Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

4 Warning Signs That You Won’t Get The Job – And How You Can Fix It - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Warning Signs That You Won’t Get The Job – And How You Can Fix It (14472 Views)

I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next / 10 Glaring Signs That You Are Being Underpaid (Photos) / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Warning Signs That You Won’t Get The Job – And How You Can Fix It by Originalsly: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2016
OlowoB:

You obviously did not read to understand the op. He never said you should not answer the questions asked but rather when easy questions are just been thrown at you all through the interview, you can take control by also asking questions in such a way that would give the interviewer an idea that you have done something a bit extra in your former place of work.

For example, in my former place of work, i was responsible for doing the programming of so and so, is such available in this company? you have stylishly told the interviewer you have an added skill while also asking him a question.
In an interview.... you are there to answer questions .... not to stylishly turn the table and question the interviewer. That can rule you out.... seen as someone who wants to have things their way.... suggest you don't go by the rules..... and thinks you are slick. If the interviewer has some interest in you he would give you the opportunity to ask questions or add anything you think he should consider.
Re: 4 Warning Signs That You Won’t Get The Job – And How You Can Fix It by uvalued(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2016
andied thinks
Re: 4 Warning Signs That You Won’t Get The Job – And How You Can Fix It by jojosweet(f): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:

And what's stopping you? What obstacle/s are you facing?
I am still in the job hunt market that is what I mean.
Re: 4 Warning Signs That You Won’t Get The Job – And How You Can Fix It by dadaijboy: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's How They Escaped Unemployment, Fake Job Scams And Poverty / Building A Career In Investment Banking: Please Advice / How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.