Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? (10748 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 2:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Sometimes muslims just need to sit back and relax. I notice that these guys are working for us. Ever noticed that they mention Islam and Muhammad than Jesus or Paul and Christianity?

annunaki2:

this guy is a real clown. [s]Does women's rights also include subjecting non muslim women to rápe as[/s] mohammed and his boys routinely practiced? undecided
annunaki2:

You mean you have not read the story of how mohammed and his boys murdered safiya's husband, father and brother and ráped her the same night shocked you seriously don't know your islam bros.
annunaki2:

And does being the 'wife' of mohammed justify mohammed murdering her father, husband and brother
otemanuduno:

Show me the link to where this discovery was made and when. Did Mohammed tell the name of the phenomenon? If he didn't, then he is just exactly like Mendeleev who didn't also tell the names of the elements.

To cap it up, MENDELEEV is more useful than Mohammed, talking about the advancement in the world
plappville:

You are the deaf can't you see? You ate not only deaf but also blind. Islam is a total scam from Satan himself. See what Islam is doing to the world today. Don't you havé feelings for those victims? We see people cry each passing day on the tv. They lost thier loved ones to Islam and You are here talking rubbish. Nigeria is where she is today because of Islam. Any nation where islam resides, knows no peace. France and Germany have accommodated Islam thats why they are facing terrible problems today. Wake up man. You will have a better life if you renounce this cult. Muhammed was the tool Satan used. He was never a prophet.

Continue. We are proud of you. You make the name of our prophet more favorite and become more household name. I can't remember the last time you guys mentioned Jesus or Christianity. That's how your religion will die out. It's getting odd. Now i wont derail anymore. Face front

6 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 2:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Seun:
1. The Quran talks about the meeting of two seas but the picture you provided is about the mixing of sea water with fresh water. Sea water is always salty while fresh water doesn't exist in the sea.
2. Even if we accept your misinterpretation, the fact is that the water in that picture is actually mixing. It's just that it takes some time.
3. Even if we accept the fallacy that they are not mixing, it is quite unlikely that no such phenomenon existed in the time of the prophet. Even if it didn't happen close to where the prophet lived, he may have spoken to a traveller who witnessed the phenomenon. This proves nothing.
First all, these pictures are not necessarily evidence confirming the verses of Quran but do you have evidence to suggest it is mixing as shown in the pictures?

Here again, Qur'an speaks:

"And it is He(God) who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition." ~(25:53)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2016
All i see is rubbish.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Blackfire(m): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2016
plappville:

I mean the only man who married a 6 years old child in History.. tongue

if bros moha did that at that time for whatever his reason was, i wont ve problem with that.. But for u to now label yourself AL HASSAN+ none should ve a say in what AL-ILLAH and his prophet ve declared... Like sleeping with a 6/9 years old kid, marrying your adopted son's wife, leading a high way robbery on caravan, making al taqiya and kitman a lifestyle, abrogation,watom killing, copy and paste,72 virgin for mujahadins, i can go on..

The world will know no peace if he is a role model.. In one of my Muslim days a cleric said it was because of ahmed ibn abdulallah that the worlds was created.

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by malvisguy212: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2016
MDsambo:

Nobody knows about the seas at that time so thats mean Muhammad was actually sent by Allah (God)
moses, who strike the sea did not know it was a sea ?

2 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by annunaki2(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
malvisguy212:

Honestly islamic mind of chronic self deceit really befuddles me. undecided can you imagine saying no one knew about seas at that time

4 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by malvisguy212: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Honestly islamic mind of chronic self deceit really befuddles me. undecided can you imagine saying no one knew about seas at that time
muslims just love lies, people living as of that time do not know anything about sea, muhammed invented sea ? He also invented war and crime.

5 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by truthmans2012: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2016
MDsambo:
How could an illeterate man who lived 1400 years ago know this when it is only Discovered not long ago?

if you check the Qur'an chapter 55 from verse 19 to 21

it says:

He (Allah) released the two seas meeting(side by side) (55:19)

Between them is a barrier(so) neither of them transgresses (55:20)

So which of the favours of your lord would you deny?

(55:21)

So what else do you want to see before you believe?

How does IFA know science?
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by truthmans2012: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by truthmans2012: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
MDsambo:
How could an illeterate man who lived 1400 years ago know this when it is only Discovered not long ago?

if you check the Qur'an chapter 55 from verse 19 to 21

it says:

He (Allah) released the two seas meeting(side by side) (55:19)

Between them is a barrier(so) neither of them transgresses (55:20)

So which of the favours of your lord would you deny?

