Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Make Una See Fight Inside Church In Yaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Make Una See Fight Inside Church In Yaba (692 Views)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) / Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Una See Fight Inside Church In Yaba by Supnaija(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Ok this is hilarious but on a second thought maybe not. A Sunday service was ongoing in a church in Yaba, Lagos when all of a sudden someone starts misbehaving and gradually the whole thing erupts into a huge fight right in the church and like TVC news reporter rightly tagged it - A WWE match. See the video below

According to the story the pastor has been "chopping" the church money using ojukokoro and I guess his cup was filled on sunday.

This just reminds me of a personal experience of mine lately when I decided to attend an old church of mine. After service, the pastor said the Lord told him that he wants to make some people billionaires in 7 months time and that they should send N100,000 each to a bank account number which was displayed on the jombo screen in the church. I just shook my head.

I want to take this opportunity to actually tell anyone reading this, pray on your own and God will answer you don't need anyone who claims to be called by God to tell you what you ought and ought not to be doing with your life, your conscience will lead the way. We don't have churches anymore what we have are glorified business centers where people go get their head brainwashed. Don't let anyone deceive you in the name of religion

The person wey get ear make him hear oooo.

WATCH THE VIDEO
SOURCE

http://supnaija.com/video-see-fighting-church-yaba/

(1) (Reply)

Operatives Recapture 5 Inmates From Koton-karfe Jailbreak(photo) / I Am In A Dilema - Help Please! / Burkina Faso National Slits Woman’s Throat On Lagos Church Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.