Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Comedian Alibaba Assures: Like P-square, Tiwa And Tee Billz Will Reunite Also - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Alibaba Assures: Like P-square, Tiwa And Tee Billz Will Reunite Also (269 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Alibaba Assures: Like P-square, Tiwa And Tee Billz Will Reunite Also by Mu2ni(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Experienced Nigerian comedian, Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere, popularly known as Alibaba, speaks with certainty and was very adamant that the estranged lovers, Tiwa Savage and her husband, Tee Billz will soon reconcile after his prediction of P-square coming together again came to reality some hours ago.

Alli Baba confidently voiced:

"If I had placed my bet on these brothers coming back... I would have won. Anyway, one of the guys that was there when I emphatically said they would sort their differences out and get back called me to say 'Alli, I had to call you because you said so' and he added 'but that Tiwa them own go hard'. So I asked him 'You wan bet?' and he said 'I no trust you again, the kind confidence you take dey talk some things dey fear me"

I believe only time will tell if Alli Baba's prediction would come to past.

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/comedian-alibaba-assures-like-p-square.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Comedian Alibaba Assures: Like P-square, Tiwa And Tee Billz Will Reunite Also by Mu2ni(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2016
cool
Re: Comedian Alibaba Assures: Like P-square, Tiwa And Tee Billz Will Reunite Also by cruzita(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided what do you mean ?

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom / Illbliss (oga Boss) Inspired My Latest Project #REGULARLY CPA @yung_cpa / Iceprince Announces Album Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.