Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD (1217 Views)

Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why we have never rejected our ARUSI yet we are still in good term with GOD. what people take ARUSI for is not really what it is. Don't be deceived, only truth shall set you free not your religion. ARUSI is as same as angels, ARUSI is as same as demons: how? Remember, they are gods and goddess. Just like we are male and female so they are. Just like we have angels and demons, so they are! Just like we have good man and evil woman: so they are! Just like who have fake and real god: so they are! So, my brother and sister, do not be deceived! Just like as I earlier warned, DO NOT BE DECEIVED.
The earlier you accept the truth, the better chances you stand to be save. It's heartened what the so called religious leaders found themselves doing today. Lions in sheep form. Receiving with right hand, displaying with left hand. My people said, ONYE AGHOGBURU KA AGBARA-the deceived becomes the looser! I am a spiritualist, a priest and a proudly traditionalist! Gbam!! Proud of my person and position. Woe to me if I must leave my shrine tomorrow to become a pastor in Lagos state only to condemn my source in falsehood and pretends, at the same time making weekly or monthly home visit to attend to my shrine! This is what we have today.
Now, what is bad if I have to let people know that this is who I am and what I stand for? What is bad if I have a church and at the same time maintain my sacred worship in the shrine? What is wrong if I maintain chistorthodox religion? Does my oracle prevent me from going to church or something? Why must I present white to black for selfishness and falsehood? You see why some people Will not escape judgement?
Truth: the truth remain that human from time immemorial has been left with choice and options? Remember, the supreme God made it possible! God made things in two and each he left with power of freedom, leadership and existence which is the reason many things still happen and people could ask: God why? Yes. We have to leave and die. Yes we have God and Satan. Yes we have angels and demons. We still have male and female. All things remain two and opposite.
There have never a time everyone accepted the existence of supreme God. From the day of human existence up till now, many still believe there's No God while some believe there is God. But who have answer to clarify man_quest and set the path of man straight? WISDOM!
Yes. Only wisdom will help us and lead us. Only wisdom can satisfy our curiosity. You can see that religion has tried and failed. Culture has come and gone! Traditions are no more acknowledged!! We said, change we need. We made substitute, we went borrowing. Africa have to borrow from Indians, Europe have to borrow from America. Asia have to borrow from Europe. We agreed and name it CIVILIZATION!
Civilizate what? CIVILIZATION! No appeal!! But wisdom remains the principle thing. Solomon said. In all your get, get wisdom. The question for the humble is, how do I get wisdom? Spiritual KNOWLEDGE is key and road to wisdom! Wisdom is divine. You can't get it with PHD in any course and profession. You can't get wisdom because you are a professor. You can only get wisdom when you have spiritual knowledge.
What is spiritual knowledge? Answer to this is the reason you have to join us today to become spiritually incline and shun ignorance. Remember, your inability to know what you suppose to know is ignorant.
We keep you daily update on spiritualism. As e dey happen in the realm. What you need to know. We help you secure deliverance without making a visit to any man and woman: but at the comfort of your home, you have your deliverance. Cause you abundance and prosperity. Introduce you to invisible powers and rulers. Help you become the man and woman you dream to be. We consult and help you with solutions to your problems. We don't do magic! No magic!! We don't keep secret!!! No secret!!!! We don't kill any man any woman!!!!! Thou shall not kill!!!!!! Rather we are here to save souls.
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2016
[02:11, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: This is exactly 2:09 am midnight
[02:12, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I had a revelation which lasted long, when I woke up it was 2:01 am by my clock
[02:13, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Having submitted your intentions to see what and how to cause abundance in the house
[02:16, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I was taking by an unknown Angel. I hv to use the word "unknown" because I hv never seen or had encounter with him before if not this night
[02:17, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So, he took me to many places, and I saw different communities with inhabitants
[02:28, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: First, I saw because we visited a small community, yes that community was too small if am asked to count the inhabitants, it won't take me much time to count them all. But there, I observed that the community had unique building like mud house but its not mud house though. How many of you have visited, emmmm...... Okay, where such house could be seen is in Ijabo Ode junction. I just want to use a popular setting where many would know. While going to Lagos from Benin express way, reaching Ijabo Ode junction, look by the side of Ijabo Ode. There's this kind mud house you see with visible bamboo as pillar of the house or fancy, I don't know. That's the kind of the community settings.
[02:29, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Again, I saw the inhabitants, they were more like hunters. Yes!
[02:36, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Next, we visited another community. Hmmmm. This community, Nawaoo. Mystery indeed. This community, I can't even tell the colour of the inhabitants. But one significant case I observed here is their colors and languages. I made an attempt to listen perhaps hear a thing they were saying. Yes, I remembered, another thing was that every being there was busy charting, I mean discussion. Then I made an attempt to here what they were saying, but their voices were like the sound of erosion. Yes! Exactly. Sound of erosion, I could not here a word but sounds.
[02:42, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We left and visited another community, this community is now like what I can imagine. I could see some faces that look like whom I know, but one mystery i observed was that, having seen a familiar face. My attempt to make a confirmation always gave me a different result. What I mean is this, if I see this face and it looks like Peter, while trying to greet him as a friend or colleague whom I know in real life, approaching him comes a strange face. Hmmmmm. Infact, I was scared.
[02:46, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We have to visit another town, now its more like a town not all that like community. Their we could see light, good road network, lively and enjoyed. But one significant case in this city is that no body was happy. And again, its like they are lazy or something. because I didn't see anyone working or busy doing something. So I imagined how they survived.
