Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Army,niger Delta Avengers And Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Army,niger Delta Avengers And Lawmakers (545 Views)

"Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns / Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Army,niger Delta Avengers And Lawmakers by fikfaknuel(f): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
"Ah...John,how are you doing on this wonderful morning?"

"What is wonderful about the morning? Abi haven't you seen the Dailies? The unofficial trending news in the country?"

"What might that be *scratches head* okay...Psquare are back together!"

"*hisses* you for say Tiwa savage has reconciled with Teebilz,and Edible catering has been thrown behind bars for seducing a married man"

"So what is this so-called unofficial trending news?"

"*shifts newspaper* The Nigerian Army has threatened to employ violence if the NDA rejects a dialogue"

"NDA? The Nigerian Defence Academy?"

"No...The notorious Niger Delta Avengers that has gone about blowing up pipelines like a late Muhammed Ali would blow his opponent"

"That's good news. Violence deserves to be met with violence. These Avengers have destroyed national treasure,blowing up pipelines and plunged billions of naira into an inferno. I think it is a good decision by our able Nigerian Army"

"National treasure you say? I wonder what is national about the oil deposited in the South-South. These Southerners have for long been wronged,and I feel they are fighting a just cause..."

"*cuts in* but they are going about it the wrong way"

"What is the right way?"

"Negotiations of course! And the use of the legislative,the lawmakers should enact effective and 'good-for-all' bills,get it to be a law,and that my friend,is the right way"

"*shakes head* In Nigeria? What Negotiations? When the Government sitting at the round table has at the back of it's mind that unless they dictate terms,and it clearly favors them,they'll be no progressive talks. Talk about lawmakers,how can they make laws without an advanced knowledge of how these things work? How can their lazy minds think when they are all fighting for their mind-boggling bedroom allowances,and threatening women?"

"Hmm...That is the root of this problem"

"How do you mean,philosopher?"

"Nigeria has developed this mentality-this thinking of superiority. The rather untrue perception of 'i have power,it's mine'. That's why a successful negotiation is wishful thinking because of our definition of ownership. That is why a man thinks he owns a woman and she only proves her usefulness in the bed and kitchen. That's why the senator can publicly say he'll beat and rape a woman"

"True,true,and that's why Nigeria is confused. We cannot effectively combine our numerous resources for the common good. Truth is,the Biafrans have a good idea,but lack a blueprint,and should they do,their southern brothers might join them"

"Abeg,philosopher,make I go eat. My wife has been cooking since morning beause she's been using wet firewoods. We can't even buy kerosene"

"An after effect of theAvengers actions?"

"I can't blame them though,their name clearly states their motive. But,I won't support these bombings if it prevents me from eating my wife's food early in the morning. Generally,I see this as a reaction to an action"

"And now-the Army is threatening the same"

"I don't blame them too for ignorance-they have beaten a child to tears,and want to beat him again to keep quiet"

"I tire ooo"
Re: The Army,niger Delta Avengers And Lawmakers by orisa37: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Please don't tire yet. The latest: Okorocha, Imo Gov, wants to kill Ekweremadu, DSP, for us, cos, he wants N2bn dash from Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Buhari Finally Responded To Fayose About The Allegation On His Wife / Update On Budget Padding Saga, Yakub Dogara Speaks / PDP Convention: I Was Under House Arrest- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.