is it sad or happy 4 d failed attempt or sad that d situation is turning our youths into something else and these students have to pay 4 this, this is something else, Nigeria is something else and the solution can never be for our generation to join the trend
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by DICKtator: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
undecided duh woteva undecided
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by toideve(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
how i wish they succeeded in Kidnapping them,
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by redsun(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
You gonna run to the rocks,the rocks will be melting,you run to the sea,the sea will be boiling and you run to the snow,the snow melting,there is no way out for the wicked but repentance or doom.

Nigeria is a lawless country.The politicians themselves are the most ruthless criminals,it is an illegitimate system,peace cannot hold.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by CrudeOil2(m): 2:28am On Sep 19, 2009
Fictions from the sss. Do they really expect nigerians to believe this crap.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 19, 2009
Cock and bull story.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by eazybuzy(m): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2009
how i which their plot was successful without killing anybody
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Brunel(m): 5:14am On Sep 19, 2009
CHEI NA LIKE DIS WE GO DEY DEY?
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by lookmangiw(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2009
This SSS people can be good in movie production ooooo.I think this guys can improve our Sillywood,sorry Nollywood alittle with this there fake,enticing,cooked,humorous,joking,fictional story.Yeye people.Where i dey when they were planning this.I would have acted this better than the alfa abdullah once the payment packages is good.SSS una no try ooo.Do you think nigerians are these stupid that you can just throw any jack and shit to.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by maballack(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2009
Isnt it Obvious there are more people involved in this, (BIGGER MEN), if he is paying 3 boy 12milion out of 300Million supposedly what happens to 288Million, Wont be shocked to hear that a senator is also involved or smone in Government,

abeg leave dem jo, and look for the king pin
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2009
Topic.
Me dont blame those guys for them actions. Just that them didnt make their brains in good use of wisdom, Nice Try all the same plus better luck Next Time.
cool cool Me love this attempt its a tight one, At least the strike woulda been called off from that act if it were succesful, There has to be a sacrifice for every upliftment, either way.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by hollandis(f): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2009
Cock and bull,but truth be said,Egwu is merely playing yaradull's script .
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by naijacann: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2009
I dont buy this story for one moment. The police is trying to frame ASUU up.
Watch out for these guys naming ASUU as their instigators soon.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Tempsokes(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2009
They should have allowed them to kidnap SAM EGWU For the sake of the student. They(ASUU and fg)ain't seen nothing yet!
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by bibiking1(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2009
This is really a made up story!
When an organisation has become dormant for too long, to excape become irrelevant and redundant they cook up some spurious event and come out shining like the hero of the century!
you guys forgot Fryo so quickly! the guy who "allegedly" killed Bola Ige?

Lets leave these imbeciles for "la Revolution"
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by chrisical(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
nuzo:

Cock and bull story.
You had better believe it.I watched the kidnappers being interrogated including the students that were supossed to carry out the operation live on T.V

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015 / Why Did He Postpone The Election...Obasanjo reacts / Buhari Coming To Polling Boot With Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.