[02:46, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We went and visited another town. Heeeeee
[02:56, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Reaching there, flood was their disturbances. Everyone was busy, I mean everyone, children, elders, youths were busy dragging their property from the flood. I was moved with compassion to assist them, but the angel wage and restricted me. I asked him why. He said nothing, but command the horse which we ride on to go. As the horse was going, turning back to see the people, I saw different trees, herbs, animals, fishes like, many many living creatures but no human being. Turning towards the angel maybe to show him what I saw or asked him a question, I discovered we are in the the midst of elders. A council meeting. Meeting of elders. I didn't recognise anyone there, now having turn to look at the Angel whom I have been with all these while, I couldn't see him again.
[02:59, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: An elder asked me to sit down which I did. Another mystery. As u sat down, as if i was distracted while sitting or something, turning to confirm the sound, I saw another Angel sitting while the elders were no where to be found.
[02:59, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Hmmmm
[03:10, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He then began to interpret the visitations to me. First about the first community he said. The houses I saw represents people's problem that I now have or that's facing me. That their problems is as small as that house and community which I can count or even fight them all and win. That their desire is like of Hunter, they long not for wealth, richies, abundance, academic, politics. But that does not mean, if they see the chances they will reject it but its not their priority. So, he ended by saying, my son, you can decide what to do with them. Your wish upon them, is our command. So shall it be!
[03:15, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Now, he further and said, next community you saw and visited which their languages is unknown to you and the inhabitants bears strange color is the people which we have place under you. The have different problems that you can't settle by yourself and the cause of their problems you can't imagine. You will see them, you have them, more will still come to you. But whenever you have such cases, the elders you see will help you if you consult them.
[03:22, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He went further and said, my son. You visited another town, where you met with familiar and familiar faces. Do not be astonished! Do not be weary!! Never give up!!! The changing faces is challenges and high forces. He then stress forth his hand and a living something appeard on his Palm. He asked me to open my mouth, I did and living creature flies and enter inside my mouth. It caused me discomfort and I wanted to vomit but couldn't.
[03:23, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He said, now you take next step higher. When you work and encounter challenges, speak against it and so shall it be!
[03:29, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To the next developed town where we visited he said. The developed town represents DESTINIES, they possess different talents but are in spells, danger, surrounded with negative forces therefore they can't feel happy, enjoy themselves as regards to what they see and have in common. My son, try your best to give them hope and restorations. I then nod my head in response.
[03:29, 29/07/2016] Abuja Osun Babe: Wow very very deep sir! You are blessed.I tap into your blessing sir
[03:34, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To the last place we visited he said. The flood you see which was carrying peoples property and you were moved to help. He said, BECAREFUL MY SON. They have set a trap for you to get you entrapped with your kind gestures and kindness. But then, angels are with you always.
[03:35, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I then remember, our affirmation here......Angels Guide.....
[03:39, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He went further and said, the tree's, animals, fishes and other living creatures you see are answers and and shall be used to help your mission. Though they are not strange to you but are multiplied. The multiplications is what you are ordained with and so shall it be.
[03:40, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I then remembered our affirmation here......Divine Multiplication.......
[03:42, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He asked me to go and bless me with inaudible blessings!
[03:42, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I then woke up it was 2:01 am
[03:43, 29/07/2016] kikiz: And So shall it be.Amen
[04:38, 29/07/2016] Chika : Wow!
[04:44, 29/07/2016] Adekunle: Words of wisdom
Very inspiring
[05:24, 29/07/2016] James: Good morning my Gm....
Ur words really touch
[05:37, 29/07/2016] James: Is a great revelation
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Spiritual Facts You Would Like To Know!
Do you know that the name "Lucifer" comes from the Latin words,
Lux or Lucis (light) and ferre (to bring); thus Lucifer literally means "light-bearer". It is linked with the planet Venus in Revelations 22: 16 when Christ says "I am the bright morning star", which is Venus, heralding the coming into full light of the Sun—the Son, the Christ. Interestingly the role of "light-bearer".
The Old Commentary:
He entered into life and knew it to be death.
He took a form and grieved to find it dark.
He drove Himself forth from the secret place and sought the place of light, and light revealed all that he sought the least.
He craved permission to return.
He sought the Throne on high and Him who sat thereon.
He said "I sought not this. I looked for peace, for light, for scope to serve, to prove my love and to reveal my power. Light there is none. Peace is not found. Let me return.
But He who sat upon the Throne turned not his head. He seemed not even to listen nor to hear. But from the lower sphere of darkness and of pain a voice came forth and cried: "We suffer here. We seek the light. We need the glory of an entering God.
Further, the link of the fifth Ray of Knowledge and the second Ray of Love-Wisdom is said to be exceedingly close, because the second ray rules this present solar system, and in the sacrifice of the "Light Bearing" solar angels on behalf of animal man (Adam), the second ray aspect of wisdom was awakened, for "wisdom is knowledge gained by experience [the journey of the Prodigal Son] and implemented by love". Thus the descent of the solar angels into substance brought the legacy of experience to the unfoldment of the divine Plan.
