Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (53223 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by jonhemma11: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Singer and songwriter Tiwa Savage and her husband Tee Billz posed for the camera while attending the Quilox Ultra Pool Party that was held over the weekend.

The mum of one was headlining the event and in between performances she cozied up to her hubby as they enjoyed their night out.

See some more photos from the event below.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/tiwa-savage-tee-billz-at-quilox-ultra.html

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by jonhemma11: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Cholls(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
my brothers and sisters we have long way to go in this country. .......this is not what dey call pool party in my dictionary abeg...........let me enlighten you sef.

my brother MRBrownJ longest time.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by GEJ2019(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
To doubt say D's tin no go mak FP na to dey blv say Chelsea no go comot fr Champions league.

Prouldy United.frget DAT Europa league.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by MRBrownJ: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters we have long way to go in this country. .......this is not what dey call pool party in my dictionary abeg...........let me enlighten you sef.

i am glad someone knows what a "pool party" is all about, lol... but then again, when most of these women cant put water on the mop they have on their heads, no wonder they are staying clear of the pool.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
-+
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by SolexxBarry(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cute kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by siegfried99(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
OK Kwantinu grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by yemajiteru(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Prowizy2(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
$1 = N400

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Panzerfaust(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
A pool party with everyone fully clothed?
That's no pool party. Just a party by the pool.
There is a difference.
There is a difference.

20 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by YorkiBerry(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
This Tiwa Savage go sabi moan out loud (MOL) during bleeping. She's naturally f*ckable.

Quote me and die tonight undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by BabaIbo: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Seen... NEXT
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by nbright: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Adaowerri111: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
peace out
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by NobleAngell(f): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
I see a pool devoid of people and u call it a pool party? Ok hold on, I'm still tryinna process that.

Meanwhile, Tiwa where is Junior? U left him with house girl if u go and see him in the oven now u will say she is a witch sent by your village people.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by lexyman(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cholls:

Don't mind them ....Maybe the op meant pool side party "

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by tanteta(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oooooooook...... Na the hubby b that. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked nice
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by CICERO09(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Naira is 400 per dollar u re showing me 1 dirty tiwa scavengers pic God help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Rexnegro(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
this is po party not pool party....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by OCTAVO: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Mariecakes(f): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
This Tiwa's husband huge oh....God knows how he's gon be underneath....lolssssssssss...just saying oh

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Bishops10(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
NobleAngell:
I see a pool devoid of people and u call it a pool party? Ok hold on, I'm still tryinna process that.

Meanwhile, Tiwa where is Junior? U left him with house girl if u go and see him in the oven now u will say she is a witch sent by your village people.
Lol....Very funny

Jam Jam went to stay with Uncle Korede B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by DONADAMS(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
dier bussiness
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by NobleAngell(f): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bishops10:

Lol....Very funny

Jam Jam went to stay with Uncle Korede B
Which Korede? Is it the one that is anchoring a show am watching ryt now on tv? Jam jam is not here o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pool party?

Those people are gathered there to smoke shisha!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Olaedomiracle: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Enjoyment galore..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos by Ptoocool(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
fhunmi:
-+
*@<{}>/\][=¿

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo / Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.