(55:21)

So what else do you want to see before you believe?

How does Ifa ( a deity in Yoruba land) know science and other mysterious things?
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by MDsambo: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

How does IFA know science?

Can yhu pls tell me the things he knows about science?

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by MDsambo: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
malvisguy212:

We are talking about baltic and north seas sir
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by MDsambo: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
1.There is nothing like fresh water and sea water there Mr Seun , they are all Seas (Baltic and North sea) Located in the atlantic ocean

2. well Scientist prove that these two seas are not mixing (I know yhu always agreed with whatever scientist said)

3. How could someone travel all the way from Atlantic ocean to Saudi Arabia and for that matter Maccah(which is located in the center of Saudi Arabia) and even if someone told him about the two seas then his companions mst know about it cuz he is always sorrounded by them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by annunaki2(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
muslims just love lies, people living as of that time do not know anything about sea, muhammed invented sea ? He also invented war and crime.

I don't know about war and crime but I am certain he invented paedophilia. grin
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by truthmans2012: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
MDsambo:

Can yhu pls tell me the things he knows about science?

The Yorubas believe Ifa invented binary. Ejiogbe!!!

There are so many other things they believe Ifa invented, but I'm not an Ifa man.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by MDsambo: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

The Yorubas believe Ifa invented binary. Ejiogbe!!!

There are so many other things they believe Ifa invented, but I'm not an Ifa man.

And Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz stole it from him or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Seun(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Check this out first:
Because of differences in temperature and salinity, it is said that the North Sea and the Baltic don’t mix. True or hoax?

This is an urban legend. The picture shown is not the Baltic Sea and North Sea, and the border shown is not due to salinity gradient. The picture is from Alaska, showing where dirty glacial meltwater was flowing into the open ocean. It’s a temporary phenomenon caused by sediment washed into the ocean — microorganisms thrive on the nutrients. The color is not due salinity, says Ryan Carlyle, BSChE, Subsea hydraulics engineer.

This is an actual image from Grenen, in Skagen, Denmark where the Baltic and North Seas meet. You can see where they join together and clash with each other, but the water will mix quite easily.
Source: http://sciencevibe.com/2015/07/06/true-or-hoax-the-baltic-and-the-north-sea-dont-mix/

Empiree:
First all, these pictures are not necessarily evidence confirming the verses of Quran but do you have evidence to suggest it is mixing as shown in the pictures?
Yes, science teaches us about a phenomenon called diffusion. If you pour salt water and fresh water into any container, they will mix. The mixing will not be very fast if you don't shake the container, but it happens nonetheless. The same laws of nature apply to the seas.

Here again, Qur'an speaks:

"And it is He(God) who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition." ~(25:53)
Knowing what I know now, I think this verse was simply describing a phenomenon that was known about in the time of the prophet. Because the prophet wasn't a scientist, he didn't realize that there was no actual barrier between the seas. That the 'partition' was only an illusion.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
annunaki2:

cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin this guy is a real clown. Does women's rights also include subjecting non muslim women to rápe as mohammed and his boys routinely practiced? undecided

SEE WHO IS TALKING..........................WHILE SO PROUD AT OPENING HIS BROWN TEETH.

Please go and get a job. NIGERIA cant be this bad?
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Blackfire:

come annunaki mind yaself o... Leave the guy alone. He is the new champ that crawl out of the cave seun created for them.

TWO DUMBOS HAVE A FEEL OF WHO IS THE GREATER DUMBO. Blackfire or Annunaki?

BEH BEH BEH BOH BUH BEH BEH.................DUMB AS DUMBO.
Blackfire you are PLAYING with FIRE abi..............and you Annus.naki.........dey follow am.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Demmzy15(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
quickly:

Just like mungo park discovered river Niger!

Mungo Park is an Explorer and moved through Africa and discovered a River, he didn't discover a scientific. Abi river is scientific where you come?

Wat about d guy that discover ikogosi where hot and cold water don't mix!

You've goofed, hot and cold water do mix.

Dat is actually more fascinating
Una oga no predict colonization off d moon in 2060-2200

You're known for saying rubbish, God created you on earth you're requesting for prophecy of moon?!

As I don talk am call me ur prophet.

It's not because of the miracles I call Prophet Muhammad(saw) a Prophet, but because of how fascinating Islam is, how logical it is. Also how Glorious the Qur'an is.

And if u talk any how will tell boys to wire u woman and use bedsheets cover am make e for no lost again.

What are you saying?