Returning to the story of the Prodigal Son, to understand the deeper implications of the Prodigal Son’s experience, it is important to note that, upon his return to the Father’s home, the Father joyously rushed out to embrace him, leaving the elder son who had remained at home feeling jealous and unappreciated. That such a journey to "a far country" is part of God"s Plan...........
Through the energy of the fifth ray, which is "essentially a light-bearer", the evolution of humanity is hastened, bringing about the descent of the Kingdom of God to Earth as a result of the ascent of so many taking initiation in this age. The fact that The "Secret Doctrine" equates Venus with Gaia (Earth), and the awakening consciousness of the Gaia theory recognises that Earth is a living and unified organism, suggests that humanity may now be beginning to awaken and cooperate somewhat with the reason for which the angels descended into matter: for the salvaging of substance and the awakening of mind in form so that the Purpose of Deity could be registered and expressed in substance.......... The solar angels "fell" as an act of choice and of supreme sacrifice on behalf of humanity........... Those "Lords of Knowledge and Compassion and of ceaseless persevering Devotion" are ourselves, and we in turn must consciously choose to take control of our incarnation in form, seeking Purpose and thereby rendering life on Earth a gift of sacrifice to the lesser lives dependent on our care.
Christ said, "I am the bright morning star".
Revelation 22:16.
Why is Emmanuel/Christ Jesus and Lucifer/Satan referred to as BRIGHT MORNING STAR?
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc. ) affect people and cause distress to them through their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which lead to even further difficulties such as addiction , financial problems or chest pain respectively.
Black energy : The primary weapon used by negative energies is black energy which is a spiritual energy capable of manipulating any process on the Earth plane. The extent of this manipulation depends on the strength of the attacking negative energy.
Ghosts transmit their black energy to the people that they target/ attack and create large stores of it in their bodies. It is difficult to get rid of this black energy except through a generalised spiritual remedy such as spiritual practice or a more specific one like the salt water remedy.
The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful spiritual remedy to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead it can be used to bring about our spiritual growth.
When should we use the salt water remedy?
Each one of us is affected by ghosts to varying degrees. As a result, we all have some degree of black energy in our bodies. Performing the salt water treatment on a daily basis helps to remove this black energy from our body.
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2016
There's this popular saying....HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES...
How truthful it is?
Yes!
For you to be the man of your dream, though your angels are (here and there) for you but you are required to give them a helping hand. The very essential support they demand is the reason for our sacrifices. Something you do not know but need to know. Your first class certificate does not ask you not to hunt for a job. If you must refuse to search for a job with your first class, your are indirectly calling for hunger and starvation.
Knowing your archangels does not stop you from sacrifices.....your inability to know this, result to sufferness. Afterall, you are not the only Monday sons and daughters. Millions were born annually, and this births take place only from Sunday to Monday. So, your archangel has a lot of work over a lot of people. Your ability to know this is why you must struggle to make first out of the list. (get knowledge).
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Our spiritual practices is a one that requires attention unlike what is seen in Christianity: where people believe in mercy and have to sin more. A little practice we apply have spiritual position so as the little we refused. When we talk about sacrifice and ritual rites, ritual performances, is not all about buying an item and undertaken some supernatural step. There are more other minor practices required of us for our spiritual growth and empowerment. These practices seems common or literary valueless, hence we are in practice; we do not consider literal meanings but spiritual meanings. In a literary manner , everything spiritual practices is like play/drama, but we know what we are doing therefore must keep doing it. Igbo adage says, onye n'ala be ya gana aga tutu o rute ulo___whosoever that is going back home must keep going until he gets to his house. Many reasons why we can't give up spiritual practices and many uncountable benefits we can't give an account. Just like the popular saying, an apple a day keeps the doctor away......so an apple a day can save someones life. WISDOM! when we started this spiritual journey, perhaps we had a spirit, but reading from our present condition now, we have many spirits: we say angels guide!
We have undergone several spiritual stages, drawing attentions of angels/spirits to our life. I hope you know this? Why I have to let you know all these is because, am aware that most of us lack the quality of observation. Observation is a good quality we need to apply in our individual lifes. It's a propeller that remote our consciousness. Our ability to observe a particular factor helps us keeps and regard it/ride of with. Very crucial factor! Following understanding!! Agents of wisdom!!!
In addition to our practices and what we have to do: we must learn and practice to entertain our spirit guides. We have done much and will still do more like this. What does it mean to entertain our spirit guides? The earlier we know about the varsity in spirit, better our chances of spiritual growth. A spirit can't do all the jobs but with many spirits, all the job will be done. Some spirit don't enjoy blood sacrifice and some does. Some spirit don't enjoy praises, some does. Some spirits don't eat akara and moi moi, some eat eba. Some like banana like monkey while some hate banana like dog. These and so much more are the reasons we need spiritual knowledge.
Remember that some of our spirit guide are ancestral spirit! Some are angelic host!! Some are marine!!! These are the secret behind our different locational basic during ritual performance, perhaps to assemble them for the great assignment upon us. Which now they have made a present, we need to recognize their presents using the best method we can. One of the most important method is the issues of the moment. Entertainment!!!!!!!
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2016
House please avoid this op he is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2016
He is looking for his next victim
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Don't add or call him God will punish you
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2016
andrew07:
House please avoid this op he is a scammer

