Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? (1327 Views)

Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Thingsā€¦ As You Celebrate Christmas / FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st / Nigerians In Diaspora : How Will You Celebrate Our Independence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

Same here. May be not as young as u were but definitely young.

Every nigerian either @ home or abroad has definitely been to Mr Bigg's. I guess u must be an exception to the rule.

Never been to Mr Bigss either!
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by chic2pimp(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
^^^^^^ Na wa ooo. I thought every nigerian must have been to Bigg's. Guess I thought wrong then undecided undecided.
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by Gamine(f): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2009
Whats to celebrate? undecided
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 19, 2009
sadly it falls on a thursday undecided
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by bawomolo(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2009
kobo hasn't been to mrbiggs?

woah
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by bigben3: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2009
spend in sober reflections
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by revomind(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2009
Well,there's nothing to celebrate except failure. However,there's always a holiday on october 1. I'll just celebrate Guinness's 250 years with one big stout and some hot plate of pepper soup.
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by back2back(f): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2009
I will use it to 'shit of OBJ head'
grin cheesy grin
Re: How Will You "celebrate" October 1st? by redsun(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

^^^^^^ Na wa ooo. I thought every nigerian must have been to Bigg's. Guess I thought wrong then undecided undecided.

From the way junkie always glorify the west,one can rightly tell that he/she was a complete "jew" in nigeria fed only with amala and kpomo,going to biggs must have been way out her horizon.

However,nigerian so-called independence should be an opportunity for protest by nigerians all over the world against the illegitimate and useless government that is destroying the lives of nigerians even yet unborn.

Africans are not independent yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ibori's Mistress Loses Case In London / Is Sanusi Lamido Really About Ethnic Agenda As Cbn Governor? / Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.