Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot (4313 Views)

Chibok Girls' Kidnap, Plot Against Jonathan - Okupe / The Foiled Nigerian Kidnap Plot / Just In: The Foiled Nigerian Kidnap Plot.(multinational) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by villous(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2009
Please kidnappers next time, seek an assistance from here  if neccesary before you go.
So that you dont make such mistake again.
kudos for making an attempt
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by saworoide: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
Can the gap between the ruling class and the masses be wider than what we have now? I support the kidnap but it should have included the money ransom angle. Sam Egwu is a member of Bokon Haram because he his forbidding education for Nigeria youths.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by tokunegiye(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
good plain but very poor finishing
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by eminemkayc: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
WHAT NAIJA NEEDS NW IS SNIPPERS.PEOPLE WHO COULD JUST STAY FROM THEIR WINDOW CLOSETS IN THEIR BUILDINGS ND SNIPE D HELL OUT OF THESE OBDURATE ND INSALUBRIOUS MINISTERS WHO ARE NT INTERESTD IN D AFFAIRS OF OUR STUDENTS.IF THSE KIDNAPPER WATCH D WAY JOHN KENNEDY WAS KILLED,ND ADOPT SAME,WE WUNT HAVE PROBLEMS IN THS COUNTRY DEALING WITH RECALCITRANT POLITICIANS.INSTEAD OF TALKING ON ROUND TABLES WHCH WUD LEAD US NOWHERE!!
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by chosen04(f): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Those kidnappers should be executed immediately. Bloody kleptomaniacs!! angry

@igwe-USA.

U are too educated to have made this comment. Those guys are not kidknappers. They are only accused of INTENTION to kidnap and NOT KIDNAPPING.

They are still innocent until proven quilty by a law court. Dont believe anything u hear from Nigerian security Authorities. Hope u still remember the "APO 6" saga??
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by MUZBO(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
chosen04:

Come see oh===SSS that didnot not see Ribadu come into the country now FOILED a kidnap attempt. Wonders shall never end.

Information just reaching us suggested the story was cooked up by the SSS to PLEASE President Yar'dua days after he had asked the organisation to explain their role in Ridabu's home coming Saga.
In fact you are the smartest girl I've never seen! Can we meet?lol
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by oge4real(f): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
If they had succeeded in this plan, and maybe add the minister of power, Nigeria would have changed for good.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by matinado(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2009
don't worry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ASUU ^ FG
BOKO HARAM[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] isn't it
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by chosen04(f): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
MUZBO:

In fact you are the smartest girl I've never seen! Can we meet?lol

U are welcome!!! Ask and u shall receive!1.lol
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by kalabi: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
iluvkipsus abi wetin u call yourself, sit down there dey blow grammar, may be  u pass out from private university or u school abroad that is why u r taking like that.

Our governments are insensitive to the plight of nigeria, that is hw niger deltal problem started when government will not respond to the problem and crying of its people until it get to the stage of kidnaping, bombing oil pipe and so forth.

You have not seen anything as they say an idle man or hand is devil workshop, somebody that has been sitting down at home for the past 2 or 3 month now, and there is no sign of resolving ASUU problem, he will be expose to temptation of involving himself in this kind of act.

Untill nigerians is ready to go extral mile to demand and get their right from all those old and greedy politicians we will continue like this.

Kidnap we see now, pray that Nigeria will not turn to those arab country where somebody will plant bomb on himslef and go to aso rock to bomb yaradua there.

Their children are all in abroad enjoying, they go to the best school in the world later come back to Nigeria and their father will take them to politcs and the children will start ruling us again

Bros we are suffering in this country. enough is enough.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by MUZBO(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
This sounds like when they put some guys out to claim they murdered Bola Ige. Those alleged kidnappers belong to a clandestine govt-backed group called the 'fall guys'. Na dem dey fall in when people wan fall govt hand. Make nobody try fall out with Yar'adua o because those guys will soon 'confess' say na ASUU president send them.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by sherrylo: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2009
@MUZBO,exactly!there is something about the story.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by chosen04(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
MUZBO:

This sounds like when they put some guys out to claim they murdered Bola Ige. Those alleged kidnappers belong to a clandestine govt-backed group called the 'fall guys'. Na dem dey fall in when people wan fall govt hand. Make nobody try fall out with Yar'adua o because those guys will soon 'confess' say na ASUU president send them.

=====@ MUZBO
Very soon they will charge ASUU President with attempted kidnapping. So that ASUU will now lose our support
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by MUZBO(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
chosen04:

U are welcome!!! Ask and u shall receive!1.lol
Aiight then! Is your MSN contact info on your profile page working? We could take it from there.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by MUZBO(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
chosen04:

=====@ MUZBO
      Very soon they will charge ASUU President with attempted kidnapping. So that ASUU will now lose our support

I'll be the least surprised. I can bet the SSS guys are tracking those ASUU helmsmen.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by bigben3: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
good intention +bad planning +bad execution=bad result
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by chosen04(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
MUZBO:

Aiight then! Is your MSN contact info on your profile page working? We could take it from there.