Can you tell us how much the man have so far scammed you?
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Very soon you the house will know who you are really are you are a boy not man
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2016
andrew07:
Very soon you the house will know who you are really are you are a boy not man

we are still waiting for evidence of your scammed deal. do quick and upload here let's see perhaps invite EFCC
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let’s start with the basics most frequent questions people asked: Is there really angelic activity in a near but unseen realm? Yes. I believe angels are active in our world today — more than we realize. They were active in biblical times and there’s no indication to suggest their activity has ceased.
Angels populate the Bible in vast numbers, and they were prominent in the book of Acts as the apostles began taking the Gospel to the world. Why should they cease their work with the writing of the last book of the New Testament (Revelation)?
We know from Scripture that demonic activity will escalate as we approach the end of time. Jesus indicated in Matthew 24:12 that evil would increase, and Paul said evildoers and impostors would become worse and worse ( 2 Timothy 3:13 ). He also warned about our struggle with unseen forces in the heavenly realms ( Ephesians 6:12 ). From this we can rightly infer that angelic activity will also increase as the times progress — meaning angels are more active and important to us than ever.
Angels can vary in appearance.
In the Bible, (remember why we have reverence for bible, its becos bible is the most powerful spiritual book on record: truthful, good to teach with and full of inspirations 2 Timothy 3:16) sometimes these heavenly creatures appeared in human form and sometimes in superhuman splendor. Sometimes they were recognized as supernatural, but on other occasions they appeared as run-of-the-mill strangers. Take, for example, the words of Hebrews 13:2, “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.”
Sometimes in the Bible angels would appear in ones or twos; other times in multitudes. Some had wings; others didn’t. Sometimes their feet were on the ground; sometimes they hovered in the sky. In
Revelation 18:1 , an angel descended from heaven with such sun-like brilliance that the entire earth was illumined by his splendor.......Angels........
Human have a number of angels watching over them.
One of the most frequent question people asked about angels is: Does every person ( believer or non believed) have a guardian angel?. Answer to the above question is YES! still in the bible; In the Old Testament, there are indications that both good and bad angels were assigned to various nations and individuals. In the Book of Revelation, we have hints that good angels may be assigned to churches. In Matthew 18, Jesus said about children: “Their angels always are observing the face of their Heavenly father in Heaven.”
We have biblical hints about guardian angels, but not enough scriptural data on which to base a rigid doctrine. I would say the primary teaching of the Bible is that a multitude of angels is assigned to watch over us.
Psalm 91:11 says, “He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” this means we don't have just one angel who stays with us from birth to death, but many angels are tasked with watching over us throughout our lives. That's why we need to learn about them. Known them by names, perhaps acknowledge them for our well being. Angels like human have emotions, remember what Jesus had to say about this when he stated that there's joy in heaven when a sinner got repented: emotions. On that note, in as much as we human have and bear names, so the angels. Not only Angel Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Barakiel, Sachiel, Jeremiel, Daniel, Raziel, Gadiel, Metatron, aiot, Gabriel etc we have, but so many of them with names. We all knows that God ( the supreme) like given every thing names, having believed this, help our spiritual understanding to the angelic names. They have individual responsibilities assigned to them, and God calls them by name whenever their presents and needs arise: so we need their names for our spiritual growth and knowledge. This knowledge makes a different, this is one if the secret found in occult. Why occult makes a difference in other religious belief and remain apex in spiritual matters. It's good to call Michael when you need the presents of Michael than calling angels when you need the presents of a particular angel. I hope we are following? This, knownlwdge is not far fetched from what was seen in the the configuration on the mountain, where the disciples asked Jesus to permit them built a temple one for Elijah, Moses and ..........(because they recognized their names, though they were saints not angels) similar knowledge are required of us to enhance our spiritual growth. To do these, we had earlier discussed and noted our archangels/guardian angels: being angels assigned to us from the day we were born. ( New comers, to know your archangel/guardian angels, send me your date, month and year of birth for spiritual consultation). Having known angels of the seven days of the week, we are to discuss angels of the the hours. God works with time, angels are his work force. We need to know why 1 o'clock is different from 2 o'clock, for prayers and answers. Spiritual Knowledge!