Receive sense my guy

Na you suppose receive sense because you said rubbish throughout this post. Asin, your post was very unnecessary, you always just want to write and at the end of the day, it's rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by youngguru23(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lemme Add

We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then,when he was on the point of drowning, he [Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel believes. I am one of the Muslims." (Qur'an, 10:90)

"What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many peopleare heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)

Can somebody explain how he know this too?

Today body Pharaoh is still preserve in Egypt.

Why other dead body scientist are trying to preserve doesn't work like that of Pharaoh?

4 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by truthmans2012: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
WORDWORLD:

SEE WHO IS TALKING..........................WHILE SO PROUD AT OPENING HIS BROWN TEETH.

Please go and get a job. NIGERIA cant be this bad?

What is your reason for being on nairaland?

You never said anything reasonable other than saying nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by dolphinheart(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
youngguru23:
Lemme Add

We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then,when he was on the point of drowning, he [Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel believes. I am one of the Muslims." (Qur'an, 10:90)

"What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many peopleare heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)

Why other dead body scientist are trying to preserve doesn't work like that of Pharaoh?
1. The incident happened thousands of years before moharmed was born, story was passed down in most tribes and races
2. All or nearly all pharaohs had their bodies preserved before Moharmed was born, every one knows that, they are still in existence today.
3. The Koran or mohamed could not identify which pharaoh died in the red sea, hence he left the story ambiguous.
4. There are a lot of mummies that where we'll preserved in Egypt today

4 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by youngguru23(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

1. The incident happened thousands of years before moharmed was born, story was passed down in most tribes and races
2. All or nearly all pharaohs had their bodies preserved before Moharmed was born, every one knows that, they are still in existence today.
3. The Koran or mohamed could not identify which pharaoh died in the red sea, hence he left the story ambiguous.
4. There are a lot of mummies that where we'll preserved in Egypt today
Most of the mummies preserved is differ from that of Pharaoh
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by annunaki2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
youngguru23:

Most of the mummies preserved is differ from that of Pharaoh

There were hundreds of pharaohs spanning several dynasties and they mostly had their bodies preserved long before **** the coming of mohammed.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by youngguru23(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
annunaki2:

There were hundreds of pharaohs spanning several dynasties and they mostly had their bodies preserved long before this planet was cursed with the coming of mohammed.
I've studied u...

I will just give u one advice...

Don't give urself illness dat won't be cure or kill urself because of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

4 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
youngguru23:

I've studied u...

I will just give u one advice...

Don't give urself illness dat won't be cure or kill urself because of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
He mentions Islam and Muhammad(p) a lot than his Paul and Christianity. Dont worry. He's working for us. Let him keep it up

2 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by youngguru23(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Empiree:
He mentions Islam and Muhammad(p) a lot than his Paul and Christianity. Dont worry. He's working for us. Let him keep it up
grin

Lol... Abi nah

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Presbulg(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
youngguru23:
Lemme Add

Just watch and see how they credit it to the devil.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
plappville:
I want to see His armies stop killing innocent kids. angry

What would you do if you knew virgins were waiting for you in heaven after you'v killed on earth...

My dear, they can't stop the killing

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seun:
Check this out first:

Yes, science teaches us about a phenomenon called diffusion. If you pour salt water and fresh water into any container, they will mix. The mixing will not be very fast if you don't shake the container, but it happens nonetheless. The same laws of nature apply to the seas.

Knowing what I know now, I think this verse was simply describing a phenomenon that was known about in the time of the prophet. Because the prophet wasn't a scientist, he didn't realize that there was no actual barrier between the seas. That the 'partition' was only an illusion.
If it would take a long time to mix, how long would that be without shaking it as you rightly said?. These seas have been around for far too long and I am not aware of them mixing. Note, I dont think Quran is referring to just any sea. I think it's specific contrary to the picture you posted. Many seas have surged against each other and they in fact mixed up but not this one referred to in the Quran.

Would it not be interesting to watch some video(s) see how that feels?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCxwAtZkGjM

The quran states there are barriers BETWEEN two seas. Modern science found there are barriers (called a pycnocline) in the sea. Although some have argued that Pycnocline is not the same kind of barrier that is mentioned in the quran and that might constitutes fallacy of equivocation. Sir, the video is quiet convincing. The two seas could have easily mix in matter of minutes.

BUT Will They Finally Mix? I doubt that without Allah's Will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRW18ty0Ag

For now, the verses of Quran stand

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Grail Message A Cult Religion / What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / Is Water Baptism Really Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.