Not really, Is urs working??
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by MUZBO(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2009
sherry lo:

@MUZBO,exactly!there is something about the story.
Yes o! This country has been too unserious to be taken serious acutely. That Alfa guy A.K.A 'ambasador' will soon become Nigeria's unofficial ambasador to a spanish resort for his role.
The 'Kelly Handsome' guy will become the next face of the rebranding project, while the 'peace' guy will be given the (Nigerian) nobel prize for peace.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by EchuaA: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
Don't be surprise when u hear it is ASUU dat is behind the plot. I think it's staged managed to separate and cos division within ASUU, Pls our Noble ASUU irrespective of what happens remain united in this struggle. unfortunately none of these ministers hav their children in our govt universities. Com Oh. How come SSS could uncover this plot and we have not been able to unravel the list of Halibouton Bribe collectors. Did I hear u say failed state, we ar on our way to super failed state.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Feraz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2009
Can u blame them? when some ppl even kidnap corn seller 4 #2,500, hairdresser 4 5,000 n many others. Just kidnap any1 available n make d least amt out of them
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by GeorgeD1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
i would have thought the information minister should have been a prime target too grin
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Myself2(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2009
Has it occured to y'all that this might just be a phantom story? or have we forgotten the number of people that were allegedly reported to have participated in one phantom coup de etat or the other?I harbour very strong distrust and suspicion for most Nigerian government government officials that I suspect this might just be a publicity stunt by them to seek to discredit ASUU and the Nigerian students both of whom have been on the receiving end of governments failed educational policies
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by ilohim: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2009
I think it was a good attempt.

Sam Egwu has failed as the minister for education. He should hide his face in shame and resign honourably;afterall, he has looted more than his fair share of the national cake,he has nothing to offer this nation.

If he was put on sale in the market,I dont think anyone would pay =N=20 to have him(maybe his family);so y the hue & cry? Same with the other minister, who will buy?

They are both looters;it would have been nice for them to give back to the society forcefully through the kidnappers what they have stolen from the national treasury.

Na God save them;useless men!
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by dafman10(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
lucky this time but God go catch them soon foolish ministers
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by 2nex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
only god can save us in this our country.wat a great job bt wit a sad ending bt lets pray the students shuld not be jailed
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by theviper1: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
nice story,half cooked! bt the most horrifying post i read was that sam egwus daughter is in a private uni and that she took her lovely time off to attend dads birthday bash that costs millions. rebranding in action. i suggest that the whole universities in nigeria gather their whole students,find and kill sam egwu right in the middle of the street for insensitivity.again look at the way that the story was formed. get 3 pple from areas that are notorious for kidnapping and throw-in a rascal and  u have a believable equation of a kidnap plot. nigeria,we hail thee and ribadu is still being chased by those cocksuckers that call themselves sss.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by nethacker(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
I believe the whole thing was a set up jooo. Well this kind of scenarios will continue to happen until the Govt wakes up to takle d on going ASUU issue.
9ja JOKE.
In an effort to determine the top crime fighting agency in Nigeria , The president narrowed the field to 2 finalists:the SSS and the Nigerian Police force.
The three contenders were given the task of catching ribadu  who came into the country n d intended kidnappers on Sam Egwu and Labour Minister.
The SSS went into action in search of Ribadu. They placed animal informants throughout. They questioned all politicians and  witnesses. After days of extensive investigation they concluded that Ribadu did not come into 9ja n no attempted kidnapping was made at Sam Egwu n Labour Minister.

The Nigerian police went into action. They came out 9days later with  badly beaten Students. The students were yelling, “Okay, Okay, we agree, we attempted to kidnap Sam Egwu and Labour Minister  grin grin grin grin

Thats a typical 9ja scenario grin
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by cosmaths(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
Seriously am not dat gullible to belief dis incredible story c'mon guys review this story very well dis was cooked up nd its not helping our nation at all it only causes more harm than good to our already failed country. Do u guys know what it takes to kidnap a hotel owner let alone a commissioner wit beefed up security guys wake up.
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Mobinga: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
grin shocked cool Nigeria is really horrible
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2009
they should have gone for yar adua himself instead of those fools,anyways they can still try again or someone else should think of doing that i mean kidnapp yar adua and his bitch turai or is it tusa?
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Dave6: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
I don't believe that story abeg. No be Naija?
Just gathered four people and said they wanted to kidnap two ministers. Abeg e make sense?
Forget Naija police o!
Re: Education, Labour Ministers Escape Kidnap Plot by Kratos007(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
so 3 students and a failed buisnessman wanted to kidnap 2 ministers with a combined security team of about 20 mobile policemen and ss officers. this has to be the worst attemt at a set up job ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Named Disease EBOLA? / Cramjones Barcanista Comments r Being Used To Report Dizeani Story On Sahara / God Will Bless "Snailspeed" My Nairaland Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.