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2016
[05:45, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: In the realm, these celestial being were billions, numerous that no mathematician can number them. Day by day, each and everyone of them are busy doing something. God has to assign them to jobs been the purpose of their creation. On that note, you are to know angels incharrge of healing, deliverance, financial success, job opportunity, communication, mathematics, language, relationship, love, happiness, discipline, music, sorrow, death, war, benevolence etc as we progress. These and more are reasons for spiritual Knowledge. Not only the archangels but angels that assist the archangels on their task. These angels are grouped into two, hierarchy, cherubim and seraphy. Things we are to learn
[05:58, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Angels don’t always save us from harm.
Despite the existence of angles, there are times when we do suffer harm. Solomon recorded time for everything under the earth Ecclesiastes 3 (angels respect this divine principles). We know by reading many stories and passages in the Bible that God doesn’t roll us in bubble wrap and pamper us all the way to destiny. The heroes of the Bible suffered, and some were slain for their faith.
God’s angels don’t always deliver us in the way we do choose, but always in the best way. We can take promises such as Psalm 91:11 literally, but we must leave the methods and means of their fulfillment to the Lord and his angelic servants.
When we are in their care, how temporary our hurts and how permanent our blessings! The sufferings of this present life aren’t worth comparing with the glory to be revealed so our destiny (we say, destiny can be delayed but can't be denied) why? Eventhough we have angels being set to take responsible over us? Our light and momentary afflictions are achieving for us an eternal weight of glory. Along the way, we have more protection from our angelic friends than we know.
[06:12, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Angels face resistance when delivering answers to our prayers...... Do you know that?
As a spiritualist, from many years of spiritual engagement, I’m aware there is much conflict in the realm/unseen spheres. In Daniel 10, it took three weeks for God’s answer to Daniel’s prayer to get through to the prophet. It’s remarkable to think that our prayers to God and His answers to us may pass through the territory of the “prince of the power of the air” ( Ephesians 2:2 ).
It’s sobering to know that angels bearing the answers to our prayers are opposed and sometimes delayed by what Paul called “the rulers . . . the authorities . . . the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” "negative energies" ( Ephesians 6:12 ). There’s an invisible grid around our planet where unseen forces deploy. But God is King! How thankful we should be for every answer to prayer that comes to us from day to day. E no easy...... Why we need angels........ With angels it looks these way.........without angels, I wonder ooooo
[06:15, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Reasons why many suffer today. Many unfulfilled destiny, waisted life, premature death, unhappiness, sorrow, poverty, hunger, character assassination, turmoil and terrorism. Opposition of heavenly bodies, Causing Social Catastrophe!
[08:37, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Angels is work force of God. They were with God throughout the sixth days of creations, and rested with him on the Sabbath. After Sabbath hitherto, angels have been on guide.
[08:40, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: It's good we know who they are and their individual responsibilities to help approach. The knowledge of creation will help improve our angelic lessons. During creation, God made affirmation, àngels made manifestations?
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2016
If you like keep changing your whatsapp scamming room now sss you can run but can't hide house please don't add his whatsapp number
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2016
andrew07:
If you like keep changing your whatsapp scamming room now sss you can run but can't hide house please don't add his whatsapp number

