Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice (4765 Views)

Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by onoja1: 2:55am On Jun 17, 2009
Nice place to be. I am here to help in line with my vision. My vision is to help my people and assist my patients in any way I can with the skills and knowledge God has given me. The site hope to address some aspects of human vital needs, from health to financial advice. Again, this is just an advice and does not take the place of your personal physician. I hope to be fully up and doing as soon as am through with the site work, meanwhile, you may have to bear with any little help that I can afford to render at the moment. You may visit the site on http://www.haemonline.com for more information on who the Haematologist is, & the role of a Haematologist.
You can consult us online free,
You can post your questions on our forum for other doctors who are also members of the forum to answer for you & for others to benefit,
Explore the site so that you know what you stand to benefit.
Haematology patients like Sickle Cell Patients, Leukaemia, Lymphoma, Haemophilia & other Support Groups, can register on the forum.
This is completely FREE.
Great Nairalanders.
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by Dr9ce(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2011
pls i'm  a young and fresh medical graduate and i'll need the assistance of the senior/experienced medics in the house to answer some questions. Pls how do i get info abt primaries exam?(both national and west africa) ,is there any syllabus? If there is how can one get it? How long can ones result last after passing? I'm particularly interested in heamatology. Thanks.
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by Meridian(f): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
Gud day Dr,
Just want to know if regular intake of Primolut N injection and oral causes stomach protruding as a adverse effect
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thanx for d wonderful advice u ve been offering. Ps can u interprete this result!
WBC 8.9 X 10 9/L
Lymph# 3.4 X 10 9/L
Mid# 1.0 X 10 9/L H
Gran# 4.5 X 10 9/L
Lymph% 38.7%
Mid% 11.0% H
Gran% 50.3%

HGB 10.2 g/dL L
RBC 3.92 X 10 12/L
HCT 30.9% L
MCV 79.0 fL. L
MCH 26.0 pg. L
MCHC 33.0 g/dL
RDW-CV 15.1% H
RDW-SD 46.5 fL

PLT 172 X 10 9/L
MPV 8.6 fL
PDW 16.2
PCT 0.147%
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by ajipumping: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls doctor I need help.I just discover lately that,when ever I want to have sex wit my wife,I always have fear,that ll not make my dick to come up and his really affecting my marriage,pls I really need ur help.thanks
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by ummitoagirl(f): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2013
deleted
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by sainty2k3(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
jyke_ggt: Thanx for d wonderful advice u ve been offering. Ps can u interprete this result!
WBC 8.9 X 10 9/L
Lymph# 3.4 X 10 9/L
Mid# 1.0 X 10 9/L H
Gran# 4.5 X 10 9/L
Lymph% 38.7%
Mid% 11.0% H
Gran% 50.3%

HGB 10.2 g/dL L
RBC 3.92 X 10 12/L
HCT 30.9% L
MCV 79.0 fL. L
MCH 26.0 pg. L
MCHC 33.0 g/dL
RDW-CV 15.1% H
RDW-SD 46.5 fL

PLT 172 X 10 9/L
MPV 8.6 fL
PDW 16.2
PCT 0.147%

Significant findings: the pcv is on the low side though not so bad (not less than 30), there is slight microcytic hypochromia. The result can not be analyzed conclusively since we don't know about the patient . However its suggestive of iron defficiency (there are many causes of that), chronic dx, other possibilties though not likely include thalasemia and sideroblastic anemia
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by adalinaabella: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Serving as a doctor is one of the most wonderful career. If you are in the profession of Medical then it's our duty to serve for the people who needs your advice and guidance. I really encourage you for what you are doing. I just seen a various online portal where various doctor's are serving for patients who are just unable to reach them directly. Internet has given us a new way of living. There are a numerous ways through which we can connect for any consultant with doctors. It's all because the advent which is happening constantly! cheesy

Thanks!
Askonlinedoctors
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by ugsams(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Please my aunt has been sick for some months now and she has been moved from one hospital to another. At first it was swollen eyes, she was later diagnosed of various ailment at several hospitals. These ailment that she was diagnosed of includes: Malaria, Typhoid, cholesterol and finally hepatitis. All these seems confusing. The whole ailment started since september and I have not been around till now. Below is her body condition.

Her body is swollen, she is always feeling tired, she complains that her body is so heavy, she can't stand up from the bed without assistance and can hardly walk for five minutes.

Please I need assistance as regards to the likely ailment associated with the above listed symptoms?

The type of test to carry out?

Best place to carry out the test?

And the best hospital to treat such ailment?
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by Odale: 5:06am On Sep 07, 2016
I tested positive for toxic granuled neutrophils. Should I be worried?

I'm 30yrs+ M was recently vaccinated for Hepatitis B. I smoke and drink alcohol often.
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by LookinguntoJesu: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello Doc, I was diagnosed to be a hbv positive, I need a further treatment, how can I go about this?
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by Numericals: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
next
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by FEMIMACRO(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Numericals post=49449971]Pls what's the effect of daily drugs taken by a sickle cell person? Am really scared. I wanted to try BMT in Benin teaching hospital but was discouraged by an Hematologist. He said it has more disadvantages than advantages, later in life. What do you think? The patient is 3 yrs old. What other advice do you have for me?[color=#990000][/color]
Try american or italian hospitals. Visit any sickle cell foundation near you for more information
Re: Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice by Numericals: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

7 Must Eat Fruits During Pregnancy / Staphylococcus Aureus And Sex . / COVID-19 Update For September 16 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.