Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . (4762 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Recently I met a Man who said that he has experienced Staphylococcus aureus for several years but he his shock and surprise how He got it because through His Secondary school/University days he never slept with any woman ,After His Marriage His wife is the first woman he slept with and since His marriage he has never slept with another woman ...Before Marriage he said they both went for a several Medical test including XYZ (HIV) ,Blood Culture etc but his wife test came out Negative to Staphylococcus aureus ,But His HIV Negative(Non Reactive) But His Blood Culture reads Heavy Growth of Staphylococcus aureus .He wondered and wondered how possible he has staphylococcus aureus when he has not slept with any woman before .. ........ Just like every other person like this Gentle man,many people have such Feeling,Such Thought ,I met a Lady at. Gnassingbe Eyadema International Airport, Togo ,she sat close to me at the Airport and became interested in talking with me after hearing my conversation with someone on phone about infections. She said she had staph too ,claimed to be a Virgin .she wondered as well how possible she is diagnose as having staph .when she has not slept with any man .Question : Does it really mean that one can contact Staphylococcus aureus even if you have not met a man or woman before..... Be right back ...Botanist Wale.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stop bordering yourself or accusing wrongly the Lady you had sex with some years back/Last year/sometime ago /Your Girl Friend or wife as the one that infected you with Staphylococcus aureus.Its disheartening to break a relationship all because you felts he/she is tested to staphylococcus aureus.Funny enough there are lot of Men that have refused to marry because of the presence of Staphylococcus aureus, Some hide it probably people around might stigmatise them,avoid them or frown at them ,for crying loud Staphylococcus aureus though stubborn ,resistant to many treatment but it should not be taken that far.Do you know that you can Contact staphylococcus aureus even if you have not slept with any woman or man in your Life. These bacteria can also be transmitted from person to person. Because staph bacteria are so hardy, they can live on inanimate objects such as pillowcases or towels long enough to transfer to the next person who touches them.If you touch an Object contaminated with staph.and you failed to rinse your hand especially with a soap very well if you use same hand to eat and its finally get into your body ,if your immune system is down my dear you pick staph.Do you know that the These bacteria can also be transmitted from person to person. Because staph bacteria are so hardy, they can live on inanimate objects such as pillowcases or towels long enough to transfer to the next person who touches them. thrives on the skin and Nose mostly ,if you are type that clean your nostrils with your finger ,the next thing is you use same finger to pick something to eat without proper washing ,If it get into your blood stream there could be serious problem.Staph can be in your nose and skin without causing any health hazard,problem starts when it get into your blood stream .
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 3:42am On Aug 04, 2016
You are Tested to Staphylococcus aureus does not implies you have been messing around.Pay heed to good hygiene
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Get Enlightenment ,Staph.Can get into your body even without Sex.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2016
For the Purpose of Enlightenment, Focusing your mind sorely on Sex as the major medium of contacting Staphylococcus aureus is wrong ,such thought makes you contact the stubborn bacteria very fast.With such thought you won't bother the most common ways of contacting it. Washing of Hands Regularly especially Before food, Its better when you use hand sanitizer or Antibacterial soap. Avoid cleaning of Nose with your fingers, Do not wear Underwear twice ,immediately you have a cut or sustained Any Injury on your Skin rush to your Doctor/Nurse to care for the wound .Ensure you consult with a Qualified Surgeon when you are going to have any Surgery,Contaminated Surgical Equipment could be a source of Contact .When you are Travelling to visit a Friend or Relative,try go with your Towel,Brush and a Night cover Cloth. Dr.Wale Cares.The Economy is not friendly ,Money is not easy to come by ,No doctor would treat you free ,Save your hard earned money by Avoiding Life threatening bacteria like staph.Prevention is Always very cheaper than Cure .The cost of trying to cure Staphylococcus aureus is very very high ,Ask those that are battling with it .Doctor Wale Cares.08100459321
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Do not be ignorant, You can contact Staphylococcus aureus through the touching of contaminated surface ,Table ,chair, door handle,towels,Toilet handle,open skin etc Be on the guard.08100459321 Dr.Wale

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
Read and Get Enlightened .Stop the Feelings and beliefs that Staphylococcus aureus is gotten through Sex .There are symptoms you feel that not really caused by staph.aureus .The symptoms you feel are not caused by Spiritual Arrow or Attacks .Do not Divorce your wife or husband because he or she is diagnosed of staph. Stop the Negative thought that people should not know I am Tested Positive to it ,Its not a shameful thing ,It is said and known that staph. bacteria is found mostly on our Skin / Nose without causing any health issue ,You start feelings sickly when it gets into your blood stream .Natural therapist Wale.08100459321

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Its Preventable

1 Like

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by sasha2234: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Thank you for this
knowhowk:
Its Preventable
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Play safe this Yuletide.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by Haryodeji77(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for the info, very educative & insightful thread,

all these years, I have always had the orientation that staphylococcus only a STD
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Haryodeji77:
Thanks for the info, very educative & insightful thread,

all these years, I have always had the orientation that staphylococcus only a STD
. You are welcome sir ,Wisdom is Power .God bless You .I remain Dr.Wale .Staph./ Infections Therapist.
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . by knowhowk: 3:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Couples dont accuse each other of Infidelity if paradventure you discover your partner is Tested positive to Staphylococcus aureus ,It's not an indication that He has been messing arround .Staph.can be gotten in so many ways apart from Sex.For Staphylococcus aureus/ Infections and Infertility Solutions and advise . WhatsApp or call Dr.Wale.08100459321.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 11 2021 In Nigeria / Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice / 7 Must Eat Fruits During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.