Just like Satan you can lie and oppose but can't succede causing harm to none if not granted. I have learnt that you are spy in my room by mentioning SSS. but Gods and Goddess have arrested you now you proof you are a liar. our whatsaap room have remained HOME OF MIRACLE and never change. I will have to cease this opportunity to call attention of members to this sabotage. just lie, all you get and can! but I warn you, becareful! you can't understand this language!
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Ofeke you think it's about warning me the police are looking for you and if you bold enough provide all your details
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2016
angryOnitsha tout I will still get you fool
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2016
You can claimed anything or any name on whatsapp but we shall see you are claiming a fake spiritualist be ready
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Call out your scamming gangs or use your multiple usernames to support your self here I know you all all of you will rot in jail
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by chikeorji123(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2016
andrew07:
Call out your scamming gangs or use your multiple usernames to support your self here I know you all all of you will rot in jail

it's seen you are the scammer here why can't you provide the details question that prove your point? idiot..
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by chikeorji123(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2016
andrew07:

it's seen you are the scammer here why can't you provide the details question that prove your point? idiot..very cowardice to shout scammer without any proof or you think we are kids here program fool? .
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by chikeorji123(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2016
andrew07:
You can claimed anything or any name on whatsapp but we shall see you are claiming a fake spiritualist be ready

l see you are a month plus but the one you accused are here since 2011...see your life? ..
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2016
andrew07:

[08:28, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: That's the list you can do and nothing more. I have started with you. No going back! Keep writting anything you think can scale you through. Since you have allowed Satan to use you against my office, I vow to treat you like a demon. It's all about spirituality.
[08:38, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: You can't hide.
[08:39, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: I have consulted and my lot failed on you.
[08:39, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: This is just a proof to you of whom I am.
[08:41, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: And now you made mention of EFCC, Ikechi, do you still remember that I have details of Thailand indigenes you brought to me to help you fraud them?
[08:43, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Are you aware I can take these information and details to Thailand embassy and you will be arrested and prosecuted perhaps rot in the jail you talked about me?
[08:45, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: I keep warning you. You are just but a child without tooth. You are Igbo and I can call you a son if you wish, that's why I have kept some distance actions on you.
[08:45, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: But if you must continue, I have no option than to follow you spiritual and otherwise.
[08:46, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: My goodness cannever cause me harm.
[08:47, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: You went to nairaland with username Andrew07 to fight my trade. How stupid and childish?
[08:48, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you think am what you think I am, come out with proof and let's see.
[08:49, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you make me think about you further, I swear to present you as a living sacrifice. A fool from Orlu.
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Is this another victims you scammed
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbit23: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2016
andrew07:
Is this another victims you scammed

[08:49, 29/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you make me think about you further, I swear to present you as a living sacrifice. A fool from Orlu.
[09:13, 29/08/2016] ‪+66 99 126 7316‬: So you just just scammed another person

Look at the time of your report on whatsaap and your nairaland time report. this we help convince readers who is a liar between us. I can't lie nor pretend. but you are just a blatant liar. one more thing, your Thailand number have been now available on nairaland. I have to invite some securities on this matter as well as prepare necessary documentation regarding scam details of Thailand indigenes you asked me to assist you scam which I refused that brough about these. I promised you home return. so I mote it be!
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2016
You cant do any shit
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2016
You will regret ever being a scammer
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
chikeorji123:

it's seen you are the scammer here why can't you provide the details question that prove your point? idiot..
This is the assistant scammer Chike from Onitsha group gang
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
chikeorji123:

l see you are a month plus but the one you accused are here since 2011...see your life? ..
Chike fellow scammer on whatsapp group gang.Anybody can be a free reader on nairaland and go through thredads except him or shi wants to comment thats when he need to register.Check issimmili threads from 2011 you will see he is the same bubit23 and he lied he lost his passwords he must have scammed a lot of people and was banned.You can register today and click on username of anyone and see old topics so you are not making any sense
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by andrew07: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=isimmiligbonille][/quote]keep devising ways to scam people of their hard earned money but one day, Karma will deal gravely with you. I don't dispute the fact that 'Jazz' works cos of some faithful and good Yoruba herbalists I have personal relationships with, but it won't work without actions, and its effectiveness also depends on loads of negative karma you've accumulated through your evil actions in the past. 'Jazz' is real but that doesn't mean you should start scamming innocent people cos of their low spiritual knowledge. If you are for real, post your real names here for revelations of your true being. I just hate seeing people being scammed and that's why I fought the acclaimed Wiccan Lord Bahuleya When I saw his true picture. God will definitely judge you according to your actions through Karma before you even leave this pl

Bunbit23 may be the same wiccanlord that scammed a lot of people

Money section thats a comment from a member here
Re: Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD by bunbiti23: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Spiritual Alert: Non-Religious Group hereby inform the general public about our sole determination to help the society out of evil spells, spiritual bondage, occult engagement, false religious teaching, marriage palava, love chaos, unemployment, etc.
Therefore we invite you to join our whatsaap group where we teach, guide, and help bring solution to your existing problems without payment and reward. Through our teaching and guides, you gain Spiritual empowerment to fight your course and obtain deliverance just by yourself and for yourself.
We ask for nothing in return believing in almighgty the great giver who rewards accordingly in his richies and great abundance.
FEAR NOT: we are bent to help you with the introduction of roots, herbs, plants and other sacred items within your reach to cause your deliverance and success. Remember, God made it possible.
Genesis 1:1 IN THE beginning God (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the heavens and the earth.
dmirable) and He approved it.
Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth put forth [tender] vegetation: plants yielding seed and fruit trees yielding fruit whose seed is in itself, each according to its kind, upon the earth. And it was so.
We share this common belief that, if we suceded in helping you to know that which you needs to know using God's creation such like plants, herbs, fruit, roots: definitely we are doing his will and stand to be rewarded. This is our happiness and reasons for doing this. Free we received, free we ought to give. Give and it shall be given unto you, a giver never lack.
BUSINESS PROMOTION FORUM:
Here we discuss issues concerning trade, challenges and bring solution using ritual games. Therefore, traders are hereby welcomed. Learn to grow your business and become a success. Stop giving excuses and complain no more. The different between success and failure is knowlege not opportunity. You were been oppressed by your foes simply because you lack knowledge for protection and prosperity. Gain thousand of opportunity today without knowledge, you are sure to become a failure tomorrow. Its not a matter of destiny. Afterall, none is destined to be rich and poor; out of the deligence of a man comes success. Your inability to know what you suppose to know is called IGNORANT. God has finished creation, his law and commandment has come to stay. Those who listened to what the spirit has to say was saved but the least got drowned and destroyed.
What you don't know about trading: Trading is a spiritual engagement and those who must make success in it must be somewhat spiritually inclined. Ten naira from demonic coven could buy your million naira goods at stake and gradualy you come to possess nothing like a new born baby. Join our business promotion forum!
OCCULT AND KNOWLEDGE FORUM:
For those of us who hunger for spiritual knowledge and occult information. Here is a forum where knowledge for occult and spiritualism are reviewed. In all your get, get wisdom, says solomon. In a mouth full of knowledge comes wisdom. Do you wish to have full knowledge about the universe? You want to be learn and none was there to teach you? Here comes the golden opportunity for you. Join us today and have a sound knowledge. Knowledge of the universe are made known to those who sought for it. Here we teach you the different between white witch and black witch society. Talking about occult is like a call to social catastrophe given to an average africana but the knowledge went far beyond the border when we are properly guided. Since occult are liable to search and research of deep knowledge, an average scholar is a credit to the faculty.
RELIGION AND TRADITIONAL BELIEF FORUM:
Religion is the commonest institution human refused to handle with care.Tradition on her own has received a big blow from the people while civilization made her look like a sacrilege. No matter how far we get civilized, one thing is certain: earth, air, water and fire the four elements of nature remains active and never adopt civilization. That's to say that civilization if its a word can only be seen in the dictionary of confusion and divition if we must invite a natural debate. No matter where you come from, in regards to your religious border and traditional practices, we hereby invite you to join us introduce pure religion far beyond what is seen in our society today. Only truth can bring us together as one irrespective our cultural and religious differences; we can be one to God‘s glory. Nothing can bring mankind together in life if not true religion. Our aim here is to bring to you pure and true religion, which is making known the true God. Join us here for the religious and traditional order.
SPELL CASTING AND DELIVERANCE FORUM:
For those of you who are under evil spells casting. It could be by the witch or wizard, it might be as a result of marine engagement, family deities, occult member or an initiation done in a certain kingdom with or without your consent. It could be anything but onething that is certain is that something went wrong somewhere. Bondage! Spiritual Bondage!!
You might have been where you are right now on evil mission, reading this you know yourself and something in you is urging you to keep reading which is while you are still, that which urges you to read ahead is the spirit of light and life which must help your deliverance. Do not accept and say it is too late to go back. No! God who has life and gives you the air which you breath uncountablely doesn't count your late coming. He is a timeless God! Here comes the freedom!! This is the only existing online forum where you are been guided to deliver yourself at the comfort of your home, just by yourself and for yourself. We help connect you to forces, angels, principalities that are special created for self deliverance. Angels of the meek and loyal ones. Using herbs and roots, plants and sacred fruits to reach out your deli erance. Pay none and visit no one. We own no religious building where you may be invited for initiation or baptism, we are not planning for any till eternity. Our aim is to help your deliverance while you enjoy freedom. The maker after creation millions of years ago gave mankind freedom, why must you be in bondage today? Question which has no obvious answer greater than, YOU MUST BE FREE. knowledge for the esoteric leave us in no bondage. We don't have seasonal or temporary deliverance as seen in our religious circle today. Once delivered is forever delivered which is the major reason you must be trained before undergoing the ritual deliverance processess. Join deliverance forum today on whatsaap.
HOW TO JOIN?
For the moment, we only have 4 existing whatsaap forunm, namely;
BUSINESS PROMOTION FORUM
OCCULT AND KNOWLEDGE FORUM
RELIGION AND TRADITIONAL BELIEF FORUM
SPELL CASTING AND DELIVERANCE FORUM
These forums are created to reach out our individual purposes, aim, focus as never seen before. State categorically forum of your interest. (Take your time once more to proof-read the packages as seen above).
Note: you can only be added to one group, so make a right choice now.
MUST KNOW:
Practice is compulsory to Business and promotion forum as well as Spells casting and Deliverance forum, therefore we hereby state it clearly that if you must join the said forums: you must be ready to practice the teaching. Practicing is our purpose of teaching and must not be over ruled. We have taking much time and consultation to see it become a success by so employing PIONEERS and a MONITOR to help this great and sacred mission. this is all about spiritualism, we teach to be practice. Practice they say makes perfect.
WHAT YOU MAY LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT US:
We have earlier created a single room on whatsaap to deliver spiritual knowledge and spiritualism. At a point it became boring for we were unable to meet with individual quest under the umbrella of a single forum comprising various teachings. Sam wanted to here about marriage and religion while Nelly wanted to hear about business promotion and rituals, it was a call to confusion leaving none in a satisfied state: which affected our teaching and morality. We paused to reinforce which brought about this present development.
HOW MUCH DO WE PAY TO BELONG?
obviously we are starting with no fees and may likely end up with no charges only if you can abide by the rule do-it-yourself-services. We tell you what to do, how to do it and when to do it. When we suggest a ritual item, we expect you to provide it within your estate. To me, it is one of the reasons this opportunity are meant for Nigerians. Provision and availability of natural herbs, root, fruit and other local essential sacred items are the major reason we go national. Using God giving resources to see through our happiness, success, breakthrough, promotion and deliverance are another reason we are meant to be local without going international to an extent. We only have two forum where foreigners with desired intention might lodge, 5: OCCULT AND KNOWLEDGE
6: RELIGION AND TRADITIONAL BELIEF. This is because we have little or no ritual practices here.
Finally, we hereby ask you to help share this message accross your contact, help your brother/sister in need. There's no greater love than this!!! Life savings is the greatest act of sacrifice!!!!! Never say it is not for me, eventhough its none of your concern; though no on is petfect yet we insist you share to your friends and family walls on facebook and whatsaap page. Do you know that many suffers today and millions are dyieng in silence? You can help save a soul therefore we ask you to save a soul today: doing so will help save yours. Join our whatsaap forum today.
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report) ( Share)

(1) (Reply)

Does Concept Of Abrogation Invalidate Quran As The Word Of God? / Paranormal. Let's Talk About Our Experience / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(30/10/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.